Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1162381 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ameynuJR(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello NairaLander....what do you think of those online sellers that demand part payment and complete payment at
delivery of gadgets ?

I want to buy BlackBerry Q10. I'm in Kano i contact a guy he
insist I must make part payment b4 the phone send to me.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by btaliat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
I have been having network problem with ma Q5 for almost 3 weeks now. I can't access 3G glo. Anytime, I switch to 3G, it displays SOS. so I have to call 333, glo Blackberry Customer, the agent told me to upgrade my phone. (I am on OS 10.3.1.522) he asked me to upgrade it to 10.3.2.
so I went to SLOT in ibadan to do the upgrading last week only for the engineer to tel me that it is not a matter of upgrading and even went ahead to show me Z30 that has 10.2 bt sti work with 3G. He later told me what's holding me back from upgradin it. he said if I upgrade it and it doesn't work, I can't downgrade it.
pls, has anyone upgraded his or her Q5 to 10.3.2 and sti rocks the 3G?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
betacitizen:
Evening everyone, please I use BlackBerry Bold 5 (verizon), now I want to change my phone to buy another BlackBerry phone...is it possible I continue using my old PIN in the new BlackBerry phone I want to buy? As that is the PIN I use for adverts and most of my clients already know me with it.

Cc: bliss11, hok4u, siegfried99 and all

U cannot use ur former pin on another phone, update ur pin with ur clients
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bliss11(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
btaliat:
I have been having network problem with ma Q5 for almost 3 weeks now. I can't access 3G glo. Anytime, I switch to 3G, it displays SOS. so I have to call 333, glo Blackberry Customer, the agent told me to upgrade my phone. (I am on OS 10.3.1.522) he asked me to upgrade it to 10.3.2.
so I went to SLOT in ibadan to do the upgrading last week only for the engineer to tel me that it is not a matter of upgrading and even went ahead to show me Z30 that has 10.2 bt sti work with 3G. He later told me what's holding me back from upgradin it. he said if I upgrade it and it doesn't work, I can't downgrade it.
pls, has anyone upgraded his or her Q5 to 10.3.2 and sti rocks the 3G?
y not try with another line and see if u will still have d 3g network
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ameynuJR(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello NairaLander....what do you think of those online
sellers that demand part payment and complete payment at
delivery of gadgets ?

Cc: wolcolm, bliss11, hok4u, siegfried99 and all
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by betacitizen(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
siegfried99:

U cannot use ur former pin on another phone, update ur pin with ur clients
This is quiet devastating, my advert is almost everywhere now with this same pin...even if I update my current client, what about those who will be messaging me to the old one perhaps when they see my advert? Bleep up!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by noob03saibot(m): 4:19am On Nov 07, 2015
walcolm:

you need to install BlackBerry Link program on your pc or laptop. if you dont have pc or laptop, you can use the cloud i.e. dropbox - check my signature below to signup....BOX, Onedrive etc. you will find dropbox and box on your device already
OK. Thank you sir.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 4:51am On Nov 07, 2015
ameynuJR:
delivery of gadgets ?

My advice, don't try that. If you can't inspect the product and pay in full in a safe location, don't try it, to avoid stories that touch
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by btaliat(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2015
bliss11:
y not try with another line and see if u will still have d 3g network
thanks for takin ur time to reply me. I did just that now. I put ma MTN sim bt when I switched it to 3G, it shows SOS also bt works perfectly on 2G. I just want to knw if anybody using glo is sti able to use 3G with 10.3.2
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tonjeola(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2015
betacitizen:

This is quiet devastating, my advert is almost everywhere now with this same pin...even if I update my current client, what about those who will be messaging me to the old one perhaps when they see my advert? Bleep up!
this what u can do to ur pin contacts, import all pins to new BlackBerry and send them a notification of ur pin.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by oluwabond(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Used Q10 needed ASAP @ low price
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by frisby: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
ameynuJR:
Hello NairaLander....what do you think of those online sellers that demand part payment and complete payment at
delivery of gadgets ?

Run 4 your life.
Why not buy from Kano?

If you must buy from him, then have a trusted friend who stays in his location inspect for you first. You can then send cash to your friend who'll make the purchase and mail device to you via a courier service.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ameynuJR:
delivery of gadgets ?

Always see what u wanna buy, why can't u buy from ur location sir? It's better that way. Or if you have someone u trust in lag, u can as well send the money to the person to help u get the phone.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bliss11(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
btaliat:

thanks for takin ur time to reply me. I did just that now. I put ma MTN sim bt when I switched it to 3G, it shows SOS also bt works perfectly on 2G. I just want to knw if anybody using glo is sti able to use 3G with 10.3.2
try d upgrade and see what happens. it could also be ur location
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Been reading reviews on the BlackBerry Priv and they've practically dissected BlackBerry. I simply do not see light at the end of the tunnel for BlackBerry.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ameynuJR(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Guys thanks for your advice! I will leave it until I reach Abuja where I'm certain sure to get the phone.

samsard:
My advice, don't try that. If you can't inspect the product and pay in full in a safe location, don't try it, to avoid stories that touch

frisby:

Run 4 your life.
Why not buy from Kano?

If you must buy from him, then have a trusted friend who stays in his location inspect for you first. You can then send cash to your friend who'll make the purchase and mail device to you via a courier service.

siegfried99:

Always see what u wanna buy, why can't u buy from ur location sir? It's better that way. Or if you have someone u trust in lag, u can as well send the money to the person to help u get the phone.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
oluwabond:
Used Q10 needed ASAP @ low price

I have withe q10
25k last p
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cyonujemen(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
I use a Z10 BlackBerry. I have noticed for sometime now that my contacts dps doesn't sync with the right contact. i.e John's dp will appear as dp for Victor. What could be wrong. Could my z10 be virus infected?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by temmyt20(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
cyonujemen:
I use a Z10 BlackBerry. I have noticed for sometime now that my contacts dps doesn't sync with the right contact. i.e John's dp will appear as dp for Victor. What could be wrong. Could my z10 be virus infected?
same here...I noticed John's BlackBerry pin is usually added to victor's contact. ave to go to contact once a while to remove it. my os is 10.3.2
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by olaoluwa13: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
i have a problem with my blackberry z10 imei 357033056766181,Prd 50857018,when am using it will stop working and it take almost 3 0r 4days to restart by itself,and have tested the battery with another phone and it work perfectly.looking for who can help me to fix it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kalushaiyke(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Seen
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by temmyt20(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
olaoluwa13:
i have a problem with my blackberry z10 when am using it will stop working and it take almost 3 0r 4days to restart by itself,and have tested the battery with another phone and it work perfectly.looking for who can help me to fix it
I dnt think its advisable to post ur imei on a public figures lik dis
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Goodnuel:
Greetings all.

Pls my Andriod apps stopped working, could this be cos I'm yet to upgrade my OS??

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
hok4u:

Make my screen no spoil as how? Also what happened to your battery that you resulted to changing it? Mine will go off when the battery level is like 80%.
I had same experience with my Z10 battery, I was even suspecting my power bank cos I bought another battery(used battery) and same thing was happening, I had to go look for the follow come charger and since then, both batteries have been working perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
temmyt20:
same here...I noticed John's BlackBerry pin is usually added to victor's contact. ave to go to contact once a while to remove it. my os is 10.3.2

cyonujemen:

Folks,

the problem you're experiencing is actually a function of how you save your contacts....BB10 requires you to take extra time to save your contacts properly...Names, email, number, BBM etc...most people are guilty of saving multiple contacts with the same name on their phone and that makes it hard for artificial intelligence to know which one to combine with what

The OS tries to intelligently combines contacts that have common data...e.g. if you have two friends saved as adex and chukwu but the mobile numbers are different but the email address is the same, the phone will link them together

if you take time to save contacts names (first name and last name) properly that will make your experience more fun
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Yudeeaikay(f): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Good morning House...please am using a z10 and recently it started showing the sim card is not compatible and after it does that...the mobile network will just go off...please what could be wrong and what is the possible solution. Thank you

Cc
Walcolm

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Dapsynzeal(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Good morning House...please am using a z10 and recently it started showing the sim card is not compatible and after it does that...the mobile network will just go off...please what could be wrong and what is the possible solution. Thank you

Cc
Walcolm
Same applies to my Z30
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Hybrid600: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yudeeaikay:

Cc
Walcolm

Test the sim in another phone to be sure its not being damaged.
If it works well in another phone, your BlackBerry has a hardware issue.
A good phone engineer can diagnose and fix it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Hybrid600: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Yudeeaikay post=39831039]Good morning House...please am using a z10 and recently it started showing the sim card is not compatible and after it does that...the mobile network will just go off...please what could be wrong and what is the possible solution. Thank you

Test the sim in another phone to be sure its not being damaged.
If it works well in another phone, your BlackBerry has a hardware issue.
A good phone engineer can diagnose and fix it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by btaliat(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Prior to my previous posts. After noticing that my phone is not working on 3G anymore. I followed the advice of my service my upgrading the OS to the latest version. 10.3.2. unfortunately, it has not worked yet. pls who can help me or even suggest what could have happened, has anyone experienced sudden stoppage of 3G network in all locations?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by temmyt20(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
walcolm:

Folks,

if you take time to save contacts names (first name and last name) properly that will make your experience more fun
aii thnks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by rabs(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls glo network is very poor with my blackberry Z10. Which network is the alternative and cheaper,?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.