Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093348 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and his Genius took him to his grave(Wicked Man) killed by an oppressed Son. I now understand why Cersei's Wicked.

Everyone gets killed in GOT. The most troubling death was the lord of bones. Tormund just killed him for no reason. I won't want to live in that kind of world.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Basics007:
Finally finished my second reading of the ASOIAF series. It's time to subscribe to this forum. Lets do this!

Eh, this is a show forum. But you are welcome tho. Just don't shove it down our throats.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Read somewhere that Tyrion isn't a Lannister but a Taegeryon? How true is this?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
gj22:

Everyone gets killed in GOT. The most troubling death was the lord of bones. Tormund just killed him for no reason . I won't want to live in that kind of world.

One would understand such behaviour from Wildlings but from a man like Tywin, naah! Especially the way he treated Tyrion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
gj22:

They also asked "who is LSH?" and got an answer

"How did shireen die?" and got an answer

"Can fire hurt Danaerys?" and got an answer

Is it today they started changing stuff?

They are not trying to change it because fans figured it out. They want to change it because that's how they want to tell their story. Like every other thing they have changed already.

The author asked D&grin the question to know how well they have read the books. They can change somethings yes, but they cant change Jon's parentage.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Its a theory, its not as true as r+l=j, I for one dont believe it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
See The mountain, Europe's strongest man in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7InRmTGU0Hg
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Gbola5:

The author asked D&grin the question to know how well they have read the books. They can change somethings yes, but they cant change Jon's parentage.

They can't or they shouldn't?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

One would understand such behaviour from Wildlings but from a man like Tywin, naah! Especially the way he treated Tyrion.

It's the kind of man he is. Name before family.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It's a theory that may or may not be true.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2015
gj22:

They can't or they shouldn't?
Can't.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Gbola5:

Can't.

Okay.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
blackiridis:

haha.. that's the main dragon (Drogon) its going to survive.
I believe those guys that surrounded Deany (Khal' Drogo's men) will take care of her and the Dragon
Those guys aren't Khal Drogo's men... They are from another Dothraki tribe... They may try to kill her tho' but we know Denaerys can be convincing wen she wants to, they'll probably join her.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
An0nimus:
This season is not as nice as the others IMO. Can't seem to place my hands on what went wrong. I didn't freak out at the Jon Snow part because of spoilers but I'm glad I heard the spoilers,would have been mad pissed at the writers. Let's hope against hope Snow comes back in season 6. The Drogon-saving-Khaleesi part was cool though. My spoiler source left that part out grin

Now we have to wait another full year for 10 episodes. These GOT guys want us to get married and have 3 children before they will wrap up this thing angry angry angry
I don't think I want them to finish...I want it to be series with no end...I want them to give it to us every Year..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
DROGON:
Those guys aren't Khal Drogo's men... They are from another Dothraki tribe... They may try to kill her tho' but we know Denaerys can be convincing wen she wants to, they'll probably join her.

They were once part of Drogo's khalasar, and were his Kos. When he died, his Kos divided his khalsar amongst themselves and formed their own khalasars, they then became Khals in their own right. They are no longer his men though, unless they consider themselves has his men.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Gbola5:

They were once part of Drogo's khalasar, and were his Kos. When he died, his Kos divided his khalsar amongst themselves and formed their own khalasars, they then became Khals in their own right. They are no longer his men though, unless they consider themselves has his men.
Really.?? And you got this from.??
There was only one scene where Denny was surrounded. And those guys are too many to be from Drogo's
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Gbola5:

and you got this from. That Khalasar is too big to be one from Drogo's divided Khalasar.

They seem like another dothraki tribe
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
DROGON:
and you got this from. That Khalasar is too big to be one from Drogo's divided Khalasar.

They seem like another dothraki tribe

Drogo's Khalasar was 40,000 strong. Khalasars(hordes) can be broken into groups when leading a ranging or battle, these broken groups are called Khas(dvided horde) and lead by the Khal's(chief's) Kos(bloodriders or lieutenants, who share everything with the Khal, even his wives). A Khal may have many Kos as he so wishes. When a Khal dies, his Khalasar may be taking by another Khal of another Khalasar who is strong enough to take it. Or it might divide into different Khalasars from the Khas lead by the Kos,making the Kos Khals. But if a Khal has an heir(a son cause the Dothraki follow strenght, and won't follow a woman), called Khalakka(son and heir) he may inherit the Khalasar if he's old enough and deemed worthy. If not he may be challenged by another Khal of another Khalasar or his father's Kos. If the Khalakka dies the Khalasar belongs to the victor, and they become Khal if they weren't before. Khal Drogo had 3 Kos when he died his Kos divided his Khalasar and formed their own, making themselves Khals. Get it ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2015
As to why they surrounded Dany. The place she was was a hill in the Dothraki sea, North of Meereen. So she was like to meet a Khalasar. It just so happens it was one once lead by Khal Drogo, now Khal who ? (cant recall cause they changed their names in the show) Jhaqo.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2015
DROGON:
I don't think I want them to finish...I want it to be series with no end...I want them to give it to us every Year..

As much as I love it, 8 seasons is enough. I don't want it to go down like vampire diaries or Smallville went down.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Gbola5:

Drogo's Khalasar was 40,000 strong. Khalasars(hordes) can be broken into groups when leading a ranging or battle, these broken groups are called Khas(dvided horde) and lead by the Khal's(chief's) Kos(bloodriders or lieutenants, who share everything with the Khal, even his wives). A Khal may have many Kos as he so wishes. When a Khal dies, his Khalasar may be taking by another Khal of another Khalasar who is strong enough to take it. Or it might divide into different Khalasars from the Khas lead by the Kos,making the Kos Khals. But if a Khal has an heir(a son cause the Dothraki follow strenght, and won't follow a woman), called Khalakka(son and heir) he may inherit the Khalasar if he's old enough and deemed worthy. If not he may be challenged by another Khal of another Khalasar or his father's Kos. If the Khalakka dies the Khalasar belongs to the victor, and they become Khal if they weren't before. Khal Drogo had 3 Kos when he died his Kos divided his Khalasar and formed their own, making themselves Khals. Get it ?
That's not what we're talking abt... I'm talking abt that Khalasar that found Denny not being drogo's
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2015
gj22:

As much as I love it, 8 seasons is enough. I don't want it to go down like vampire diaries or Smallville went down.
8 is too small.. We're going to be having 6 next yr 7,8. Is not gonna end it.

Besides smallville and Tvd aren't as special as this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Gbola5:

I think what he is trying to say is that, Drogo's khalasaar was not the only khalasaar in the entire fictionverse. So he is asking for a source as to where you got your info that they were once part of drogo's men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2015
gj22:

I think what he is trying to say is that, Drogo's khalasaar was not the only khalasaar in the entire fictionverse. So he is asking for a source as to where you got your info that they were once part of drogo's men.

Ofcourse its not the only Khalasar on Essos. You're asking me how i know it was once Drogo's ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gbola5:

Ofcourse its not the only Khalasar on Essos. You're asking me how i know it was once Drogo's ?

Yeah. Exactly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
DROGON:
8 is too small.. We're going to be having 6 next yr 7,8. Is not gonna end it.

Besides smallville and Tvd aren't as special as this.

True, they are not as special but it is normal for shows to decline as time goes on. People just get too used to the characters and the plot, nothing is new anymore, like an old joke that has been told too many times.

An example is the "shocking" deaths. Everyone loved it at first but now, they don't anymore.

GOT is at the top right now and the only way now is down. It's the opposite of hitting rock bottom.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
gj22:

True, they are not as special but it is normal for shows to decline as time goes on. People just get too used to the characters and the plot, nothing is new anymore, like an old joke that has been told too many times.

An example is the "shocking" deaths. Everyone loved it at first but now, they don't anymore.

GOT is at the top right now and the only way now is down. It's the opposite of hitting rock bottom.
They don't.?? They are just furious abt Jon's death and there is a good chance that he'll return. The Writers/Producers aren't stupid.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nipeks(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
gj22:

If 24 and Desperate Housewives did it, they can do it too. When the unexpected happens, people tend to pay more attention. It's all about surprises and GoT is full of it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fanficgirl(f): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2015
cheesy How can i watch Game of Thrones for free? Please, someone tell me if there is a way. The few episodes i've been able to watch has got me hooked and i'm facing withdrawal sad sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by confistified(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2015
fanficgirl:
cheesy How can i watch Game of Thrones for free? Please, someone tell me if there is a way. The few episodes i've been able to watch has got me hooked and i'm facing withdrawal sad sad
u can download it for free at o2tvseries.com........... if u want it in HD use torrent sites
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Season 2 is still the worst season in my opinion. can't even remember what happened in it. dats how bad it was.
An0nimus:
This season is not as nice as the others IMO. Can't seem to place my hands on what went wrong. I didn't freak out at the Jon Snow part because of spoilers but I'm glad I heard the spoilers,would have been mad pissed at the writers. Let's hope against hope Snow comes back in season 6. The Drogon-saving-Khaleesi part was cool though. My spoiler source left that part out grin

Now we have to wait another full year for 10 episodes. These GOT guys want us to get married and have 3 children before they will wrap up this thing angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2015
torrents. they have the best quality befitting this show
fanficgirl:

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.