Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095340 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2016
blackjack21:

Aww! Clearly I were the one eating the indomie.

It happens, the show has a vast major characters and many locations. It is hard to keep up.

But who is the fourth niece?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2016
gj22:

It happens, the show has a vast major characters and many locations. It is hard to keep up.

There are 8 Sandsnakes, but only three were casted. The three important ones, so their basically a mix of characters of the other 5.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2016
Chuvin22:
EXPLAIN
Tyrion was born to Tywin and Joanna Lannister, with his mother Joanna dying during childbirth. But while Joanna certainly was Tyrion's mother, this theory suggests that Tywin isn't actually the father. The theory goes that while Tywin was serving as Hand of the King to the mad king Aerys Targaryen, Joanna was either seduced or raped by Aerys, and became pregnant with Tyrion. Tywin allegedly quickly learns of the deed and attempts to abort the child unsuccessfully with a drug, which ultimately leads to Tyrion's physical abnormalities and Joanna's death. Tywin seemingly confirms these suspicions along the way, often going out of his way to state that Tyrion is "no child of his" and refusing to name Tyrion as the heir to Casterly Rock.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2016
blackjack21:

you should pay attention. I'm not talking about the three girls that were locked up with Bronn. in fact, there were no character for them in the movie.
When the king didn't take action base on Elleria's agenda she called him spineless, and he told her that it's because of the children he fathered with her that he will overlook her outburst...

Mybe you were eating indomie when thay scene came and went. you should pay attention next time.
No you're wrong!
Go and watch it again and listen attentively this time
He said she was mother to his brothers children and she loved his brother
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
Gbola5:

Because of his brothers children, not his. In the show, those three are Ellaria's daughters with Oberyn.

The youngest is one of ellaria's children, the older two are some of oberyn's children with other women
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 01, 2016
oyetpel:

Tyrion was born
to Tywin and Joanna Lannister, with his mother Joanna
dying during childbirth. But while Joanna certainly was
Tyrion's mother, this theory suggests that Tywin isn't
actually the father.
The theory goes that while Tywin was serving as Hand of
the King to the mad king Aerys Targaryen, Joanna was
either seduced or raped by Aerys, and became pregnant
with Tyrion. Tywin allegedly quickly learns of the deed
and attempts to abort the child unsuccessfully with a
drug, which ultimately leads to Tyrion's physical
abnormalities and Joanna's death. Tywin seemingly
confirms these suspicions along the way, often going
out of his way to state that Tyrion is "no child of his" and
refusing to name Tyrion as the heir to Casterly Rock.
The Theory? This is really confusing.. What theory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2016
gj22:

no lo se
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2016
oyetpel:
Tyrion was born to Tywin and Joanna Lannister, with his mother Joanna dying during childbirth. But while Joanna certainly was Tyrion's mother, this theory suggests that Tywin isn't actually the father. The theory goes that while Tywin was serving as Hand of the King to the mad king Aerys Targaryen, Joanna was either seduced or raped by Aerys, and became pregnant with Tyrion. Tywin allegedly quickly learns of the deed and attempts to abort the child unsuccessfully with a drug, which ultimately leads to Tyrion's physical abnormalities and Joanna's death. Tywin seemingly confirms these suspicions along the way, often going out of his way to state that Tyrion is "no child of his" and refusing to name Tyrion as the heir to Casterly Rock.
i seriously doubt
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Molz(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2016
pamcode:
thanks i was wondering why it wasnt on any website. Tho Wikipedia puts it at Sunday may 1.

@molz it on O2TvSeries.Com just downloaded it

thanks man.
I've downloaded it from another site smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2016
oyetpel:

Tyrion was born
to Tywin and Joanna Lannister, with his mother Joanna
dying during childbirth. But while Joanna certainly was
Tyrion's mother, this theory suggests that Tywin isn't
actually the father.
The theory goes that while Tywin was serving as Hand of
the King to the mad king Aerys Targaryen, Joanna was
either seduced or raped by Aerys, and became pregnant
with Tyrion. Tywin allegedly quickly learns of the deed
and attempts to abort the child unsuccessfully with a
drug, which ultimately leads to Tyrion's physical
abnormalities and Joanna's death. Tywin seemingly
confirms these suspicions along the way, often going
out of his way to state that Tyrion is "no child of his" and
refusing to name Tyrion as the heir to Casterly Rock.
Tyrion doesn't know any of this?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
blackjack21:
Tyrion doesn't know any of this?
Let's wait till episode 2, we all saw Tyrion sent to meet Deaneries' dragon in the dungeon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by baines3(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2016
Tyrion has remove d dragons chain unharm and my beloved Jon Show is alive thanks to red priestess Melisadre... So happy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 02, 2016
baines3:
Tyrion has remove d dragons chain unharm and my beloved Jon Show is alive thanks to red priestess Melisadre... So happy
exactly what the #Got Fandom have waited to hear in almost a year.. “Allow me to introduce myself.. I'm JON SNOW”
Haha.. Its showtime baby..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eniolaamoda: 6:39am On May 02, 2016
baines3:

How do u know dis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 02, 2016
eniolaamoda:

How do u know dis
it has been aired bout 4HRS ago..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oyetboy(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2016
snow did a sensational job lying to the press
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2016
baines3:
it was said no spoilers! A man has broken a rule, we shall have your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 7:42am On May 02, 2016
we know king joffrey.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2016
Ep 2 downloaded. 8 more to go then binging.

No quotes pls.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2016
Oyetboy:
snow did a
sensational job lying to the press
This is the best episode of game of thrones ever! Holy smokes! I had my heart in my mouth all through. I just want to go to bed and sleep. Ramsey is trully a bastard. How can someone be that heartless? But I was disappointed he was able to kill roose so easily. Isn't roose supposed to be a calculating genius? He should have known that was coming. Then Jon snow. I swear by the old gods and the new, game of thrones will kill me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2016
Oyetboy:
snow did a
sensational job lying to the press
This is the best episode of game of thrones ever! Holy smokes! I had my heart in my mouth all through. I just want to go to bed and sleep. Ramsey is trully a bast*rd. How can someone be that heartless? But I was disappointed he was able to kill roose so easily. Isn't roose supposed to be a calculating genius? He should have known that was coming. Then Jon snow. I swear by the old gods and the new, game of thrones will kill me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2016
I guess Its open for discuss now. grin
Fully packed episode. What a way to end it. Thank you melisandre.

p.s A way to watch live in naija. Install Kodi xbmc, install phoenix addon.Watch live at 2am on sky atlantic.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2016
ilynem:

This is the best episode of game of thrones ever! Holy smokes! I had my heart in my mouth all through. I just want to go to bed and sleep. Ramsey is trully a bast*rd. How can someone be that heartless? But I was disappointed he was able to kill roose so easily. Isn't roose supposed to be a calculating genius? He should have known that was coming. Then Jon snow. I swear by the old gods and the new, game of thrones will kill me!
That boy is evil incarnate. But i blame Roose Bolton, he kept such evil close, knowing his antics. He even taunted Ramsay with his succession plan. Anyways good riddance. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 02, 2016
In a funny way, I think Ramsay may end up being an ally to the Starks.

He is a fitting psychopath to be an ally to the Starks. Hopefully Sansa has his child.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2016
baines3:

Spoilers!! angry Seun, lock lock LOCK oo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2016
Ramsay Bolton is so unpredictable grin
Bloody bastard!
The way he handle stuff is out of this world.
Jon Snow is finally back as predicted cheesy
Mehn, this episode is insightful; they touched everywhere necessary and I commend them for that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2016
Is it spoilers even if the world knows about it yet and you don't. I mean stay off the thread until you do.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2016
Unfortunately for me, I spoiled it for myself before watching the episode. But it was still breathtaking nonetheless.

Ramsay is evil. The karrstarks are treacherous.

I wonder what happened to Hordor.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2016
Please i need a link to download the englEnglish versions. The episode 1 i downloaded last week from fztvseries wasn't in English.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2016
armadeo:
Ep 2 downloaded. 8 more to go then binging.

No quotes pls.
Does it comes with transliteration. from the website you're downloading.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Please i need a link to download the englEnglish versions. The episode 1 i downloaded last week from fztvseries wasn't in English.
Here it is.

http://o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-2/Season-06/index.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2016
kay9:

Spoilers!! angry Seun, lock lock LOCK oo!
You seem to be aggressive even when you are right. it is bad for a good discussion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.