Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters (21103 Views)

Is Buhari Sick Again? / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Super Exclusive! Jonathan Sick Again! Flown To Germany 3am Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by brownlolly(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
By SaharaReporters, New York
SaharaReporters has learned that Nigeria's First Lady, Patience Jonathan, is sick again and is shuttling between Spain and Germany in search of treatment. A source also told SaharaReporters that the First Lady was also contemplating receiving medical treatment from a US hospital.

Mrs. Jonathan’s renewed health woes have accounted for her absence from several official events in Abuja and her home state of Bayelsa State over the last few days. A few days ago, Mrs. Jonathan made a quiet exit from Abuja en route to France where she was to allegedly receive some unspecified award. However, a source within the Presidency told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan’s trip to France was a ploy to enable her to shop for new doctors in Europe for her deteriorating health.

A source disclosed that she left France for Spain. The same source disclosed that the First Lady was considering being moved to a US hospital today. However, a source in the US who is close to the First Family told SaharaReporters that he was “not heard from the first lady regarding her trip to the US.”

Ayo Osinlu, a spokesman of the First Lady, told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan was in Europe in order to care for an ailing elderly woman who helped raise the First Lady. He failed to disclose the specific European nation where Mrs. Jonathan’s foster mother is hospitalized.

During Mrs. Jonathan’s first extended medical sojourn in Germany, Mr. Osinlu had misled reporters by declaring that the First Lady was merely vacationing abroad after what he described as a series of grueling official functions, including the hosting of a conference of African First Ladies.

Mrs. Jonathan was noticeably absent from a Friday church service organized at the presidential villa yesterday as part of Easter celebrations. She was also missing at another key event where her Africa First Ladies Peace Mission donated relief material to the war-torn country of Mali. An aide of the First Lady reported that a minister, Ms. Jumoke Akinjide, represented Mrs. Jonathan at the event where relief material was donated to Mali.

During the church service at the Presidential Villa, President Jonathan was flanked by his elderly mother, Eunice Jonathan, as well as Petroleum Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke and Ndudi Elumelu, a member of the House of Representatives indicted for corruption in power sector projects. Mrs. Alison-Madueke, who has been romantically linked to Mr. Jonathan, wore a large diamond ring at the church service.

One of the last times Mrs. Jonathan was seen in public was on her return from an official visit to Cote d’Ivoire on March 2, 2013. She later made a brief visit to Lagos where she attended a dinner organized for Nollywood stars. Afterwards, she was sighted in Paris where she received the “Global Women Leader for Peace Award 2013.” Since receiving the award on March 17, the First Lady has not been seen in any official photos released from the Presidency.

Her trip to Paris coincided with her husband’s official visit to Equatorial Guinea. Mr. Jonathan was accompanied on that official visit by two female ministers, Stella Oduah of Aviation and Ms. Diezani of Petroleum.

A source in Abuja said Mrs. Jonathan had not been seen in public for close to a week and half, including during a breakfast meeting with the members of the House of Representatives led by Leo Ogor on March 21, 2013.

A few weeks ago, Mrs. Jonathan was at the center of an obscene event where she loquaciously celebrated her ostensible “resurrection from the dead” after dying for more than a week. Some 5,000 guests attended the event at the villa which was televised live, with Pastor Oritsejafor presiding. At the event, Mrs. Jonathan claimed to have undergone several surgeries during her medical sojourn in Germany. The extended medical visit, which was first reported by Saharareporters, cost Nigeria close to 5 million Euros in medical expenses. Mrs. Jonathan’s aides had initially passed off her medical trip as a vacation. On her return from Germany, Mrs. Jonathan had also denied ever going for medical treatment.

Saharareporters contacted several presidential aides seeking information about Mrs. Jonathan’s whereabouts, but they failed to return our reporters’ phone calls and text messages.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/patience-jonathan-sick-again-europe-treatment
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by OurYansh: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mr. Jonathan was accompanied on that official visit by two female ministers, Stella Oduah of Aviation and Ms. Diezani of Petroleum

GEJ has two "Performing" ministers to take over in case Madam doesn't make it. After all what's a plan without a Plan B??

Anyway, Get well soon sha....

P.S.: I hope you guys know what I mean by "Performing"..

angry

13 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Our Yansh:

GEJ has two "Performing" ministers to take over in case Madam doesn't make it. After all what's a plan without a Plan B??

Anyway, Get well soon sha....

P.S.: I hope you guys know what I mean by "Performing"..

angry
performin hm akpako ni
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by overdrive(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
^^^ performing as in what
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by takedat(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
No weapon formed against Lazarres Patience by Oga's mistresses shall succeed! grin!

So madam never well sef, and she was fighting for N4billion mission house and hugging the limelight by spending hundreds of millions on thanksgiving? Get well soon, Nigerians are expecting another miraculous comeback!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by OurYansh: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
overdrive: ^^^ performing as in what

Are you a learner..

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Pygru: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by takedat(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
brownlolly: The extended medical visit, which was first reported by Saharareporters, cost Nigeria close to 5 million Euros in medical expenses. Mrs. Jonathan’s aides had initially passed off her medical trip as a vacation. On her return from Germany, Mrs. Jonathan had also denied ever going for medical treatment.
Haba Sahara Reporters, 5million Euros ke! Madam should better attend TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of all Nation, instead of absconding abroad to waste public fund on some doctors to rip open her tummy and intestine ! My 2kobo advice grin!

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by okosodo: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Make una mind una buusiness
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by psky: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
That frog eyed woman, hmm... I am suspecting her o. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Walexz02(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hehehe!
Na only God know when she go resurrect this time around... May be after14days sha.
Btw, which one be saharaolofofo own with our firstlady sef? Dem dey tail the woman?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mrs. Alison-Madueke, who has been romantically linked to Mr. Jonathan, wore a large diamond ring at the church service.

Wetin be DisReporters dia own sef?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by superior1: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
She don dey compete with Mandela

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by miiraaj: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
I won't believe this news untill Abati comes out to deny it.

33 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by awodman: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Only if SAHARA REPORTERS could also channel the same INVESTIGATIVE energy into various development activities ongoing in the country .....

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Goddex: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Of what benefit is this piece of gossip news to us? How does it impact on the lives of Nigerians?
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Tolexander: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Only God knows for how many days she is going to die this time.

E be like say GEJ don dey sell Patient's 'dickperty' to stella oduah and allison madueke cos Patient kept the 'dickperty' with him

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Her village people at work or Northern people don go Saudi Arabia collect strong juju for mecca use am they pursue Brother GEJ's family. Not my thought anyway,I am writing under the influence of Alomo bitters o. Anyway JuJu no dey Nigeria make I hear say una talk so
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Waiting for Abati and his cohorts to deny this first before I make my comment.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by ujchief(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abati knows better than telling lies in defense of this woman. The last time he did, the woman broke all protocol and announced how she 'resurrected' from dead.

She will certainly resurrect this time around.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
If she gets well again I guess another lavish thanksgiving will be thrown.
God help this country.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by cr7lomo: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dat state hse niids srs prayers because tragedy occurs dr a lot since it ws built by babangida.1st lady Miriam babangida died nd nxt was d president Abacha den came anoda 1st lady stella obasanjo den president yaradua nw its anoda 1st lady on danger list (GOD forbid hse dies) cos next wil b d next president mayb. Smh. Tho miriam dint die in d state hse but hse developd it wen hse was dr
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Pataki: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Jonathan has too much on his sleeves at the moment.

Unfortunately, he is clueless as a person and he is surrounded by dimwits as his advisers.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2013
God will heal her...nothing evil shall befall her...it's well with you ma...though I'm not your fan.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2013
So GEJ and Abati aren't denying this time around?

You can lie but you can't lie to Nigerians forever. Our mumu nor reach like that.

Get well soon madam
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by doctokwus: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2013
A mother who unashamedly lied to nigerians dat she had neva set foot in any hospital before,only to again unashamedly reverse herself& tell us dose she had entrusted her properties were about disposing of dem on expectation she wud not survive her numerous trips to d surgical theatre,does not deserve anything frm nigerians than to watch as events unfold.Respect begets respect,if we are not worthy of knowing d true state of things wt u,it means u don't deem our wishes& prayers of importance to ur wellbeing,so u deserve none frm anyperson wt a sense of dignity.Goodluck to her,but I trully wish she lives long to see d kind of legacy she has left behind

17 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by caesaraba(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2013
miiraaj: I won't believe this news untill Abati comes out to deny it.

Lwkm! Funniest comment I read 2day. *copying to fb straight!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by otodeluxe(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2013
She needs prayers.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2013
This woman wit her on and off health issues.Una need serious prayer to be set free o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2013
Is it a crime to be sick? I hope she comes back to give testimonies this time.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2013
I wish you speedy recovery, not because you are a nice person, but because th good book asked me to pray for my enemies.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASEPA Reopens Quilox Night Club. / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / Okorocha & Ikpeazu In Yola For Bindow's Son's Wedding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.