Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694791 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Congrats to my boy Joe Morgan. Rokiatu, I've missed u so much grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nd rebuilding, is still work in progress. All gone...Oh my!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 29, 2014
King Tom: Congrats to my boy Joe Morgan. Rokiatu, I've missed u so much grin grin

Same here my dear.

Guykhena:
Woah,damn this incident messed up my head real bad.
sad what page were we?

I think 190 something not too sure.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Welcome back everyone smiley
Gonna miss those lost pages.

Airing Dates

TVD --> 2nd October
TO --> 6th October.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
ella.b:
Welcome back everyone smiley
Gonna miss those lost pages.

Airing Dates

TVD --> 2nd October
TO --> 6th October.
Calendar check....october 2nd nd 6th is thursday nd monday respectively. Did dey change d airing days or somtin ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DoctorNyash(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
rokiatu:

Same here my dear.

I think 190 something not too sure.
I am back to expose both of you angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
HeyChiko: Calendar check....october 2nd nd 6th is thursday nd monday respectively. Did dey change d airing days or somtin ?

Yes..
The CW decided to move TO to mondays cuz they feel TO can stand on its own.
And as for TVD airing 1st,I believe there would be a time jump.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2014
ella.b:

Yes..
The CW decided to move TO to mondays cuz they feel TO can stand on its own.
And as for TVD airing 1st,I believe there would be a time jump.
um.. Actually i think its cause of the new serie added"THE FLASH"...dey had to reschedule
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2014
mr.drizzy:
um.. Actually i think its cause of the new serie added"THE FLASH"...dey had to reschedule

Maybe
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Can't wait for TVD and TO dz October.. in d mean time,lol at this

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who's your favourite family?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
rokiatu: Who's your favourite family?

Mikaelsons of course smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Most definitely not the Donovan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kaycee7: Most definitely not the Donovan.

hahahaha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Klaus - my favourite villain.. sorry Damon,but I'm ditching u lol...
My top 5 Klaus quotes (TVD and TO)
5. "Well this is fascinating I've never seen this before, the only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl"- to Stefan,Vampire diaries S03E05 (my best season of d whole TVD)
4. Caroline: "what do u think will be on Silas' evil to-do list today? Kill 12 witches? kill 12 hybrids? Do the laundry?"
Klaus: "Not to nitpick but we evil villains usually employ minions to do our laundry" TVD,S04.. ( I laughed so hard hearing this)
3. "Your friend will be dead by the weekend..which means I have broken one of your rules,and yet I cannot be killed. I am immortal" - to Marcel,TO S01E01
2. "Never underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan.Even the purest hearts are drawn to it"- to Stefan,TVD S04 (this quote is so so damn straight)
1. Now I have to say this.. its not a quote per say,but this is Klaus at his best..
"Come on Stefan,your humanity is KILLING you!" - to Stefan,TVD S03E05 (emphasis on KILLING).. God,if you didn't watch that scene you have to..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Darey_00: Klaus - my favourite villain.. sorry Damon,but I'm ditching u lol...
5. "Well this is fascinating I've never seen this before, the only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl"- to Stefan,Vampire diaries S03E05 (my best season of d whole TVD)
4. Caroline: "what do u think will be on Silas' evil to-do list today? Kill 12 witches? kill 12 hybrids? Do the laundry?"
Klaus: "Not to nitpick but we evil villains usually employ minions to do our laundry" TVD,S04.. ( I laughed so hard hearing this)
3. "Your friend will be dead by the weekend..which means I have broken one of your rules,and yet I cannot be killed. I am immortal" - to Marcel,TO S01E01
2. "Never underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan.Even the purest hearts are drawn to it"- to Stefan,TVD S04 (this quote is so so damn straight)
1. Now I have to say this.. its not a quote per say,but this is Klaus at his best..
"Come on Stefan,your humanity is KILLING you!" - to Stefan,TVD S03E05 (emphasis on KILLING).. God,if you didn't watch that scene you have to..

PREACH! smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Most people like Klaus but in truth, It's the British accent the fascinates them.. LOL.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2014
RedClay: Most people like Klaus but in truth, It's the British accent the fascinates them.. LOL.

That is an added bonus but truly hes a great actor.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2014
RedClay: Most people like Klaus but in truth, It's the British accent the fascinates them.. LOL.

It's not just the accent. It's his story. The story of how "evil" was made - all that built up agony and pain. He's also very convincing, and passionate with his delivery.

I still can't decide if he's good-looking or not tongue

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's not just the accent. It's his story. The story of how "evil" was made - all that built up agony and pain. He's also very convincing, and passionate with his delivery.

Yeah... When Nicklaus first came in the VD series I actually saw him as Ugly and I didn't like him very much.... But overtime he just became so cool.... Guess he makes bad look good

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
u can say that again.. Morgan is a class act in delivery.. there was a scene in The Originals were he said something in the lines of ".... for far less" ... I can't really remember now but I know he was arguing with Elijah and he simply blew me away with his accent there..
BONUS QUOTE: Klaus: "Evening Elijah.. what a totally unwelcome surprise"
Elijah: "and what an unsurprising welcome"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol.. If you are having a hard time deciding if he's good looking or not, then he is indeed “Good”. cheesy

By extension, You have a ‘thing’ for white guys and their ‘accent’. Correct me if I'm wrong. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
rokiatu:

That is an added bonus but truly hes a great actor.

Yeah. I don't know if you ‘see’ this but somehow, Klaus doesn't make the evil he's playing - Boring or Bad.

Everyone enjoys It.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by naijaflame: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello nairalanders

Do you need episodes of the Vampire dairies from season 1 till date ,then check out www.o2tvseries.com.

Also visit www.awoofmovies.com for more movies and series downloads/Info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIxC-a7RRdk

If you like what you see,kindly like us on facebook page www.facebook.com/awoofmovies

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by opylas(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Darey_00: Klaus - my favourite villain.. sorry Damon,but I'm ditching u lol...

For me, ur no. 1 wld b no. 5. Klaus is a wonderful actor, e's really funny cheesy

Bt Elena is most amazing, playing 3 different characters absolutely excellently! unlike Stefan- If anoda face played d@ Stefan's ancestor (I cnt rem his name now) it'd b easy 2 think it's d same Stefan.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by opylas(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
RedClay:

Yeah. I don't know if you ‘see’ this but somehow, Klaus doesn't make the evil he's playing - Boring or Bad.

Everyone enjoys It.
Yes!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Opylas... yeah Nina Dobrev is a great actress.. Really love her best when portraying Katherine..
I also love Claire Holt too.. I think she also have an accent of sorts or is it only me??

Damon (to Katherine) : "Dull antique paintings,vervained water in the house,who the hell are you?"
Rebekah: "a very old woman with dreadful taste"
S04

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
RedClay:

By extension, You have a ‘thing’ for white guys and their ‘accent’. Correct me if I'm wrong. wink

Just curious, what makes you say that?

I have a feeling, nay "proof", that you have a thing for white girls with accents. Correct me if I'm wrong tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
nani.666:

Yeah... When Nicklaus first came in the VD series I actually saw him as Ugly and I didn't like him very much.... But overtime he just became so cool.... Guess he makes bad look good

Yes, but I'm still not sure lol. Sometimes I think he looks straight up like a monkey, and other times he looks attractive. It's too weird. I've decided not to have an opinion undecided

Does no one else see this?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by opylas(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes, but I'm still not sure lol. Sometimes I think he looks straight up like a monkey, and other times he looks attractive. It's too weird. I've decided not to have an opinion undecided

Does no one else see this?

Hahahaha....jst enjoy him, it's y they picked him 4 d role.

Chck ds out...A friend thinks Damon always looks straight up lyk d owl e took around in S01 each tym e plays 'Stefan's roles wt Elena'. Evn though she knws deep down d@ e isn't anything close 2 dat, she still says it. So, I'm thinking Niklaus only looks d@ way 2 u during his villain moments.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Just curious, what makes you say that?

I have a feeling, nay "proof", that you have a thing for white girls with accents. Correct me if I'm wrong tongue

Lol... I can't say why I said that. smiley

shocked You've got a proof? so that's a YES then!

You've got a thing for the ‘my’ accent? LOL . cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rokiatu, Ella... D'u guys Twitter ? If yes do drop your twitter handles smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.