Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Explosions Reported In Kano! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Reported In Kano! (30114 Views)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Explosions Reported Near APC Rally In Rivers - Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by fitzmayowa: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Not again...but anyways
ISLAM-A-BAD

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by boron10(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
managerbash: Boko Haram r not Hausa, or muslim, they bad belle people way won't finish nigeria. All leaders aware of it. These bad tins have turn to their head now.Becose of 20 naira, many inocent have die. Bribe.
Oboy see bomb. You wonder why we're immune to boko bomb
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by vanstanzy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
teadrake: Gracious God!Is the president not aware of this callous minded people claiming innocent lives day in day out?Had it been,one them is heavily affected,will they still talking of condemnation?Afterall,he(GEJ)once admitted Boko haram are in his cabinet(Judiciary,legislator etc)why cant he just fish them out?What of the untouchable cabal?If Jona.cannot find a means to end the insurgency,why cant he just tender his resignation letter?I rest my case

This is the story of a man sitting on the No.1 position, but finds it difficult to sneeze and give his enemies cold.

A man who leads an entire nation and most populous in his continent, but finds it difficult to garner respect. A man

with all the ammo. one can think of, but finds it difficult to lift any. A man so powerful, but even more scared than a

meerkat. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most scared of 'em all, and the mirror goes *Meet GEJ!* :o shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by YoshiMaster: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yesterday in V.I, police were stopping every single car and asking to open their trunks.

I really don't know what to make of that, could it be there was another threat in Lagos?
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Fash20: bast.ard
cow brain dt one pain u eh aboki like u, u beta go feed ur cattles n stop usin internet cos u abokis forbid it abokiharams gringrin

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by tyson55(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
On a Easter!
This deluded blood sucker can't even respect a Christian holiday. After some dunderhead will be asking that they are granted Amnesty. *Smh*

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
How many down yet?
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Yazmin: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx: Not again!!! These people are hell bent on destroying our north our pride. Allah ya tsine wa GEJ!

Wawa kawai,kullun sai ku ta fada 'Allah ya tsine wa wane ko wace. Da malaman ku da gwanonin ku suke goya bayan almajirinci da bara. Ko GEj yake haifa yaran da suke bara ne,kuma ake amfani da su wajen cin zalin mutane da aikata aikin fasad da muke gani. mu muke kashe kan mu da hannun mu. Mu daura laifin a kan wasu. Translation coming in my next post....(These boko boys would always want to hang their atrocities on GEj's neck when dia guvnors$ representatives are the real culprits)!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by eeniak: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
God please have mercy.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by mike404(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hallie27:
this is one thing i dislike about nigerians. We reach conclusions easily without even understanding what is going on. From that newsfeed, did they mention boko haram? Or when did bombing become synonymous to boko haram? And when did boko haram even tell any of you they are fighting for or because of muslims? Nigerians dont use their brains,its part of the reason why even those of us that claim to be educated are just puppets in the hands of those making this propaganda. Where did you get the info that boko haram are being funded by wealthy northerners,can you bring your source? I dont think so,cos i doubt you even know that 'boko haram' has been divided into six very different factions in this country. Stop spreading false propaganda like your western masters. Make thorough investigation and Think!
And your point is
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: Amnesty! Amnesty!! Amnesty!!!

We Need Amnesty.
YOU CAN ONLY GET AMNESTY FROM YOUR NORTHERN LEADERS WHO HAVE SUBJECTED YOU ALL TO DARKNESS AND AT THE SAME TIME FROM THE SPIRITS OF THOSE YOU HAVE DISPATCHED TO EARLY GRAVES.. SO KEEP DREAMING COS NO AMNESTY FOR YOU MURDERERS..IF YOU LIKE COME OUT TO SHOW YOUR UGLY FACES TO OBTAIN AMNESTY AND SEE IF WE WON'T STONE YOU AND CIRCLE THAT NECK, THAT SURES GOT A DATE WITH DA HANGMAN'S NOOSE, WITH MOTOR TYRES AND DRENCH YOU WITH PETROL....YOU WILL BLOODY SEE....
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abdulkayus(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yazmin:

Wawa kawai,kullun sai ku ta fada 'Allah ya tsine wa wane ko wace. Da malaman ku da gwanonin ku suke goya bayan almajirinci da bara. Ko GEj yake haifa yaran da suke bara ne,kuma ake amfani da su wajen cin zalin mutane da aikata aikin fasad da muke gani. mu muke kashe kan mu da hannun mu. Mu daura laifin a kan wasu. Translation coming in my next post....(These boko boys would always want to hang their atrocities on GEj's neck when dia guvnors$ representatives are the real culprits)!!!!

kayi gaskiya (u hav said d truth)
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Iaz93: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Saraben: our God is nt asleep,,he wil surely expose dem
Lol! Okay. #still waiting#
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
What what what what what what is is is is is is wro wro wro wro wro wrong with with with with ka ka ka ka ka kaaaaaa kano kano boko boko boko bo bo ko ko ko ha ha ha ha ha haram haram ram ram people self? Why why why why why all all all all all always always always always ways ways way way ways in the the the the the theeeeeee north? grin grin grin
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
tiarabubu:

Is GEJ the one who told the NORTH to self destruct? Where are your elders? Where are Ciroma and his northern elders group? Is this not a worst problem to form a "northern elders group" over? Is it only when it comes to the presidency?

You guys will not admit your short coming rather blaming others for what is self inflicted. If you like blame GEJ till 2100, the fact remains that the North is slipping back into the stone age and its caused by northerners themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaima ka ji storon Allah mana. Ka fadi gaskiya! (You should fear God, say the truth!)
That is just the truth brother. I guess a part of GEJ's mandate is the protection of lives and property. The constitution foresaw such issues, why it provisioned a budget allocation for security and handed over the control pad to the no1 man, GEJ.

How I wish people like you will come to the north and see how we live in fear, see orphaned children everywhere, widowed wives, how able bodied young men are maimed and precious lives lost by the hour in the most brutal way. May be that will prick your conscience to know we just cant do such to ourselves all in the name of power change.

No be se una go se I wicked I for wish make small go touch una over there may be una go begin think human begin feel our pains.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by saudah(f): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
U Ar a big fool and who told u the Northern Muslims are backing Boko Haram?
okosodo: Boko haram is having is having the unwavering backing of the animals callednorthern muslims and their elders. No need to blow hot and cold, they should all be destroyed
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Burger01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
coogar: all this is happening whilst mr and mrs jonathan goodluck are eating some easter chicken.
Please, a penny for your thoughts on what you think Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan should do.... sad
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by eeniak: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by elbinmanny(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Just wen I thought the virgin hunters were gonna disappoint me today ! Can any good news come out of Naijanistan( northern Nigeria)??

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by 50calibre(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hallie27:
this is one thing i dislike about nigerians. We reach conclusions easily without even understanding what is going on. From that newsfeed, did they mention boko haram? Or when did bombing become synonymous to boko haram? And when did boko haram even tell any of you they are fighting for or because of muslims? Nigerians dont use their brains,its part of the reason why even those of us that claim to be educated are just puppets in the hands of those making this propaganda. Where did you get the info that boko haram are being funded by wealthy northerners,can you bring your source? I dont think so,cos i doubt you even know that 'boko haram' has been divided into six very different factions in this country. Stop spreading false propaganda like your western masters. Make thorough investigation and Think!

Go away! You are too ill-informed and inept to debate with me. Must you be spoon fed? Don't common sense tell you that boko haram has become synonymous with bombings, must you ask such a stupid question. It's like asking is al-Qaeda responsible for 9-11. Whether boko haram divides into a million factions for whatever reason, they are all subsidiaries of boko haram, they indeed share one ideology and that is JIHAD, war against Christians and western imperialists. So don't play me the "you have no evidence or proof card" use common sense and intuition, something's are just so obvious.

And if you tell me that you havent heard about how boko haram is funded then you have a problem because that is also obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by claycares: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
XIII in play here in Nigeria
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Iaz93: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
mike404:
And your point is
Hallie's point is : You're an educated illiterate. Use your brain niccur!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chibuhealth(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
God dey......one day monkey will go market, it wont return.....hrtless fools like gboko haram including hausa people at large...nonsnse!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
This doesn't shock me anyless than someone sneaking up on me. Explosion, north, so Abeg mk dem carry deir wahala go, jus don't bring it to d south
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Evestar200(f): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
No mind all those hausa pple na dem dy behind boko haram,,after there go say nor b dem,,we go soon send parking 4rm delta state cuz we c 2 bomb 4 their hand yesterday
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abnakol: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
The Boko haram attack is politically motivated. It is bent on demolishing the goodwill of GEJ Administration.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
mike404:
And your point is
dnt mind dt aboki angry
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by kawkab: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
can the northern elders or citizen realy claim they dont know who these guys are? until they rise up and decide that these menace must stop; it will not.

we may decide to keep blaiming the security agency but the truth is that they need information and the cooperation of the citizenty to work.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by GalaxyNoteII: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
Someone is intentionally trying to destroy the Kano empire.

So sad that such a beautiful state is being reduced to the likes of Abia and Ebonyi.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Juwon25: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Bokoharam is political matter not religion.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yazmin:

Ubanka ne wawa. Waye a kasan nan keda nauyin kare hakin dan adam idan ba GEJ ba? Sarki ko Gorvernor na da control na apparatus for legitimate use of force ne? Does two wrongs make it fight? Don naga so kake muje mu kama wasu da duka saboda anyi brainwashing dinka ko kuma wasu yan kananan kudi da ke shiga aljuhun ka daga villa. Comot make I see road pass jorr.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ / Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.