Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) (30863 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Ganjafama(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
holajhdeee: *Sips alomo*

Clears throat...

Watching.....
Hope ur girlfriend is beside u? I guess u know dat alomo can give u a painful e.rection
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by makky(f): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well all I know is it is much easier for musicians to be actors than for actors to turn musicians. Acting is make believe for crying out loud, anyone can rehearse and say sh.t infront of the camera and get away with it, besides the musicians are already used to the crowd. But singing is a raw talent, if its not there, its not there even if u train and all. If you can't sing, you can't sing. All the acts american acts listed above are or were all A-list singers before delving into movies and cos they had the fan, it was a smooth transition for them. Even some of 9ja musicians who went into acting, well some did good, some didn't. But from movies to music, ohh come on!! I don't hate anyone but Tonto doesn't have what it takes to make that move, I guess she just wants to entertain n remain relevant. AY probably gave her the chance to be on his show cos of the brawl they had earlier, so I understand why she is there. And if we are to call a spade a spade, 90% of the ppl claiming she sings good won't buy her album if eventually she decides to make one. Trust me, we all know good music and won't waste N100 bucks getting a lame cd off the streets if it were released.....
That's my 2cents sha!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
makky: Well all I know is it is much easier for musicians to be actors than for actors to turn musicians. Acting is make believe for crying out loud, anyone can rehearse and say sh.t infront of the camera and get away with it, besides the musicians are already used to the crowd. But singing is a raw talent, if its not there, its not there even if u train and all. If you can't sing, you can't sing. All the acts american acts listed above are or were all A-list singers before delving into movies and cos they had the fan, it was a smooth transition for them. Even some of 9ja musicians who went into acting, well some did good, some didn't. But from movies to music, ohh come on!! I don't hate anyone but Tonto doesn't have what it takes to make that move, I guess she just wants to entertain n remain relevant. AY probably gave her the chance to be on his show cos of the brawl they had earlier, so I understand why she is there. And if we are to call a spade a spade, 90% of the ppl claiming she sings good won't buy her album if eventually she decides to make one. Trust me, we all know good music and won't waste N100 bucks getting a lame cd off the streets if it were released.....
That's my 2cents sha!
do not be surprised when you see that same tonto dikeh being among the top musician in nigeria,as a producer I have noticed that only few artiste are good singers,many of the artiste that are even famous today cannot really sing but they can entertain,dbanj is not a good singer but he is an entertainer even dbanj himself said it in one of his tracks on his first album that he is an entertainer,we have few good singers in nigeria but we have so much entertainers and that is the most important part on the music industry,there are some songs that do not make any sense at all but you will see those same songs winning awards and people still dance to it simply because they just want to get entertained,when you look at shows or concerts ask yourself how many artistes on stage are really doing the singing,what they just do is pure entertainment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by dabossman(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Every time I read comments on a thread that has to do with Tonto Dikeh, I just feel the grey matter in my brain slowly eroding. Especially the comments from her hardline supporters. Like seriously?

And all this talk about one artiste is making their money blah, blah, blah..., gosh, I laugh in Chinese Mandarin. Packaging can be so deceptive. Or maybe some folks are just naturally slow. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
dabossman: Every time I read comments on a thread that has to do with Tonto Dikeh, I just feel the grey matter in my brain slowly eroding. Especially the comments from her hardline supporters. Like seriously?

And all this talk about one artiste is making their money blah, blah, blah..., gosh, I laugh in Chinese Mandarin. Packaging can be so deceptive. Or maybe some folks are just naturally slow. tongue
grey matter in your brain?so u call that empty smelling tanker of urs brain?smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Dubemkelly(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mehn,I think Tonto wud be a bera dancer dan singer,dance per4mnc wise,she rocked d show buh singin was a zero 4 her, she pulled d damn thing xposin her b0.0ty....Was crazy on d stage,I cudnt help feedin my eyes wid sth cocky...Lool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by pat4love: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
More grace to her elbow, wish her all the best.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
ionsman:
Hmmmmmm......the only thing I have to say is you are a pleb......so,because I quote you,you tell me I have no ambition.....Never knew you know me on ground......Your stupidity knows no bound......reply me but you know what?,I won't answer you cause its a waste of time.....
Your moniker says it all,your brain is ion and inactive.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by silvernus0: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Tuface should invite his dubai fans for his shows . Since Nigerians are not good enough to see his weddn .den we dont want to see any of his show. Just a word to event planer so dat u dont loose ur money .be guided!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tevinsolt: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: So DMX is no longer American? I got no doubt that you are suffering from a rare brain turmoil

who said anything about DMX being American or not, Mr. learn to read properly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tevinsolt: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
chukxie:

And what are you good at? Free the girl to do whatever she wishes to do. You don't have to like her songs or even listen to them. She's pushing herself to see how far she can go in the music industry. If she fails completely--which i don't think is going to happen any time soon-- she can beat her chest ( titts ) and take consolation in the fact that she tried. And if she succeeds, people like you would be put to shame for doubting her at the beginning of her musical career. You should give the girl a break. Its her life. You find yours and do with it whatever makes you happy.

lets just say I'm good at using my rational mind pretty good. i don't even care about her music but i so much detest when a person is attacks another because they stated their opinion.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tevinsolt: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
olatunji_n: you must be a fool either she is not Ǥőőd I think she is making money and she enjoy herself.Do you have star in your family?Idiot and I don't blame you...You better find something doing to better your life instead of you sitting down criticizing somebody that can feed your stricken poor family.Were

now first off, you sound like an elementary school kid, even a sixth grader won't write like this.

do i have a star in my family........lmaoo what a stupid question. you deserve a slap for this one.
and pertaining to your last statement, i have a life, i don't log around like you do on every Tonto dike's thread to kiss ass. i commend you ur very good at it grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by olempe(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.
So you in your fantasy world thinks DMX was any better than Tonto,you just another deluded discombobulated goon on NL. Both DMX and Tonto are just two average singers,Tonto betters DMX in acting as his acting was wack and rigid.
Upload your fvcking voice note let's compare to Tonto's,until then STF and fvck off my back as$hole.

Must you insult? You're so immature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Komedy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt:

who the hell is talking about DMX, ur whack Tonto is in no place to be compared to j-lo, jamie foxx, whitney houston because they know their stuff and they do it well.
actually jlo is an average singer albeit she's better dan Tonto !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Funny people, funny country. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by ajetunblog(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by holajhdeee(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2013
Ganjafama: Hope ur girlfriend is beside u? I guess u know dat alomo can give u a painful e.rection

Lolz. She dey
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2013
olempe:

Must you insult? You're so immature.
Imagine,who is this faceless Santa,hmmm what a gut you got there,referred to me as "immature".
Can you justify that? I am sure my 4yr old daughter is far more sensible than your dumb watery brain could offer you,my advice; always ignore my post because time I certainly won't be this polite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Unfollows Flavour On Instagram, See Why / David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / D'banj's Daughter, Grace's First Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.