Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693564 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Rokiatu don dey kolo sha o..stefan dey high u gan. All dese stelena fan,e don turn obsession oh.deal with it..its delena season!.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2013

[size=15pt]You were the perfect boyfriend Ellena to Stefan[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2013
And Mr Damon is best at doing this. So romantic Nonsense!!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Roki's reaction. She can't deny it smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Ignoring your own bf for an ex? shocked shocked shocked Poor Damon cry cry cry cry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2013
If every memory of Stefan were taken away from me, I would still fall in love with him the very moment I saw him. And if every memory of me were taken away from Stefan, he would wander all over the world looking for something without knowing what he was looking for.

Elena Gilbert, The Return : Nightfall

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2013
You sure you want to take him (Stefan) home? You and Elena were doing so well without your guilt getting in the way. Don’t flatter yourself. (for Damon/Elena) It was like watching a soap opera, except boring and with no volume control. You know, there was one thing worse than being on the other side and watching Silas resist the cure. Century after century, i watched versions of Stefan and Elena find each other like magnets. Always the same story. Conquering all, falling in love. You didn’t think your brother was Silas’ first shadow? Destiny has been trying to get the doppelgangers together forever. You don’t want to hear it, but the universe is working against you. YOU AND I ARE THE SAME, DAMON. THE OBSTACLE STANDING BETWEEN TWO FATES. SILAS HAD HIS TRUE LOVE, AND STEFAN HAS ELENA. WE’RE MERELY THE CONFLICT THAT MAKES IT INTERESTING.

Qetsiyah (to Damon)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
rokiatu: You sure you want to take him (Stefan) home? You and Elena were doing so well without your guilt getting in the way. Don’t flatter yourself. (for Damon/Elena) It was like watching a soap opera, except boring and with no volume control. You know, there was one thing worse than being on the other side and watching Silas resist the cure. Century after century, i watched versions of Stefan and Elena find each other like magnets. Always the same story. Conquering all, falling in love. You didn’t think your brother was Silas’ first shadow? Destiny has been trying to get the doppelgangers together forever. You don’t want to hear it, but the universe is working against you. YOU AND I ARE THE SAME, DAMON. THE OBSTACLE STANDING BETWEEN TWO FATES. SILAS HAD HIS TRUE LOVE, AND STEFAN HAS ELENA. WE’RE MERELY THE CONFLICT THAT MAKES IT INTERESTING.

Qetsiyah (to Damon)
*yawns* this ain't twilight angry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Uh-oh, that's gonna hurt cry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2013
[size=20pt]The Vampire Diaries returned with viewers down 25% from its previous premiere, making it the lowest rated TVD premiere ever.
[/size]

[size=25pt]You can't force Delena on us[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Damon made Elena feel alive like a vampire. challenged her all the way...

But Stefan.. made her feel paranoid

[img]http://thumbnails19./18805/671e03188041021.jpg[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013
We know who the cöck block is wink

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nah G. Give me first. That woman is mine!! Gwd she's so damn finnneeeee
grin grin
REINCARNATED VS MICHAEL

WINNER TAKES TESSA
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
dnt knw wasup wiv frendz4m.com dis wk oooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tyler and Klaus' confrontation next wk

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin
loving d GIF fight btw rokiatu and Joeydazzy

next up is Michael.O and Reincarnated for Tessa

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
LMFAOOOOO. That gif battle was funny.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
O.michael.O:
grin grin
REINCARNATED VS MICHAEL

WINNER TAKES TESSA

ella.b:
grin grin
loving d GIF fight btw rokiatu and Joeydazzy

next up is Michael.O and Reincarnated for Tessa

LOOOL.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
NINA is a GENIUS

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 10, 2013
@Guys, go here and vote for Josphe Morgan as fav new actor in a TV series. And tvd

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.