Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lets Use Art To Promote Our Culture And Image - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lets Use Art To Promote Our Culture And Image (902 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / East African Coast | Culture And People / Is Culture And Tradition Idol Worshiping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Use Art To Promote Our Culture And Image by abbeyart: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
One thing that we can all relate to in our different cultures is art.
We should use art as a positive medium to promote our culture both within Nigeria and abroad.

I wonder why we have not used tourism to our advantage , like Kenya ,south Africa,Ghana,Gambia etc

I am interested in all forms of art work both mordern and old,If you can source any please let me know.
Long Live Nigerian culture

www.grainsofafrica.com

(1) (Reply)

International Students Are Dying To Learn African-american/hip-hop/urban Studies / Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made? / Stop Spreading Fear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.