Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093601 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Or drogon could just roast them all
DROGON:
Those guys aren't Khal Drogo's men... They are from another Dothraki tribe... They may try to kill her tho' but we know Denaerys can be convincing wen she wants to, they'll probably join her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
nonichuks:
Season 2 is still the worst season in my opinion. can't even remember what happened in it. dats how bad it was.
you gotta be kidding me. All the seasons was superb.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
nonichuks:
Season 2 is still the worst season in my opinion. can't even remember what happened in it. dats how bad it was.
you gotta be kidding me. All the seasons was superb. I'm not really mad that Jon was killed, I was only madbfor few minutes then again VALAR MORGHULIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
nonichuks:
Or drogon could just roast them all
He's powerful but he can't do that... He's not grown fully yet, and you saw what sons of Harpies did to him at the arena.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
I was surprised at that scene. Like, why couldn't he just roast them?!
DROGON:
He's powerful but he can't do that... He's not grown fully yet, and you saw what sons of Harpies did to him at the arena.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
valar dohaeris
DROGON:
you gotta be kidding me. All the seasons was superb. I'm not really mad that Jon was killed, I was only madbfor few minutes then again VALAR MORGHULIS.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
nonichuks:
I was surprised at that scene. Like, why couldn't he just roast them?!
He did is best... As the series goes on he'll become stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
gj22:

I think what he is trying to say is that, Drogo's khalasaar was not the only khalasaar in the entire fictionverse. So he is asking for a source as to where you got your info that they were once part of drogo's men.

I can only speculate on this, but daenerys removed her ring identifying her as a khaleesi threw it to the ground and stamped on it when the riders were approaching her.....any ramifications or significance as to this behaviour?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Machine007:
Talking about quotes fron Game of Throne,my best is from Tyrion "when you are afraid,it means you are not stupidd"
I might be wrong, but i think that quote belongs to theon greyjoy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Hopefully. They should release viserion and the other one...i've forgotten it's name
DROGON:
He did is best... As the series goes on he'll become stronger.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2015
my best is "zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor" (a dragon is not a slave). I used to be team daenerys until she started fucking up.
Machine007:
Talking about quotes fron Game of Throne,my best is from Tyrion "when you are afraid,it means you are not stupidd"

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2015
nonichuks:
Hopefully. They should release viserion and the other one...i've forgotten it's name
Rhaegal
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DROGON: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2015
nonichuks:
Drogon named after Drogo

Viserion named after Viserys

Rhaegal named after Rhaegar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
thanks for reminding me
DROGON:
Drogon named after Drogo

Viserion named after Viserys

Rhaegal named after Rhaegar
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonichuks: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
yeah. thanks.
blublahd:

Rhaegal
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tayo2k7: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
For those interested in a full recap of game of thrones. Catch one Episode daily on DSTV channel 115 @10pm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2015
BraniacX:

I can only speculate on this, but daenerys removed her ring identifying her as a khaleesi threw it to the ground and stamped on it when the riders were approaching her.....any ramifications or significance as to this behaviour?

I have no idea. It's common for important people to try to hide who they are when being kidnapped until they know what they are up against. It's not like they have Internet in Westeros to just Google someone. My best guess is, she just did it to hide her identity /importance.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
gj22:

I have no idea. It's common for important people to try to hide who they are when being kidnapped until they know what they are up against. It's not like they have Internet in Westeros to just Google someone. My best guess is, she just did it to hide her identity /importance.

But in this particular case, khaleesi as she is known is not unknown to the dothoraki as she was once wife to the mighty khal Drogo who as khals go was very famous (being undefeated) among the Dothoraki and also her fame as the dragon queen of slaver's bay would have made her easily recognisable in most places in essos.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
BraniacX:

But in this particular case, khaleesi as she is known is not unknown to the dothoraki as she was once wife to the mighty khal Drogo who as khals go was very famous (being undefeated) among the Dothoraki and also her fame as the dragon queen of slaver's bay would have made her easily recognisable in most places in essos.

All that will just make her story known. It doesn't make her recognizable. Don't forget that those might not be Drogo's dothraki. They might have her description but might not know what she looks like. Stories travel far and wide but not the faces attached to those stories. They have no camera or Internet so, unless you introduce yourself, people might not know who you are (unless they have seen you personally).

The slavers didn't even know who tyrion was despite him being very popular as the half-man is a a womanizer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
gj22:

All that will just make her story known. It doesn't make her recognizable. Don't forget that those might not be Drogo's dothraki. They might have her description but might not know what she looks like. Stories travel far and wide but not the faces attached to those stories. They have no camera or Internet so, unless you introduce yourself, people might not know who you are (unless they have seen you personally).

The slavers didn't even know who tyrion was despite him being very popular as the half-man is a a womanizer.

What makes you think Tyrion is popular. There are dwarfs all over the known world.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Gbola5:

What makes you think Tyrion is popular. There are dwarfs all over the known world.

In season one, it was implied. Also, house Lannister is one of the strongest and richest houses, them having a half-man for a child is really going to be news.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2015
gj22:

In season one, it was implied. Also, house Lannister is one of the strongest and richest houses, them having a half-man for a child is really going to be news.

Yes, but like YOU said, what makes you think they'll recognise him ? Unless he says who he is.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Gbola5:

Yes, but like YOU said, what makes you think they'll recognise him ? Unless he says who he is.

I said that people don't get recognized easily in the show unless they introduce themselves. And I gave tyrion and the c0ck merchant encounter as an example. He wasn't recognized despite being a popular guy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AlabaSlim: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2015
cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AlabaSlim: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Forget the novel....
Is there anyone alive in the series that knows Snow is a "Tygarean"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nipeks(m): 4:27am On Aug 10, 2015
QUIZ

KING ROBERT: Quiet woman!

QUEEN CERSEI: I took you for a king.

KING ROBERT: Hold your tongue.

QUEEN CERSEI: He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other. I should wear the armor, and you the gown.

KING ROBERT: *slaps queen Cersei*

QUEEN CERSEI: I shall wear this like a badge of honor.

KING ROBERT: Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.

WHO IS THE THIRD PERSON IN THE SCENE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Nipeks:
QUIZ

QUEEN CERSEI: He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other. I should wear the armor, and you the gown.

ned starkk

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by keyholder(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Nipeks:
QUIZ

ROS grin. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by keyholder(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin
She Damn Hawt! Now I know why she's resistant to heat
wink

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AlabaSlim: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015
AlabaSlim:
Forget the novel....
Is there anyone alive in the show that knows Snow is a "Tygarean"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just completed Season 5 today and I was happy with the way it all went.

Cersei suffered and I was very excited cheesy
Especially when she was locked up and the lady kept spanking her after she told her "Confess".

And also, where she was walking na k e d. (I didnt believe they could show her n a k e d at first... I was like shocked shocked and the lady was shouting "Shame"!
I was so happy seeing her suffer.

I watched Season 1-4 over a year ago, couldn't remember what happened to Bran and Odor... Can anyone refresh my memory? smiley

Well, about Jon's death... The movie is unpredictable... Ever since Catelyn Stark, Robb and his wife.... I was like, So, when will the dreamer waker up nau Before I realised it's no dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Emmyk:
Just completed Season 5 today and I was happy with the way it all went.

Cersei suffered and I was very excited cheesy
Especially when she was locked up and the lady kept spanking her after she told her "Confess".

And also, where she was walking na k e d. (I didnt believe they could show her n a k e d at first... I was like shocked shocked and the lady was shouting "Shame"!
I was so happy seeing her suffer.

I watched Season 1-4 over a year ago, couldn't remember what happened to Bran and Odor... Can anyone refresh my memory? smiley

Well, about Jon's death... The movie is unpredictable... Ever since Catelyn Stark, Robb and his wife.... I was like, So, when will the dreamer waker up nau Before I realised it's no dream.

Hodor and bran are with the children far beyond the wall.

It wasn't Cersei, it was a body double.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.