Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093744 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:
should we have a new thread for season 6?
no.....rather, I think u could do well to place this thread on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
luxanne:

I think you feel this way because you've been eager to know the fate of Jon snow which is still unknown.

Try watching it a second time.

It's up to melisandre to give life to Jon snow I think.
I believe so too. Seeing John Snow lifeless body really shocked her. The lord of light has to come up with a new trick in his archive , Thoros of Myr is not nearby.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
kay9:

- That Dornish coup, I did [i]not [/i]see that coming! I don't agree that Doran was weak, but Trystane... tsk-tsk. No true dornishman would turn his back on an enemy. However... the dornish are supposed to be fiercely loyal to family - isn't that why Oberyn came to avenge their sister? Seems out-of-character then for Ellaria to murder Doran AND his son - even they were "weak".

Ellaria is a bastard. She loved oberyn with all her heart. She wants to avenge oberyn's death. She kept going on and on about it last season. The reason why oberyn wanted to avenge his sister was because he loved her. Ellaria doesn't care about ellia or the Prince or tristane, she only cares about oberyn.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kaycee7:
So you knew there would be a coup in Dorne? That Dany would be told to go to Vaes Dothrak to stay, abi? *In Shao Kahn's voice* Don't make me laugh.

Anyway, that Trystan na better mumu. Immediately, he turned his back on Obara, I began to laugh.
Yes, the the mutiny started last season when Myrcella was poisoned.
Yes, Vaes Dothrak was inevitable for Dany since she had the misfortune of landing amongst the horde. She is their widow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
armadeo:

A man refuses to watch. A man has 9 weeks to go. grin
A man will abandon this thread till then.
Valar morghulis
A will be hounded grin
And a mans mentions will be laced with juicy hints grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:

Hell no! shocked

G.O.T is a continuum
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
BraniacX:

A will be hounded grin

And a mans mentions will be laced with juicy hints grin

A man peeps at the topic and scrolls slowly to read mentions. A man sees a name he knows and a man disappears .

Lol. You guys enjoy. I am savoring my wait. pls no spoilers on my mention thanks.

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:

No. so much history here. Don't break the chin. Bring back threadlock.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skrhema: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Gmajor:
I've downloaded the episode one.
will watch it later today
download link pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Wonder if R'hollor finally abandoned Mellisandre. She saw Jon fighting in Winterfell? Lol! She saw Stannis winning the battle too innit?
The hag is exhausted and slightly losing hope mehn. She just had to reveal the shriveled old woman she was grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2016
armadeo:

A man peeps at the topic and scrolls slowly to read mentions. A man sees a name he knows and a man disappears .

Lol. You guys enjoy. I am savoring my wait. pls no spoilers on my mention thanks.

grin

A mans mentions would be spiked with download links screaming download and watch me gringrin this is your last chance grin no your only chance cheesy
9 weeks is a long time wink

We're patient cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Skrhema:
download link pls

o2tvseries.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Akanniade:

Yes, the the mutiny started last season when Myrcella was poisoned.
Yes, Vaes Dothrak was inevitable for Dany since she had the misfortune of landing amongst the horde. She is their widow.
The only way you would know about Vaes Dothrak is from the book. Unfortunately, some of us don't read it so we had no idea about that custom.
What happened last season was revenge. Mutiny happened this season. I mean, Ellaria and the Sand Snakes could have run for their lives or faced their execution. I don't know about you, Oh clairvoyant one, but I never saw the mutiny coming, and apparently so did many other people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Gbola5:

Killing anybody wouldn't make anybody Queen. Doran wouldn't have killed her IMO...probably send her to Ghaston Grey for the rs St of her life. Killed or get killed ?!

With Trystane gone, who do you think would succeed Doran?

Well, your opinion she wasn't ready to take, she had to do what she was certain of, besides, she never liked Doran.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I wouldn't know. But let's wait and see. And don't put idea in our heads. grin

Hehe

You are yet to see spoilers, cuz what I wrote can't be compared to one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kaycee7:
The only way you would know about Vaes Dothrak is from the book. Unfortunately, some of us don't read it so we had no idea about that custom.
What happened last season was revenge. Mutiny happened this season. I mean, Ellaria and the Sand Snakes could have run for their lives or faced their execution. I don't know about you, Oh clairvoyant one, but I never saw the mutiny coming, and apparently so did many other people.
Ok you got technical on me. I did not mention Vaes Dothrak. Some ITk did in threads past, albeit I became aware of it.
Ellaria never hid her disdain for Doran. Killing of the crown prince's bride in same boat as her father is as good as his head on a plate to the lanninster.
It does take clairvoyance to speculate. While the form of the mutiny may be intriguing, the idea is no suprise.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Akanniade:

I believe so too. Seeing John Snow lifeless body really shocked her. The lord of light has to come up with a new trick in his archive , Thoros of Myr is not nearby.

Nothing is impossible smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
Me too. smiley

See who caught up smiley

Hi dear, hope you enjoyed the series?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Seun:

Nope.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
luxanne:

See who caught up smiley
Hi dear, hope you enjoyed the series?
Yea, definitely!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
luxanne:

It was a matter of 'Killed or get killed'

She would have been killed instead. That note given to Doran talks about myrcella's death and it would have been traced to her.

Killing Trystane makes her queen, just what she wants, no more weak kings ruling dorne.

She's definitely someone to look out for as the series unfold.
Its how the guards looked on calmly while she assassinated Doran that puzzled me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Akanniade:
If John snow is really dead, why is his body still on a slab and not burnt. He may be dead but I believe his body still has a role to play.
Mostly boring episode except for the Mellisandre revelation.
G.O. T is not for kids.

They can't understand it so they'll assume it's boring.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
armadeo:

grin
Jon Snow is now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Denaerys Targeryan is now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sansa Stark escaped with Theon but they were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
luxanne:

Nothing is impossible smiley
Hopefully. Its tough seeing John Snow just fade away.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
ba7man:
Jon Snow is now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Denaerys Targeryan is now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sansa Stark escaped with Theon but they were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Haba! Spare the man nau.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
ba7man:
Its how the guards looked on calmly while she assassinated Doran that puzzled me.
Like Walder Frey at the red wedding. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
RamsayBolton:
That Red lady Melisandre is old af. That part really creeps me out. Just imagine ...Stannis....not only, burnt his own kid alive, caused his wifes suicide, got killed when he should have lived, but now we find out he got duped into shagging a nasty old woman.
My believe. Melisandre isn't a fraud. She actually believes in her ability but she reads the signs from the fires all wrong. I believe stannis was only a part to Jon snow but she taunted stannis as the saviour of westerous when he was only supposed to lead her to Jon snow. She needs to start learning how to read the fires properly.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
ilynem:

My believe. Melisandre isn't a fraud. She actually believes in her ability but she reads the signs from the fires all wrong. I believe stannis was only a part to Jon snow but she taunted stannis as the saviour of westerous when he was only supposed to lead her to Jon snow. She needs to start learning how to read the fires properly.
True that!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
gj22:
"Burning, burial? This is good meat.... feed it to the hounds"

lol, that guy is just not normal, another Geoffrey I guess
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drakura: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
please is there any other tv series that is epic like GOTH u guys can recommend for me to watch

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
drakura:
please is there any other tv series that is epic like GOTH u guys can recommend for me to watch
Try Vikings. It's not as deep as G.O.T but it's still a very God series.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
drakura:
Try Vikings. It's not as deep as G.O.T but it's still a very good series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.