Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them (1397 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
So men can be so charitable and forgiving!
Oh, women should thank God for men like us.

The following report says it all.

[size=18pt]
29 Mar 2013 13:40 Africa/Lagos

71% of Men Still in Love After Their Wives Cheat, Finds Large-Scale Survey from Relationship Expert Kevin Jackson
Relationship coach weighs in on new evidence that men no longer quickly divorce after their wife is unfaithful.

IRVINE, Calif., March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to getting cheated on, men may be much more forgiving than previously thought - at least according to the largest survey ever of husbands who have been cheated on.

Querying over 1500 "cuckolded" males online, the survey asked the question "Do you still love your wife, even after she had the affair?" Shockingly, more than 71% of men polled answered "yes" to that question.

What's so significant about this latest finding?

According to Kevin Jackson, the internationally recognized relationship expert who orchestrated the survey, this information flies in the face of the common belief that if a man ever found out his wife was unfaithful, he would quickly and dispassionately divorce her.

It seems that men's feelings of love - and their desire to forgive - are much stronger than previously thought.

"Of the hundreds of men I've worked with, most are very committed to healing the marriage, despite the infidelity," says Jackson, who is the author of Survive Her Affair and creator of the Internet's first forum exclusively for husbands who have been cheated on. "These men are heartbroken, but are desperate to keep their marriages and family intact - despite their own emotional devastation and their wife's breach of trust."

But that's not all. Men were also asked if they wanted to save their marriage after the infidelity. Less than 8% of the men surveyed responded that they didn't want to save their marriage. Most either wanted to heal the marriage, or we're at least considering it.

"Our cultural norm is to think that most men would want to play the field, if given a chance," says Jackson. "But this survey - along with my own personal research - suggests that men may actually be the more committed sex. Men have a strong sense of duty and responsibility to keep the family intact - even when their wife commits an intimate betrayal."

A summary of other key results from this ground-breaking survey can be found by visiting http://www.soyourwifecheated.com/blog/survey

About Kevin Jackson:

Kevin Jackson is an internationally recognized relationship expert who, after being betrayed himself, has gone on to help thousands of men recover quickly from their wife's affair. He is the author of Survive Her Affair, creator of the exclusive Survive Her Affair Online Forum, and has designed a proven 4-step approach that allows men to successfully heal from infidelity. He's available for interviews and speaking engagements.

Kevin Jackson
Email
(949)529-0248

This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.

SOURCE Kevin Jackson

Web Site: http://www.soyourwifecheated.com/blog/survey
[/size]
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by 190: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
thats so true!!
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
I won't divorce my wife if she cheats on me as long as she repents.
But I won't allow her to have any excuse or space to cheat on me.
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well, thank God i no be mumu. I'm part of d remaining 29%.
My mum has alwys warned against following the multitude!

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by Orikinla(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Well, thank God i no be mumu. I'm part of d remaining 29%.
My mum has alwys warned against following the multitude!
Very mean man. angry
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by dBard: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2013
It has been found that stigmatisation is generally higher in women.
Men may be dogs, but like dogs, they're highly loyal as well.
Not surprised tho.
Hope d lady folks b reading this..
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by Popowaa: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2013
Guess u will be her bodyguard then
Orikinla: I won't divorce my wife if she cheats on me as long as she repents.
But I won't allow her to have any excuse or space to cheat on me.
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by UncleJJ(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ha ha, how can i love wen wife wen she cheats. Once that happens, the first thing i do is dna oooh.

God help they are mine. Cheap hoe"
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by cfours: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
The article is from Irving California

You can't compare california, USA to Naija abeg.
For naija, that woman would have been beaten to death grin
only men are allowed to cheat in naija.

in USA, cheating goes both ways, i've noticed.
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
C.Fours What it Smell Liike Mamii?

I miss Yue. kiss

~:::I Love My Black Chocolate Yoruba Queenz:::~
Re: 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Well if I am a cheat my self I will let the 'mistake' from her pass but if not, I will so publicise it before pushing her out.
My ego will be bruised knowing a fellow man is strafing my dear wife.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Be Straight / U R Smart,handsome & Brainbox But Cant Go Out Wit U, Wat Does She Rily Mean? / thread lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.