Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! (1101 Views)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by patrick89(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Two nigerian female scientists have bagged the UNESCO-L'OREAL WOMEN IN SCIENCE. The awardees were recognised in the laureates and fellows categories in paris. They are Prof. FRANCISCA OKEKE AND DR. EUCHARIA NWAICHI
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by duke4ever: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2013
Good! But where is your source?
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2013
If true. Kudos to the ladies. We Igbos are the best in everything we do. We are born geniuses. If it's lie then April Fool!!!!!! But Igbos are the Best. Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by patrick89(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2013
duke4ever: Good! But where is your source?
it is in d vangaurd, but i am using my mobile phone now,
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Uncanny Genius: If true. Kudos to the ladies. We Igbos are the best in everything we do. We are born geniuses. If it's lie then April Fool!!!!!! But Igbos are the Best. Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!!
usual igbo loud mouthedness, false superiority and ethnocentrism. Shior!
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by vizboy(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2013
Uncanny Genius: If true. Kudos to the ladies. We Igbos are the best in everything we do. We are born geniuses. If it's lie then April Fool!!!!!! But Igbos are the Best. Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!!
am from the east but i have to ask you why you have to bring tribalism into everything. Or is that you just like E-tribal war
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2013
Just curious, are igbos not Nigerians?
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by vizboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2013
sheyie2007: Just curious, are igbos not Nigerians?
abeg no mind that idiot. He forgot that before he as igbo man he is fron Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by SlyIg(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Oh ... Nwa nne nwanyi ...
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by Tolexander: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Congrate to them! May they live long to enjoy it.
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by pacioti: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2013
you are faning hatred please grow up.
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by patrick89(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2013
pacioti: you are faning hatred please grow up.
i beleive you it is very needless. I think it worths celebrating
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by OmoTier1(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Like these women even know a misplaced distant like you exist. You better wake up and be useful so your children can have a role model in their family.. undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Female Scientists Have Made Us Proud! by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2013
souldust: usual igbo loud mouthedness, false superiority and ethnocentrism. Shior!
Are you jealous? Please take a trip to hell. Igbos Forever!!!!!! Up Biafra!!!!!!

vizboy: am from the east but i have to ask you why you have to bring tribalism into everything. Or is that you just like E-tribal war
Nwannem nwoke, chefu ihe i na ako. Since this history of this country of mistake (Nigeria), there have been tribalism. If you doubt, why is it that our people have been slaughtered like animals in the barbaric north. One Nigeria gbakwa oku!!!!

vizboy: abeg no mind that idiot. He forgot that before he as igbo man he is fron Nigeria
Mr Idiot, The tribe, Igbo was existing before that mistake, Nigeria was created. To hell with you and "Nigeria".

pacioti: you are faning hatred please grow up.
Fool!!! There have been hatred since the history of that mistake. Wake up, smell the coffee and stop living under the false illusion of one love, peace and harmony.

Omo_Tier1:
Like these women even know a misplaced distant like you exist. You better wake up and be useful so your children can have a role model in their family.. undecided
Yoruba or whatever your name is, I don't have much to say to you. Whether you like it or not, that giant-for-nothing called "Nigeria" will never progress as long as injustice is metted on my people. Why not you and your people join us to secede from that mistake called Nigeria, then you and your people form your Oodua Republic with the capital perhaps, Ile Ife. While we form our destined Biafra. Think about it because Nigeria is a curse.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The North Poor And Educationally Backward? / What can be done to alleviate deadly thuggery in South West? / The Lies And Deceit Of Pro-amechi Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.