Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093479 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamOpemipo(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2016
..downloading
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2016
Edge of your seat stuff, plenty of interesting plots developing. Arya stark will school the faceless blonde.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
Tommen has gone proper mad.
The old dude is the really smart grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GROOOVE(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
YoungForever:
Tommen weak asss making one wish Joffrey is still king... Tommen neee some new set of balls btw his leg.. WTF...

Dumb little kid. Annoying af....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by absky5(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2016
What's happening... .. He's beating us that's what happening.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On May 30, 2016
Arya. Typical case of never forgetting your roots. You can rewrite the story and our girl is about to-- if she doesn't die first grin

I'm so looking forward to the next episode cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2016
Vorpal:

You can say that again.
Look at that scene where Dany ran into a corner and all of a sudden appears on Drogon's back, common that was so unimpressive.
The only thing that keeps my interest in this series are the Starks, the night king and of recently Blackfish.
yes bro . Also its normal last scene is always ment to leave u wanting for more n more so had have given speech way way better Dan dis.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2016
UjSizzle:
Arya. Typical case of never forgetting your roots. You can rewrite the story and our girl is about to-- if she doesn't die first grin

I'm so looking forward to the next episode cheesy

Arya gone rogue. The waif will get the pointy end, and somehow I think Jaqen H'ghar expected her to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2016
hahaha it's time for the waif to get a taste of her own medicine grin arya is the best stark ever liveth cool

benjen got a dragon glass in his heart, cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chiscomax(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2016
So there she is, high and mighty Queen Cersei, tits and ass jiggling in the breeze. All of a sudden, she looks my way, gives me a little smile like, "Well?". So, all right, y'know, I've never been shy and I'm blessed down south, so I put it right out. She's never seen anything like it. I mean, she's used to her brother and from what I hear, Jaime Lannister's half an inch shy of an inch. She sees it and I swear to the gods she licks her lips. Well, you all know me, you know I wouldn't lie about this.

-King Landing's boaster

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2016
UjSizzle:
Tommen has gone proper mad.
The old dude is the really smart grin
Its brainwashing technique a la CIA. Take a prisoner through enough physical and mental distress he will be whatever you want him to. Loras, Margery, Tommen in that order.
Even Olena admitted defeat. If there is anyone that can defeat the high sparrow, its Olena.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2016
Benjen almost turned to a WALKER...and d wights converge on their target in numbers, but this time they sent a few numbers to be destroyed before d main party arrives. They shouldn't have escaped.

And Samwell now has valyrian sword...randyll may well try d killer of a WW...LOL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2016
Pls someone should murder that Walder Frey already...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2016
Akanniade:

Its brainwashing technique a la CIA. Take a prisoner through enough physical and mental distress he will be whatever you want him to. Loras, Margery, Tommen in that order.
Even Olena admitted defeat. If there is anyone that can defeat the high sparrow, its Olena.
This is exactly how you use women to conquer kingdoms grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2016
iykmora:
Benjen almost turned to a WALKER...and d wights converge on their target in numbers, but this time they sent a few numbers to be destroyed before d main party arrives. They shouldn't have escaped.

And Samwell now has valyrian sword...randyll may well try d killer of a WW...LOL
No. Benjen almost turned to a wight.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
So if the children of the forest have these dragon glass in excess supply, why don't they just kill the Walkers anyway undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 10:58am On May 30, 2016
UjSizzle:
So if the children of the forest have these dragon glass in excess supply, why don't they just kill the Walkers anyway undecided

Lol do u think it's that easy?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2016
UjSizzle:
This is exactly how you use women to conquer kingdoms grin
Fictional kingdoms.
And what conquering exactly?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenneyyice(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2016
hello guys, can someone kindly name any season film that is better than GOT??

am yet to hear a name lol

#the_Best_season_film_ever
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 11:30am On May 30, 2016
absky5:
What's happening... .. He's beating us that's what happening.... grin grin
That man na compound fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2016
Trial by Combat:
Queen Mother Cersei: I present to you my champion, the MOUNTAIN
(crowd goes wild)

The High Sparrow: I present to you my champion, His Royal Highness King Tommen Baratheon.

(Oh shit)

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stanisbaratheon: 11:35am On May 30, 2016
Chiscomax:
So there she is, high and mighty Queen Cersei, tits and ass jiggling in the breeze. All of a sudden, she looks my way, gives me a little smile like, "Well?". So, all right, y'know, I've never been shy and I'm blessed down south, so I put it right out. She's never seen anything like it. I mean, she's used to her brother and from what I hear, Jaime Lannister's half an inch shy of an inch. She sees it and I swear to the gods she licks her lips. Well, you all know me, you know I wouldn't lie about this.

-King Landing's boaster

kings landing is the home of liars

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 11:37am On May 30, 2016
The world of GoT favours Danaerys excessively and I hate her for it. But mark my words, it will be a cold day in hell before she sits on the iron throne.

A man has spoken! angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 11:39am On May 30, 2016
In other news, Arya Stark's plotline just got a whole lot more interesting. Finally!

I thought they had the High Sparrow by the balls but mehn! That is one smart and twisted old man. The death wey dey wait for am dey do press up for inside gym. All in all, great episode!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stanisbaratheon: 11:41am On May 30, 2016
djlaqua91:
Trial by Combat:
Queen Mother Cersei: I present to you my champion, the MOUNTAIN
(crowd goes wild)

The High Sparrow: I present to you my champion, His Royal Highness King Tommen Baratheon.

(Oh shit)

kings landing will be torn to pieces
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

kings landing will be torn to pieces

Knowing Tommen well, the idiot will probably even volunteer sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 11:48am On May 30, 2016
Dany is too favoured really in this movie..I dont know y i see her dieing reaal soon.. and e go b one mumu death
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stanisbaratheon: 11:52am On May 30, 2016
djlaqua91:

Knowing Tommen well, the idiot will probably even volunteer sef

volunteer to die??

Well, if it happens that way, then Jamie Lannister will take his place in the combat
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

volunteer to die??

Well, if it happens that way, then Jamie Lannister will take his place in the combat

At all. The lanisters will lose both ways. Infact they've lost badly as they've converted that kid king. Am sha waiting for the White Walkers to finish everybody. Its only Daenarys and her dragons can stop them imo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 12:02pm On May 30, 2016
Still on the matter, just imagine the way she killed all those Khals in their own domain. Would Khal Drogo have gone like that? I mean, these are supposed to be seasoned warriors. I know that a warrior would rather take his enemy down with him than die alone. This is the major issue I have with GoT this season. They shouldn't have died in such a pathetic manner.

Without her dragons (which she can't completely control), Dany is not as formidable as being presented. B!tch please! angry

E fit be that her sugar bobo (I forget his name) wey go kill am sef. But I can tell that that nigga always has a huge homoerection when Dany makes those speeches or stands in front of burning edifices in all her nayked glory. The former Khaleesi is constantly blowing the poor dude's mind lol.

Dunno why but their relationship is reminiscent of the one between Nikki Minaj and Meek Mills. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2016
jonsnow92:
Dany is too favoured really in this movie..I dont know y i see her dieing reaal soon.. and e go b one mumu death
Maybe fall to her death....frm dat phvking Drogon.....i hated that last scene.....This episode was so lame.....so lame!!!...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
People hating on Dany needlessly . . . . . . grin . . . . . . Margery is playing out her own plot. Didn't anyone notice her sigh of relief when she saw the army come to her aid.

Watch out for that cunny little lady, she will be the end of that high sparrow and king Tommen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.