Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters (21124 Views)

Is Buhari Sick Again? / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Super Exclusive! Jonathan Sick Again! Flown To Germany 3am Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by SisiKill1: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2013
All politics aside. . .I do hope she gets adequate treatment for whatever ails her.

Oh I'm sorry I just saw she is shuttling between Spain, Germany and America, I mistakenly read it as Sapele, Gongola and Abia. Madam First Lady is in good hands ojare. . Lemme redirect my hope to people who are seeking treatment from the inadequately equipped hospitals in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by polokor60(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Ibn sultan: jam d bucket pls..those who steal frm d talakawa will see no peace
shame! shame! shame! on you born to rule extremist.tufiakia cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2013
And here comes another round of speculations and e-diagnosis.

As usual, the presidential spokesperson will come out to deny them.

And the cycle continues.

Wanted to say get well soon madam but, I no know whether she sick or not.

So, I will put it on ice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2013
tee-tom:
This woman wit her on and off health issues.Una need serious prayer to be set free o.

This comment is shameful. You think sickness is something to joke about abi? God help you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by meforyou1(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2013
Sowore and saharareporters, pls leave this woman alone. She's a human being and can get sick. Mandela is sick at the moment and no south african is crying hell or thunder. She's the wife of the president and if nigeria, according to u people, spends 5million euros (u couldn't even convert it to naira) and so what? Just hope jonathan rehabiltates our teaching hospitals and federal medical centres. And most importantly to, rehabilitate okigwe-onitsha federal highway. And bring back prof nnaji to give us light daz all

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Ganys: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Gh
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by SONKOko(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2013
This report is just full of bragging.

Anyways, it's saharareporters time
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2013
Na wao. I wish she used that 4billion naira to equip our hospital instead of d first lady house perhaps it wld have bn easier to hide in nija.

By d way, those of you praying for her quick recovery,where in dis report did presidency admit that she is sick?
why praying for quick recovery of some1 that went to take care of an elderly woman

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by vosquare: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2013
its been lung i hv heard 4rm ha gunshots,i hop she no dey trow dem again....mak God hep u sha
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Decapo: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2013
this is easter period, maybe she wan die and resurrect after 3 days o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2013
This our President doesn't have a lot of tact. What was Dieziani doing with him at the church service when there is a big rumour about them being an item?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Abukia404(f): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2013
cry cry cryAGAIN!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by ayodot(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2013
brownlolly: At the event, Mrs. Jonathan claimed to have undergone several surgeries during her medical sojourn in Germany. The extended medical visit, which was first reported by Saharareporters, cost Nigeria close to 5 million Euros in medical expenses. Mrs. Jonathan’s aides had initially passed off her medical trip as a vacation. On her return from Germany, Mrs. Jonathan had also denied ever going for medical treatment.

Saharareporters contacted several presidential aides seeking information about Mrs. Jonathan’s whereabouts, but they failed to return our reporters’ phone calls and text messages.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/patience-jonathan-sick-again-europe-treatment

The woman no sick joor. she's just using the opportunity to do the best she known for, launder money
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by 9jawikileaks(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2013
Y do 9gerians hate dz woman thoo? will start up a thread bout dat now. but 1 thing i know. every nigerian woman must be proud of Dame Patience Jonathan.. no matter what hapens.. follow dz link and read dat story, you will see wat am talkin about http://g-influence..com/2013/03/nigerian-women-should-be-proud-of-first.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Abukia404(f): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Decapo: this is easter period, maybe she wan die and resurrect after 3 days o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
she don turn jesus be dat o
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Dawdy(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2013
miiraaj: I won't believe this news untill Abati comes out to deny it.
u mean special adviser on lies?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by eboy384: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2013
psky: That frog eyed woman, hmm... I am suspecting her o. wink grin

Your mama nu fine reach this woman with frog eye.You guys are playing with d health of a fellow human being.Remember, anybody can get sick anytime.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by wonderfulson: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2013
I wish her quick recovery. The hands of d lord will touch her and by HIS STRIPE she is healed IJN
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by wazobiaforu(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2013
Na when we start to lock all airport up for them na that time they will know that no even panadol in some hospital

Sickness no be laughing matter sha but we have just 36 states and it takes us just ambitions to put standard hospital per state bcus we have the resources already
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Blueboy0402: 2:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Holy Moses!! Not again!! sad sad sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Demdem: Waiting for Abati and his cohorts to deny this first before I make my comment.

miiraaj: I won't believe this news untill Abati comes out to deny it.

Y'all are sooo funny. I think they should release their attack dog too (Doyin Okupe)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Akainzo(m): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2013
me_for_you: Sowore and saharareporters, pls leave this woman alone. She's a human being and can get sick. Mandela is sick at the moment and no south african is crying hell or thunder. She's the wife of the president and if nigeria, according to u people, spends 5million euros (u couldn't even convert it to naira) and so what? Just hope jonathan rehabiltates our teaching hospitals and federal medical centres. And most importantly to, rehabilitate okigwe-onitsha federal highway. And bring back prof nnaji to give us light daz all

Yes Mandela is human and is sick at the moment. However, unlike Mandela, whose hospitalisation was announced, covered by all the media and thus generating an upsurge of well wishes, Dame Jonathan's trip is shrouded in mystery angry Nigerians have to depend on news outlets like SaharaReporters to know what is going on.

Plus where have you heard a spokesman denying that Mandela isn't sick? What we usually hear from government is that they are not sick as if they are indeed superhumans.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Man, this Biitch is Always Sick.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by kabba7(m): 3:04am On Mar 31, 2013
caesaraba:

Lwkm! Funniest comment I read 2day. *copying to fb straight!

SSahara reporter and Nairaland you both are insinuating our president is fucking another mans wife ?Mr. Madueke i hope will not go to yoruba for Magun because that would be a disaster God forbid and if that is true the earlier it is stopped the better for the nation. I no dey Naija
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 3:54am On Mar 31, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Dat state hse niids srs prayers because tragedy occurs dr a lot since it ws built by babangida.1st lady Miriam babangida died nd nxt was d president Abacha den came anoda 1st lady stella obasanjo den president yaradua nw its anoda 1st lady on danger list (GOD forbid hse dies) cos next wil b d next president mayb. Smh. Tho miriam dint die in d state hse but hse developd it wen hse was dr

Miriam Babangida did not die in the state house or during her husband's tenure as military head of state oh.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by IncomeTutor: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2013
God in His infinite grace and mercy will
heal you PERMANENTLY and Nigeria, IJN.
Amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Panter215: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Goddex: Of what benefit is this piece of gossip news to us? How does it impact on the lives of Nigerians?
If this trip will cost another 5million euros then it concerns us.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by braine(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2013
Not again. Please we need to give her another round of prayers so that she can wake up when she dies again. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 31, 2013
Get the Vet to Put her To Sleep Already
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by masterpiece123: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2013
doctokwus: A mother who unashamedly lied to nigerians dat she had neva set foot in any hospital before,only to again unashamedly reverse herself& tell us dose she had entrusted her properties were about disposing of dem on expectation she wud not survive her numerous trips to d surgical theatre,does not deserve anything frm nigerians than to watch as events unfold.Respect begets respect,if we are not worthy of knowing d true state of things wt u,it means u don't deem our wishes& prayers of importance to ur wellbeing,so u deserve none frm anyperson wt a sense of dignity.Goodluck to her,but I trully wish she lives long to see d kind of legacy she has left behind
. Whats your problem in knowing the true state of her ailment, you just dey sniff nose for something not concerning you. Abi, u want kill her ni? God purnish ur mouth, mumu of the first order.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by masterpiece123: 5:58am On Mar 31, 2013
who cares?:
Is it a crime to be sick? I hope she comes back to give testimonies this time.
. Who is your enemy? Patience?! U dont see the politicians that dictates to u anyhow... U most be a big fool of the first order. If u dont have smtin sensible to say, keep shut
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by luluosas(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2013
Goddex: Of what benefit is this piece of gossip news to us? How does it impact on the lives of Nigerians?
If only you realise that, it is our resources that is expended on her treatment. I wish her quick recovery though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Resigns As Nigerian Breweries Board Chairman / Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.