Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) (30867 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chumakk: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2013
@50, You don finish that guy o cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by lurvy: 3:59am On Apr 01, 2013
@ OP...It seems thats the only pic you took... but why is this making the fronT page...?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 01, 2013
lurvy: @ OP...It seems thats the only pic you took... but why is this making the fronT page...?

are you a learner? anything that has to do with Tonto Dike makes it to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Prince0500(m): 4:30am On Apr 01, 2013
sunny t: I like dat stage charisma, at least she knows she has no business wit singing
Lol,guy dats jst ur personal opinion oh,dat girl knows wat she is doing nd i guess its working 4 her.B4 Shina Peter made it big in d music industry ,he ws considerd to be a bad singer bt d fame nd glory he got den is stil openin door 4 her 2day.I jst wish we undastand sme of dis tin nd start to be positive in our thought.If she had nt gvn it a trial wld she be on AY show singing in dis manner.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme: why she dey wear dark shades undecided undecided
It's default naija dressing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by femiero: 4:35am On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt: and tonto dike is just an uglier version of Francia Raisa.

great arse!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by sahyd1(m): 5:40am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Hmm I see! So how much did you buy a copy of her CD? I can see you are her advocate/attorney and a big fan but guess what, you client can't Sing one bit.

You are comparing tonto dike with talented guys like Jamie Foxx and Whitney who possess mastery and dexterity of music and at least one musical instrument?

People like you are the reason there is no quality control of Nigeria's entertainment industry because no matter the noise or garbage anyone churns out all in the name of music people will always buy. Anybody in the entertainment industry must be ready and able to accept criticism, critics make people improve or acknowledge their failures, there are movie critics, there are music critics, that's why America is the home of entertainment because people won't settle for anything short of the best. Kim kardashian, paris hilton once ventured into music but it ended as quick as it begun.

So you know what big bro? You are not a pain in the a*s, No. You are just a man of low taste, low expectations and low ambition.

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ Bro! U̶̲̥̅̊ av said it all. It z only naija dat if U̶̲̥̅̊ av done couple of home videos,U̶̲̥̅̊ can venture into music. Where r d like of Genevieve,Omosexy,desmond elliot,..... In d music industry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Memphis357(m): 6:02am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: Your point is?
Jamie Fox also recorded some tracks,Tupac,Whitney Houston,J-Lo and DMX was shuttling between Hollywood and singing but your never said America was a fuc*king jest.
You know what lil bro...you just an as$hole
Dude,shut da f**k up joooooor! All these artists you listed,can you compare their lyrical content with what your cuntbag,Tonto is singing? Mediocrity don finish una for 9ja.
That's why you guys got a shithead as president and commander-in-chief!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by free2ryhme: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
It's default naija dressing. tongue

=or she ganja and ginger before the show grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: Your point is?
Jamie Fox also recorded some tracks,Tupac,Whitney Houston,J-Lo and DMX was shuttling between Hollywood and singing but your never said America was a fuc*king jest.
You know what lil bro...you just an as$hole

Jamie fox recorded a track, was it as terrible as this one The dude had very good vocals. Check out the songs, "blame it" even won a grammy. And don't even mention Tupac, whitney, jlo and DMX. We are not saying nollywood artists should not sing if they can, but dis stupid girl cannot sing, "simple", and the terrible thing is that she knows it as much as every other Nigerian. She's just making a jest of Nigerians. That song does not even have a verse. Imagine. Wats hi, hi, hi? With auto tune and non existent lyrics. Nonsense. Mtschew.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Emmy9ite(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2013
Go Tonto Dike! You are the bomb! Keep making cash while your haters keep taking ur name 'hi'. Its ova for them!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by soloqy: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2013
This is the kind of crap that makes front page. If its something important or actually informative and useful, people will plead and plead for it to be put on front page but it still wont make it. This site has gone ....... SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by larryjayz: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.
So you in your fantasy world thinks DMX was any better than Tonto,you just another deluded discombobulated goon on NL. Both DMX and Tonto are just two average singers,Tonto betters DMX in acting as his acting was wack and rigid.
Upload your fvcking voice note let's compare to Tonto's,until then STF and fvck off my back as$hole.
and whats the meaning of this crap you wrote?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by ndeepurity(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2013
*in john carter's voice* seriously, who da heck is tonto Dikeh, is she from mars?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chukxie(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt:

shut the hell up! those people are actually good at singing/rapping, and you know what they all started out in the music industry before taking up roles in few movies and what not. your Tonto dike should stick with her acting, and it's not that she's even good at it anyways.

And what are you good at? Free the girl to do whatever she wishes to do. You don't have to like her songs or even listen to them. She's pushing herself to see how far she can go in the music industry. If she fails completely--which i don't think is going to happen any time soon-- she can beat her chest ( titts ) and take consolation in the fact that she tried. And if she succeeds, people like you would be put to shame for doubting her at the beginning of her musical career. You should give the girl a break. Its her life. You find yours and do with it whatever makes you happy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Gwekzy: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2013
She Gat D HearT of A Lioness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by olatunjin(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt:

shut the hell up! those people are actually good at singing/rapping, and you know what they all started out in the music industry before taking up roles in few movies and what not. your Tonto dike should stick with her acting, and it's not that she's even good at it anyways.
you must be a fool either she is not Ǥőőd I think she is making money and she enjoy herself.Do you have star in your family?Idiot and I don't blame you...You better find something doing to better your life instead of you sitting down criticizing somebody that can feed your stricken poor family.Were
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Kanuchy: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Life is too short to waste on listening to bullshit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by sexyglow(f): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2013
Tonto performing at Ay live show?same AY that ridiculed her song by asking his daughter to sing it as a nursery rhyme? Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Breach of contract. Peeps paid to watch this?

Ay in kokomaga episode 2

Seems she is giving ay the same thing she gives seun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Goldenheart(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2013
I cant see anything....more pix
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by jennifer3: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2013
Kk

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by jideflash(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Please if u feel tonto makes good music, just know u are a retarded fool who doesn't deserve a functional ear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2013
olatunji_n: you must be a fool either she is not Ǥőőd I think she is making money and she enjoy herself.Do you have star in your family?Idiot and I don't blame you...You better find something doing to better your life instead of you sitting down criticizing somebody that can feed your stricken poor family.Were

See what you are saying, see your level of intelligence. From this piece of sh*t you wrote here, I'm sorry to say but your understanding is nothing short of abysmal, must you descend to this kind of street talk? Common! Even my younger brother in primary can do better. I'm even astonished as to how you are able to use the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2013
sahy'd:

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ Bro! U̶̲̥̅̊ av said it all. It z only naija dat if U̶̲̥̅̊ av done couple of home videos,U̶̲̥̅̊ can venture into music. Where r d like of Genevieve,Omosexy,desmond elliot,..... In d music industry.

Help me enlighten them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOL...anybody who disagrees with you is a chronic goon. grin grin grin
You know how we roll charming princess
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Memphis357:
Dude,shut da f**k up joooooor! All these artists you listed,can you compare their lyrical content with what your cuntbag,Tonto is singing? Mediocrity don finish una for 9ja.
That's why you guys got a shithead as president and commander-in-chief!

You are one of the very few who understand the real thing, tell them if they are willing or able to learn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2013
larry_jayz: and whats the meaning of this crap you wrote?
And what's the meaning of your doomed name?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Jamie fox recorded a track, was it as terrible as this one The dude had very good vocals. Check out the songs, "blame it" even won a grammy. And don't even mention Tupac, whitney, jlo and DMX. We are not saying nollywood artists should not sing if they can, but dis stupid girl cannot sing, "simple", and the terrible thing is that she knows it as much as every other Nigerian. She's just making a jest of Nigerians. That song does not even have a verse. Imagine. Wats hi, hi, hi? With auto tune and non existent lyrics. Nonsense. Mtschew.

Here is a nigerian who sees far beyond what fools are able to see. Tell them!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Fadelex(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Hmm I see! So how much did you buy a copy of her CD? I can see you are her advocate/attorney and a big fan but guess what, you client can't Sing one bit.

You are comparing tonto dike with talented guys like Jamie Foxx and Whitney who possess mastery and dexterity of music and at least one musical instrument?

People like you are the reason there is no quality control of Nigeria's entertainment industry because no matter the noise or garbage anyone churns out all in the name of music people will always buy. Anybody in the entertainment industry must be ready and able to accept criticism, critics make people improve or acknowledge their failures, there are movie critics, there are music critics, that's why America is the home of entertainment because people won't settle for anything short of the best. Kim kardashian, paris hilton once ventured into music but it ended as quick as it begun.

So you know what big bro? You are not a pain in the a*s, No. You are just a man of low taste, low expectations and low ambition.
Ovokooo.. shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
@topic, more reason i will never buy, listen to or watch any music or movie by this group of hustlers called artists, what the hell is tonto decay singing that earned her stage performance Even the AY himself is not talented, recycling same joke for 6years, Lord av mercy, we are so lazy in Nigeria, toto or wats ur name?? Seems u'r nt getting role anymore, all d producers calling u before don bleep u finish... Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tnktosin(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by holajhdeee(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2013
*Sips alomo*

Clears throat...

Watching.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant / Isabella Ayuk Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Anita Joseph Gets N1.2m Gucci Bag As Pre-Birthday Gift (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.