Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693825 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Isomerizm:
splitting of hollow? Which season finale are you talking about?
season 6.

The ending part where Freya drank blood to become vampire since kol isn't showing up for the splitting of the hollow. That's where my disc stopped playing after kol came in
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yewandequeen:
season 6.

The ending part where Freya drank blood to become vampire since kol isn't showing up for the splitting of the hollow. That's where my disc stopped playing after kol came in

That is Last Season

You are still behind

Just download the episode online

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
nani667:

That is Last Season

You are still behind

Just download the episode online
behind how do u mean? Thought it ended in season 6 where the hollow was divided

Modified: I watched the Michealson end ritual on you tube just now. Is that the end or movie continues?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yewandequeen:
behind how do u mean? Thought it ended in season 6 where the hollow was divided

Modified: I watched the Michealson end ritual on you tube just now. Is that the end or movie continues?

First of all, there's no season 6, TO has only 5 seasons. Pls quit watching pirated DVDs.

U were talking abt season 4 ep 13. U still av a lota catching up to do.

What do u mean by 'Michaelson's end ritual'?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
alex81:

First of all, there's no season 6, TO has only 5 seasons. Pls quit watching pirated DVDs.

U were talking abt season 4 ep 13. U still av a lota catching up to do.

What do u mean by 'Michaelson's end ritual'?

Ain't u just a Savage.

The end ritual where the hollow was divided.

Anyway are the other episodes out? BTW will go look for season 7 pirated DVDs. So come and beat me angry as if it's everybody that has access to unlimited data. I consume 2500 data of 3.5gb in 2weeks or less. So biko tell me how many gigs I will use in downloading movie oooo 10k worth of data I suppose? Better don't let me punch u from over the phone.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Ain't u just a Savage.

Anyway are the other episodes out? BTW will go look for season 7 pirated DVDs. So come and beat me angry as if it's everybody that has access to unlimited data. I consume 2500 data of 3.5gb in 2weeks or less. So biko tell me how many gigs I will use in downloading movie oooo 10k worth of data I suppose? Better don't let me punch u from over the phone.

grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Ain't u just a Savage.

You've been scammed my dear. There's no season 6.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Isomerizm:
You've been scammed my dear. There's no season 6.
Its not scam, that's wat is being sold but if u term it scam aiit. Bought the DVD disc not that I downloaded Or watched online, hope u get now?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
There are only 5 seasons of the originals undecided

Yewandequeen:
Its not scam, that's wat is being sold but if u term it scam aiit. Bought the DVD disc not that I downloaded Or watched online, hope u get now?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
MJBOLT:
There are only 5 seasons of the originals undecided

Ain't disputing that. I only told him what is being sold by omo igbo that's all. Moroever it's what I see in market I will buy. Not like I make the discs.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 2:06am On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin

Who still buys roadside DVD's in 2018?? U'll just keep wasting ur money. Better not to watch again sef.

That's how they'll write "Complete Season 5" on the DVD and u'll get home and see first 5 episodes of season 1.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2018
I used to be a victim till my eyes got opened,imagine buying walking dead from season 1 to 9 in 2015 angry Alaba boys too wicked

Lana1:
grin grin

Who still buys roadside DVD's in 2018?? U'll just keep wasting ur money. Better not to watch again sef.

That's how they'll write "Complete Season 5" on the DVD and u'll get home and see first 5 episodes of season 1.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Ain't u just a Savage.

grin grin grin lol

Just dont come back here complaining of incomplete episodes or asking us to gist u what happened. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
alex81:
grin grin grin lol

Just dont come back here complaining of incomplete episodes or asking us to gist u what happened. cheesy
what r u here for if u can't gist me grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yewandequeen(f): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

me tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
I used to be a victim till my eyes got opened,imagine buying walking dead from season 1 to 9 in 2015 angry Alaba boys too wicked

I remember buying Season 5 of Supernatural like 6 times. It was then i knew DVDs were no longer worth it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Elijah died because he felt he owes Harley a dance in the after life just to pay de price of not serving her

But wat i dnt undastand is wen Klaus is with the dark magic but never used it

Series ended well
Thou kol is the only male Michaelson remaining

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rewatching tvd all over again on Netflix.

Haven’t been Able to watch the original last season as of yet so not reading any spoilers lol

Though I expect Julie prec to kill off Klaus or Elijah and ruin it just the way they killed Stefan in the vampire diaries.

Since Stefan death I don’t care who dies seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rokia2:
Rewatching tvd all over again on Netflix.

Haven’t been Able to watch the original last season as of yet so not reading any spoilers lol

Though I expect Julie prec to kill off Klaus or Elijah and ruin it just the way they killed Stefan in the vampire diaries.

Since Stefan death I don’t care who dies seriously.

I so remember this scene. I can't forget Klaus words to Stefan "The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this only one girl, and it's killing you, it's destroying your humanity so turn it off".
Klaus cha tormented the Salvatore Brothers and friends.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by boyo44: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
the legacy is alive

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by okonprecious(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Damon nd klaus are my best actor
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deomovies: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
hello Guys! you can get latest and Top Rated TV Series inside External drives in HD quality with subtitle files @ best price. if you're in Lagos and you have drive, we can set a meeting. Holla me

https:///+2348144238327
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani6666: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Semtu(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Is there no one watching Legacies? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Semtu(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Rename the thread to vampire diaries, originals and legacies fan page grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Season one already ended na
Semtu:
Rename the thread to vampire diaries, originals and legacies fan page grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Semtu(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Season one already ended na

Ended at episode 16?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani6666: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abandoned legacies after episode 1... Minus Hope's Brezz nothing worth watching in the Series

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.