Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Much Money Is Ever Enough For Us In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Money Is Ever Enough For Us In Life? (635 Views)

See What Too Much Money Can Do To People / When You Left Naija, How Much Money Did You Have On You? / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Is Ever Enough For Us In Life? by Ladapo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
It. 'S good to have the good things in life....the best house, the best ride, the best quality of life but I think it is insane when we just want everything good to be just ours alone in order to impress the people around us. You hear some corruption to stories and you go like "What?

Should an individual who has about 1 billion naira assets + one hundred million naira in liquid cash continue to struggle with the rest? I just want to sample people's thoughts....why do people need more money?
Re: How Much Money Is Ever Enough For Us In Life? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
because you can always get a bigger "whatever"......... and also to get yourself busy in life. i am sure you expect a rich person to just do nothing all day but spend, but believe me, after a while you would even get tired of "spending". so going to work and making money is more like a fun/hobby thing to do. why do you think people like Bill Gate or carlos Slim still work?!

the sad fact is that there is no such thing as "enough money"........ here is a clue (or excuse) as to why a billionaire needs to continue making money: he wants to rid the world of poverty, and we all know you need trillions and trillions to do that.

now, you may see your "enough" as a great house in Lekki, a Rolls etc, but the day you get it, you will set out to get a private jet, a private island,etc....and when you get that then you will now set out to get your own football/F1 team, your owntelecom company etc.....and when you get all that then you will start again by trying to provide each of those things to your children and then friends. its NEVER enough!
Re: How Much Money Is Ever Enough For Us In Life? by Ladapo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
A good point Mr. Brown...

(1) (Reply)

New Nairaland Dictionary / True Fact About Women's Age : / Mtn Unlimited Browsins 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.