Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469481 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2013
everrichy: Pregnant for Mazi or Etisalat manager? The handsome dude is always referred to as the father of an unborn child. Lol.
etisalat manager joo or so i tot (floweybaba al d way) bt if she say na mazi (and na me b mazi ehn) i pray say i go gree oo or she 4get wen she say she b big gurl and can tak care of her self, or she 4get again say no b only mazi dey "enta d place" btw na once mazi grace d place self *(BT ALOMO NA BADT TIN OO)*

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dayleke: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Don Mazi,
Thanx for coming back.
I think this is gonna be the best of all,if there was ever a definition of a cliffhanger,
this is it,U WAN KILL PESIN NI?
KILODE?

Ride/write on bro.,nothing do you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Desloaaa(f): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2013
everrichy: I'm finally here where I can comment. Been reading all posts and chit-chats with keen interest. But then I want to be noticed too. *Begins OPERATION NOTICE ME*
i sight u
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Desloaaa(f): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Ghen ghen ghen!!!!!..eshin shin carry pomo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2013
Legend shd hav it nw dat i'm d first man 2 walk on page (3) three.. U can nw adres me as "ogeneEmperor" cus i knw witout God i wont be whr i am 2day...let me first tank ma parent 4 bringin me in2 dis world... I also wish 2 tank ma broda 4 releasin a huge ransom of #200 4 me 2 b able 2 buy recharge card and i also want 2 tank etisalat 4 givin me 15mb plus a clear network 2 achieve dis feet, nof respect also 2 seun 4 settin up nairaland and gvin me dis oportunity.. And finali, i remove ma hausa hat, bow ma head and sagg ma shoulder *in chinish fashion* 4 mazi omenuko, maishot, itbomb, foxy, gluv, emperortj93 and every member of nairaland sinnesz asociation 4 ya suport and encouragement tru out dis tryin moment.. May God in his infinite wisdom continue 2 blez y'all in jesus (yahweh) name.....AMEN

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2013
Emperortj93: [color=#000099][b]Legend shd hav it nw dat i'm d first man 2 walk on page (3) three.. U can nw adres me as "ogeneEmperor" cus i knw witout God i wont be whr i am 2day...let me first tank ma parent 4 bringin me in2 dis world... I also wish 2 tank ma broda 4 releasin a huge ransom of #200 4 me 2 b able 2 buy recharge card and i also want 2 tank etisalat 4 givin me 15mb plus a clear network 2 achieve dis feet, nof respect also 2 seun 4 settin up nairaland and gvin me dis oportunity.. And finali, i remove ma hausa hat, bow ma head and sagg ma shoulder *in chinish fashion* 4 mazi omenuko, maishot, itbomb, foxy, gluv, emperortj93 and every member of nairaland sinnesz asociation 4 ya suport and encouragement tru out dis tryin moment.. May God in his infinite wisdom continue 2 blez y'all in jesus (yahweh) name.....AMEN

#....Coughs....#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2013
*clears throat**
In the words of Flowey-Man wey dy Reason
Preganant for me??(Exclaiming)Or So I tot....
....................................................................................
This words reminds me of spartacus:
I wondered what serious organization would have
its lab scientist absent from work close to mid-day
...:..............................
As spartaacus wil say:
''Absent Reason from thought,nd see ursef sent to the after life.....(spartacus War of The Damned)Mazi PPA's Place Of the Damned.....hmmm subscribin to glo 3g for first sit premium space....*all right reserved*Oga IT nd maishot dem,hw I go take pay na?na via e-payment abi na paper(teller payment)?nd whose act no. Wil it be?*winkx*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Funpeter: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Oga mazi kasala don burst ooooo :oOga mazi kasala don burst ooooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ebamma(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2013
mazi u got talent man, its high time u wrote a book
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Spartan1203(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2013
Dina don e belle o. *in daddy showkey‘s voice*. Mazi u r sitting on d longest tin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2013
Phinity318:
Oga IT nd maishot dem,hw I go take pay na?na via e-payment abi na paper(teller payment)?nd whose act no. Wil it be?*winkx*
Now we have a truly brilliant member. To protect yourself from fraudsters, we no longer accept e-payment , what you will do is to send your ATM card through DHL including your pin , then we will use it to cash the required fee plus logistics fee and return your ATM card safely to you . Pls make sure your ATM card is enabled for Alert before sending to us.
ITbomb
Chairman
Alomo Allocation Committee
Nairaland Sinners Association Worldwide

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EzePromoe: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi, i don't get this o! You mean Sonia got married to her facebook friend
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by everrichy(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2013
Desloaaa:
i sight u

Correct.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: Mazi, i don't get this o! You mean Sonia got married to her facebook friend

Don't forget that this work is the third part of the work. Parts 1 and 2 are at the previous thread.

@all, please keep the chats simple. Try as much as possible to avoid long posts and comments. Thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sexiestchic(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

“I’m pregnant.”

“. . .and its for you. . .”
Mazi will soon b a daddy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by everrichy(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2013
Dear Mr Chairman,

LETTER OF REQUEST AND ENQUIRY
I hereby write to you to request for the names of all the executives of this association and their portfolio.
I also want to enquire for the vacant positions available and the necessary modes of payment for application.

Please I need an urgent reply because I am yet to spend my last month salary.
Yours faithfully,

EVERRICHY.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mologi(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2013
Tooooor Mazi ti fun yan loyun!! Waiting 4 u guy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dridowu: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2013
So 9months tme we are going 4 naming ceremony. Twins/Triplet.............
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sosiq: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2013
Shakara dan end o...... grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sosiq: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2013
Do fast kum update...... tongue
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2013
gluv01:

Oghenemiyeruwe...mingwor ma cheesy
vrendo my omome daughter, hw's d omugwor n d pikin baby doin?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by slavia(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko?......Daddy?
if care is not taken, the baby (Mazi-Junior) would definitely screw his nanny......lol

Much respect to you Mazi, you have done it again. i have been a silent and selfish fan, devouring your wonderfully plotted stories like KFC chicken and fries. "Abeg push on, don't keep us there yearning for more".
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Connoisseur(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
I didnt check the trending topics for just a day and i got 3 pages.
Welcome back mazi, my nairaland sessions have been boring without you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laykhorn(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Una no go gv pipu high BP. Dont you know its a crime to indulge in high profile suspence hang-ons? Its become ur habit. You need to get sued for always doing this. Lolzzz

Keep up the incredible write-up. I'm back with you. I'm here waiting with my incredulous attention
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
**slips into thread, looks left and right, no sign of Gluv. . . . Quickly reads story and runs out**
Mazi see what u've caused, i told u i didnt want to do u said we should do, now see
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Br3nd4: **slips into thread, looks left and right, no sign of Gluv. . . . Quickly reads story and runs out**
Mazi see what u've caused, i told u i didnt want to do u said we should do, now see
Nothing will be hidden under the sun forever, wetin una do?
Everybody come o o o o , there was an adultery going on without our knowledge
gluv01 come out o o o o , maishot, avenger, kweed wey una
*wait o, e be like say Mazi don give two people belle?*
plus the etisalat girl,
Next Generation: UmuMazi Autonomous Community

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
ITbomb:
*wait o, e be like say Mazi don give two people belle?*
plus the etisalat girl,
Next Generation: UmuMazi Autonomous Community
dis IT bomb wnts wahala shey, ve spoken 2 gluv n she said mazi is nt a cheat. So i dnt knw wer u got dat 1 frm..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
ITbomb:
..Kop inua mmfo.. Nsu nam fi. . . Mstcheew

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
[/color]
ifyeky: Mazi, hmm! Afta all d sucking, cuddling etc she still nids HIV test. Dnt u tink if u had HIV she wud hve contracted it through it
[color=#006600]
ifyeky: Mazi, hmm! Afta all d sucking, cuddling etc she still nids HIV test. Dnt u tink if u had HIV she wud hve contracted it through it
. Mehn! dis ur question is so dumb! How can u get hiv thru kissin n cuddling? Smh....dis generation eh. U nid serious education
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
At last am here. Oga Mazi, please when wil u disvirgin dis ur Chiafuwa or a bi wetin b her name again? Na dat part i seriously dey wait oo.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
When someone make's my day, all i do is to say, "thank you" @sir mazi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.