Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! (506 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. / Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by bronzedune(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2008
Beautiful, young lady prays for decent, God-fearing man (29- 34). Any correct guy out there welcome to holla. no crazies please. not here for tales by moonlight.  Preferences: 5 8 and upwards, slender, God-fearing, smart, and responsible. No shouting maniac. Someone who knows how to forgive and forget. I'm petite, 5 3, and dark. email: hgrace93@yahoo.com
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by bluehorizo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Poster

leave your contact details and i am sure you will get what you are looking for. I promise you.
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by bronzedune(f): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
@bluehorizo thanks smiley
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by laji(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
im with u in prayers, BELIEVE, absolute TRUST,PATIENCE,, in God will get 2 there, takre, its well.there are many ladies in naija here dat keepin quite with same issues, u r not alone, cos God said we will not lack--FINAL.
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by bluehorizo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2008
You are welcome. I'll keep checking to see what your results are. Good luck and be careful
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
No shouting maniac! That made me smile.  smiley

Good luck hope you find what you're looking for.
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by RuuDie(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
"SOME ONE WHO CAN FORGIVE & FORGET"

@ poster,

my fair lady, are you prone 2 4k-ups ?
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by RuuDie(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
"SOME1 WHO KNOWS HOW 2 FORGIVE & FORGET. . . . ."

Would i be wrong 2 assume that you MESS UP a lot ?
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by RuuDie(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
"SOME ONE WHO CAN FORGIVE & FORGET"

@ poster,

my fair lady, are you prone 2 4k-ups ?
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by almondjoy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ poster

I think you will find many of them in the "Religious" section. Please turn left and all the way down the all till you hit a brick wall!

Goodluck! kiss
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by Danielm2(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2008
I think all guys are praying 4 ya. dont worry u will meet one soonest.but be sure u are god's fearing as u said.good luck wink
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by edwardaigb: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
bronzedune:

Beautiful, young lady prays for decent, God-fearing man (29- 34). Any correct guy out there welcome to holla. no crazies please. not here for tales by moonlight. Preferences: 5 8 and upwards, slender, God-fearing, smart, and responsible. No shouting maniac. Someone who knows how to forgive and forget. I'm petite, 5 3, and dark. email: hgrace93@yahoo.com

Hi, I would love to know you more, for starters, i ll be 32 in June 08. It appears we have somethings in common. Looking forward to hearing from you. Stay Bless.
edwardaigbokhan@yahoo.com
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by joshjosh(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2008
almondjoy:

@ poster I think you will find many of them in the "Religious" section. Please turn left and all the way down the all till you hit a brick wall! Goodluck! kiss

AJ goodafternoon. hope all the clan are well? you never dissapoint. that is a very good direction

Bro edwardaigb - i remember you saying one born again lady dey sleep with you but no wan born pickin som months ago. you no see say this na another born again or at least praying lady. is there something dragging you to these people?

@ young lady be very careful

wish you luck though but please open your eyes very wide
Re: Serious, Single, And Praying To Be Found! by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2008
joshjosh:

AJ goodafternoon. hope all the clan are well? you never dissapoint. that is a very good direction

Bro edwardaigb - i remember you saying one born again lady dey sleep with you but no wan born pickin som months ago. you no see say this na another born again or at least praying lady. is there something dragging you to these people?

@ young lady be very careful

wish you luck though but please open your eyes very wide
rofl
@poster,goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Friend / Good Person / I Need A Lady For A Permanent Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.