Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092053 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
No.

why did you remove your pic?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2015
blublahd:

why did you remove your pic?
I'm not a picture person.
I try, but looking at an image of myself is unsettling embarassed

What were you looking for on my profile?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
I'm not a picture person.
That makes two of us
I try, but looking at an image of myself is unsettling
embarassed
Public display of it or even personally?
What were you looking for on my profile?
More out of curiosity and discerning the persona of the poster.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2015
blublahd:

That makes two of us
embarassed
Kindred spirit.

Public display of it or even personally?
Both but more the former. I have more pictures of people on my phone than mine, and won't even go out with a mirror in my bag.

More out of curiosity and discerning the persona of the poster.
Do you always go to people's profiles everytime you want to discern their personas? Multiple times? tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:

Both but more the former.[b] I have more pictures of people on my phone than mine, [/b]and won't even go out with a mirror in my bag.
Hmmmm.....thats weird

Do you always go to people's profiles everytime you want to discern their personas? Multiple times? tongue
Like I said more of curiosity, moreover it will take a couple of pics before I reach a conclusion. And perhaps a little poking here and there.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2015
blublahd:

Hmmmm.....thats weird

Like I said more of curiosity, moreover it will take a couple of pics before I reach a conclusion. And perhaps a little poking here and there.
Let me help then.
I own a diary, two blogs on my siggy, a picture and a FB/Twitter/instagram widget attached to the blog.

That's enough poking material.
Tell me about your findings when they're concluded, will you? wink

And yeah I've been called weird before tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xynerise: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
I just started watching season 3 undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
xynerise:
I just started watching season 3 undecided
God will help you grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xynerise: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
God will help you grin
grin grin
I will still catch up no matter when grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
xynerise:
grin grin
I will still catch up no matter when grin
You're almost there...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xynerise: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dgunnerz:
You're almost there...
Yes bro. Put me in your prayers and intentions.cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mariecakes(f): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
#1 Dad

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
So, what's going to be happening in this thread till next season? I just joined the thread this season so don't know what happens during preseason.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ericsdm55(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Who has watched season5 and is it complete ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
xynerise:
Yes bro. Put me in your prayers and intentions.cool
Definitely!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ojeffo: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ericsdm55:
Who has watched season5 and is it complete ?
Hv watched till E05
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
gj22:
So, what's going to be happening in this thread till next season? I just joined the thread this season so don't know what happens during preseason.

You aren't much of a book person, so I dunno...
might be really dry for you. Usually we just lock up this flat thread, hand the keys to Seun, and shuffle over to the books' thread where we chuck tin-foil theories at each other and do monthly novenas in hopes of Winds of Winter.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
This video clip from the last episode suggests that Jon Snow may still be alive!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRjbOFgGiI
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jfactor(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls where can we talk about the tv series. I don't wannt to read no GOT book. because I just finishd watchin episode 10. When will d next season 6 comes out pls. If ds is not d rught venue. Some shud letme knw. Tnks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:

Let me help then.
I own a diary, two blogs on my siggy, a picture and a FB/Twitter/instagram widget attached to the blog.

That's enough poking material.
Tell me about your findings when they're concluded, will you? wink

And yeah I've been called weird before tongue
I don't intend to.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seun:
This video clip from the last episode suggests that Jon Snow may still be alive!!

Loool! Seun pls don't give us hope for nothing abeg.
You gi fear the wink and smile grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:

Kindred spirit.

Both but more the former. I have more pictures of people on my phone than mine, and won't even go out with a mirror in my bag.

he likes u wink

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
blublahd:

I don't intend to.
What if you conclude I'm a serial killer, how do I defend myself?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seun:

Haha. He is alive!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
UjSizzle:

Looks like you trying to decode me huh?
Ok, I would say, you far too caring and introspective to be so.
But what drew me to quote you, is how you fondly accept your flaw. Most women rarely have that trait, could say the same for males too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
blublahd:

Looks like you trying to decode me huh?
Ok, I would say, you far too caring and introspective to be so.
But what drew me to quote you, is how you fondly accept your flaw. Most women rarely have that trait, could say the same for males too.
Well, if we fail to embrace ourselves flaw and all, how do we expect anyone to?

About being introspective. Lol when you're an introvert it's really just a biological hazard grin

So I'm not a serial killer. Thanks! grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2015
UjSizzle:

Just went tru your profile. You seem like an interesting person.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2015
gj22:

Just went tru your profile. You seem like an interesting person.
She is, in the list of things she wrote up there,thought she would drop her BBM pin. sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ebamma(m): 2:04am On Jun 22, 2015
The imp shall never die,
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ebamma(m): 2:49am On Jun 22, 2015
I have this feeling that Its either Jon snow is not really dead, Or that he will be resurrected by either Melisandre or someone else
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ebamma(m): 2:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Remember this man in either season 3 or 4, he was a red priest like Melisandre, and raised someone from the dead

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jfactor(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2015
When is season 6 coming out. Next year 2016 or ds year

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.