Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) (30877 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Aizebioje(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2013
So you know what big bro? You are not a pain in the a*s, No. You are just a man of low taste, low expectations and low ambition.[/quote]
WOW
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Jamie fox recorded a track, was it as terrible as this one The dude had very good vocals. Check out the songs, "blame it" even won a grammy. And don't even mention Tupac, whitney, jlo and DMX. We are not saying nollywood artists should not sing if they can, but dis stupid girl cannot sing, "simple", and the terrible thing is that she knows it as much as every other Nigerian. She's just making a jest of Nigerians. That song does not even have a verse. Imagine. Wats hi, hi, hi? With auto tune and non existent lyrics. Nonsense. Mtschew.
We all heard Jarule first track and everyone said he can't rap as he got a wack voice but you can attest to his success today,everyone deserves encouragement as that's what strengthens us and give us the push to the top.
I have watched many footballers who were craps but went on to become a world beater simply because they were encouraged by their coaches,Cristiano Ronaldo was a clown in his first season with Manchester United but today he is the second best football player in the world,in 2005 Obafemi Martins after scoring six goals in the champions league was rated above Cristiano but the guy didn't give up and we all know the story today.
Not everyone have it smooth at the beginning of their career and Tonto might just be one of those,let's cut the lady some slacks and give her some credits.
Tonto isn't the first to use auto tune as was invented by same Americans to push those average talents at least to build a career for them,its certainly not a crime if Tonto starts with auto tune because no one castigated Buster Rhyme when he used auto tune in his first album.
No matter how hard you try to convince me,DMX is in no way better than Tonto when it comes to singing and I know Tonto is a far better actor than DMX with his wack and rigid acting.
Terry G sings nothing meaningful yet he is loved by some mad group of people for his madness,Daddy Showkey was chosen over Daddy Fresh despite the latter being the better singer,my advice to you: free Tonto and let her do her thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Memphis357:
Dude,shut da f**k up joooooor! All these artists you listed,can you compare their lyrical content with what your cuntbag,Tonto is singing? Mediocrity don finish una for 9ja.
That's why you guys got a shithead as president and commander-in-chief!
Here come another derailed goon who finds it difficult understanding written texts,are we comparing lyrics or singing ability here?
Tonto is free to sing and act as long as her feet and voice can carry her,she makes money with her jaggons while you die wretched in your shi;t hole called home.
Idio:t.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Funjay(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2013
in all these, I just keep wondering who is paying Moderators on this forum to every topic that has Tonto. On the front page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Sheybor(f): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2013
and y r u guyz fightincos i dnt get d point:>
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Biolaem: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=alaoeri]
Don't mind him, ppl like him keep condemning & criticising not knowing that they are doing favour for her.[/quote guy u r daft, i can name a million nd one foreign celebs dat shuttle acting, music, nd even comedy nd dey perfect dem pretty well. Pls what gud can tonto offer if not sucking cocks?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Yomieluv: Is she Fighting,or dancing,cos the pix looks as if the other people are trying to hold her not to fight.

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly. Tontokoko! Lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2013
Why are you guys fighting? Oya all of you should come and gimme a hug, oya, from the sexiest to the ugliest. The hug must have space between oooo, smileycheesy.... LoL
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by napoleonx: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2013
Tonto, I don't even know wat to tell you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by ionsman: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Hmm I see! So how much did you buy a copy of her CD? I can see you are her advocate/attorney and a big fan but guess what, you client can't Sing one bit.

You are comparing tonto dike with talented guys like Jamie Foxx and Whitney who possess mastery and dexterity of music and at least one musical instrument?

People like you are the reason there is no quality control of Nigeria's entertainment industry because no matter the noise or garbage anyone churns out all in the name of music people will always buy. Anybody in the entertainment industry must be ready and able to accept criticism, critics make people improve or acknowledge their failures, there are movie critics, there are music critics, that's why America is the home of entertainment because people won't settle for anything short of the best. Kim kardashian, paris hilton once ventured into music but it ended as quick as it begun.

So you know what big bro? You are not a pain in the a*s, No. You are just a man of low taste, low expectations and low ambition.
You just answered in the best possible way......Am shocked that people are actually drumming up support for tonto's music......Music wise,mentioning tonto dike and whitney houston even jamie foxx in the same sentence is an unacceptable insult......Wow,now I know there are a lot of deluded people on here....And also,this kinda mentality has eaten deep into a lot of Nigerians.That's why we have come to accept rubbish in our society these days......SHAME!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by olatunjin(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

See what you are saying, see your level of intelligence. From this piece of sh*t you wrote here, I'm sorry to say but your understanding is nothing short of abysmal, must you descend to this kind of street talk? Common! Even my younger brother in primary can do better. I'm even astonished as to how you are able to use the Internet.

I don't blame you at all,if your parent have given you proper unbriging you won't be here writting jargons.What are your contribution to improve Nigeria music?I know that by critisizing them it will make them better but you are not doing it in a proper way just because you hate her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Flygerian1(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Whack music sang by a nuisance. I wonder how some Nigerians makes the money that they use in purchasing or attending her concert. undecided Promoting a mediocre like her shows the mental state of some Nigerians.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by ionsman: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.
So you in your fantasy world thinks DMX was any better than Tonto,you just another deluded discombobulated goon on NL. Both DMX and Tonto are just two average singers,Tonto betters DMX in acting as his acting was wack and rigid.
Upload your fvcking voice note let's compare to Tonto's,until then STF and fvck off my back as$hole.
Ewwwwwwwww.....you know what Today(April 1st) was made for people like you.......With people like you,dis country won't move forward...NEVER
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by ionsman: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2013
olatunji_n: I don't blame you at all,if your parent have given you proper unbriging you won't be here writting jargon.What are you contribution to improve Nigeria music?I know that by critisizing them it will make them better but you are not doing it in a proper way just because you hate her.
Oga dem no teach you English language for skul
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by elampiro(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
She has a never say die attitude which will take her far.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt:

who the hell is talking about DMX, ur whack Tonto is in no place to be compared to j-lo, jamie foxx, whitney houston because they know their stuff and they do it well.
So DMX is no longer American? I got no doubt that you are suffering from a rare brain turmoil
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Hmm I see! So how much did you buy a copy of her CD? I can see you are her advocate/attorney and a big fan but guess what, you client can't Sing one bit.

You are comparing tonto dike with talented guys like Jamie Foxx and Whitney who possess mastery and dexterity of music and at least one musical instrument?

People like you are the reason there is no quality control of Nigeria's entertainment industry because no matter the noise or garbage anyone churns out all in the name of music people will always buy. Anybody in the entertainment industry must be ready and able to accept criticism, critics make people improve or acknowledge their failures, there are movie critics, there are music critics, that's why America is the home of entertainment because people won't settle for anything short of the best. Kim kardashian, paris hilton once ventured into music but it ended as quick as it begun.

So you know what big bro? You are not a pain in the a*s, No. You are just a man of low taste, low expectations and low ambition.
And you call killing one's dream critics? Kim or Hilton is no Tonto,the girl deserves some encouragement and not curses.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by olatunjin(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2013
ionsman:
Oga dem no teach you English language for skul
are you perfect?Go and read my post again you need glass
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2013
ionsman:
Ewwwwwwwww.....you know what Today(April 1st) was made for people like you.......With people like you,dis country won't move forward...NEVER
And who is this Santa,so you have to kill Tonto's dream of being a singer to move Nigeria forward simply because you got no ambition of your own,anyone that wants to move a country forward must encourage others in whatever career they choose to pursue and not discourage them.
Brandy Norwood wouldn't have been known today had she been dropped or castigated after struggling to sing without having to sing through her nose,but her music teacher manages to make good use of her nose instead and her first album "I wanna be down" was released in 1996.
Don't even bother to quote me because I'll not be this polite next time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Agesjohnny: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2013
Una sure say no be picture flash me no trusth dis picture
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by sparkwil(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.
So you in your fantasy world thinks DMX was any better than Tonto,you just another deluded discombobulated goon on NL. Both DMX and Tonto are just two average singers,Tonto betters DMX in acting as his acting was wack and rigid.
Upload your fvcking voice note let's compare to Tonto's,until then STF and fvck off my back as$hole.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2013
My $64 question is this, who dusted his asss, bought tickets to see AY's show, AY?!! That dude is as funny as a brick of stone, and to add to the killer zero talent was tonto on stage singing..... Nigerians need to demand for more quality, more substance, more dedication, how can somebody go for a show that has 2 zero talents like AY and tonto singing... If it was her acting i will understand, but singing.... That was just pure fleecing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: Your point is?
Jamie Fox also recorded some tracks,Tupac,Whitney Houston,J-Lo and DMX was shuttling between Hollywood and singing but your never said America was a fuc*king jest.
You know what lil bro...you just an as$hole
Are u seriously tryna compare d abov named singers with Tonto Dike?......U knw say Whitney Houston fit vex slap u frm her grave cuz of dis?........if to say na miming Tonto Dike dey do,dat one na different case..bt her singing....is out of dis world
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Are u seriously tryna compare d abov named singers with Tonto Dike?......U knw say Whitney Houston fit vex slap u frm her grave cuz of dis?........if to say na miming Tonto Dike dey do,dat one na different case..bt her singing....is out of dis world
Compare? No way,what I was trying to say here is that since people like Tupac,Whitney,DMX and J-Lo succeeded both as actors and singers why not give Tonto a chance and see how far she can go or is that too much to ask?
I can remember that Usher's first album title "I am the man" was certainly not the one to remember but today Usher is a global icon,let's learn to encourage one another and rain curses on people or discouraged them instead of encouraging them.
There are people who were born with talents and also people who perfected their acts through practice yet made it to the top,our Kanu was born to play football but Didier Drogba learned to play football on the streets of France but we all know the success stories of both men today.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by xcuggsm(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2013
Why has Seun not commented on this thread?
I bet he was at the show, sitting in the front row and cheering HIS QUEEN on!
ALL HAIL TONTO!! THE QUEEN OF NAIRALAND !!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Cine(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2013
I was there, her performance was terrible. didn't sing a word just danced some routines and left the stage. When the real artists came on stage they brought the house down.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by missinU247: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2013
hmmmm tontoh dike, tontoh dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: We all heard Jarule first track and everyone said he can't rap as he got a wack voice but you can attest to his success today,everyone deserves encouragement as that's what strengthens us and give us the push to the top.
I have watched many footballers who were craps but went on to become a world beater simply because they were encouraged by their coaches,Cristiano Ronaldo was a clown in his first season with Manchester United but today he is the second best football player in the world,in 2005 Obafemi Martins after scoring six goals in the champions league was rated above Cristiano but the guy didn't give up and we all know the story today.
Not everyone have it smooth at the beginning of their career and Tonto might just be one of those,let's cut the lady some slacks and give her some credits.
Tonto isn't the first to use auto tune as was invented by same Americans to push those average talents at least to build a career for them,its certainly not a crime if Tonto starts with auto tune because no one castigated Buster Rhyme when he used auto tune in his first album.
No matter how hard you try to convince me,DMX is in no way better than Tonto when it comes to singing and I know Tonto is a far better actor than DMX with his wack and rigid acting.
Terry G sings nothing meaningful yet he is loved by some mad group of people for his madness,Daddy Showkey was chosen over Daddy Fresh despite the latter being the better singer,my advice to you: free Tonto and let her do thing.

Lolzz, nobody is holding tonto, but the fact is this, we are consumers or "music lovers", but bringing bad music like Tontos into the market is bad for the industry, if she wasn't a celebrity already, her music won't get farther than her compound, when we have better Talents than even wizkid, wasting away as they struggle for exposure. Her voice is so bad that she won't even be considered for a position in my church choir. Where is jarule now sef, u know it, even daddy showkey, let him come and sing again so we can buy. The NIgerian music industry is not what it was 10 years ago, if not blackface would have remained a star, even at that, we know he is a 100 times better than Tonto. Ronaldo was never crap, admittedly he lacked the experience he has now but he was a prodigy. He was raw Talent, he just needed some coaching, Terry G does street hop and he does it to a fault, his is not about the lyrics, he has the rhythm and the moves but check out this girl nah, she is voiceless, rhythmless, lyricless nd utterly ridiculous. Where she want start from? Let her stick to her acting, she's not a bad actress by the NIgerian standard, music is simply not for her. But if she insists, she can start by attending voice lessons or at least choosing a music genre becos I no know whether na hip hop, R& b, highlife, blues or gyration she dey do.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by ionsman: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And who is this Santa,so you have to kill Tonto's dream of being a singer to move Nigeria forward simply because you got no ambition of your own,anyone that wants to move a country forward must encourage others in whatever career they choose to pursue and not discourage them.
Brandy Norwood wouldn't have been known today had she been dropped or castigated after struggling to sing without having to sing through her nose,but her music teacher manages to make good use of her nose instead and her first album "I wanna be down" was released in 1996.
Don't even bother to quote me because I'll not be this polite next time.
Hmmmmmm......the only thing I have to say is you are a pleb......so,because I quote you,you tell me I have no ambition.....Never knew you know me on ground......Your stupidity knows no bound......reply me but you know what?,I won't answer you cause its a waste of time.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre: So this girl is now a singer? Damn! Nigeria is a fu*king jest.
she is an entertainer and not a singer,so shut ur dust bin you call mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

50 Billion LIKES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees / Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.