Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Married Men With Pot Bellies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men With Pot Bellies (10212 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / I Like nigerian Guys With Pot Bellies. Am I Weird? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by jekkad: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

So you can go hug his Pot Belly than. wink It will be like a soft huggable luxurious squishable Pillow.  grin  cool
my dear theres nothing like pillow,if dats d only luxurious pillow on earth,i berra go hug a hard rock,i wonder wat it will be likev for a pregnant woman to hug her pot bellied hubby,
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

So you can go hug his Pot Belly than. wink It will be like a soft huggable luxurious squishable Pillow. grin cool
and it will be so comfortable grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
jek_kad:

my dear theres nothing like pillow,if that is d only luxurious pillow on earth,i berra go hug a hard rock,i wonder what it will be likev for a pregnant woman to hug her pot bellied hubby,
doing pregnancy no huging cheesy
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by shuppie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2008
for some women, it's good for the men to have pot bellies, it's usually the handiwork of their wives, so that other girls will not fancy their hubbies, abi na lie, grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by shuppie(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
author=rokiatu link=topic=124410.msg2499991#msg2499991 date=1215960190]
doing pregnancy no huging : cheesy

during pregnancy u can hug with ur bom shooting out, it's always fun,
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by jekkad: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie:

for some women, it's good for the men to have pot bellies, it's usually the handiwork of their wives,  so that other girls will not fancy their hubbies, abi na lie,  grin grin grin grin

my dear na lie ,every woman wants a cute hubby beside her in public
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
jek_kad:

my dear theres nothing like pillow,if that is d only luxurious pillow on earth,i berra go hug a hard rock,i wonder what it will be likev for a pregnant woman to hug her pot bellied hubby,

Oh Noooo. The Pot belly is always softer than the rock sista  grin If its a pregnant lady and a Pot Belly husnband, then people will get confuse who is pregnant and both can be twins.  grin

rokiatu:

doing pregnancy no huging cheesy

No hugging but got rubbing

shuppie:

for some women, it's good for the men to have pot bellies, it's usually the handiwork of their wives, so that other girls will not fancy their hubbies, abi na lie, grin grin grin grin

grin   grin   grin Agree!
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie:

u got point
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie link=topic=124410.msg2500012#msg2500012 date=1215960485
[color=#006600:

during pregnancy u can hug with your bom shooting out, it's always fun, [/color]
funny cause it gonna be both the woman and the man
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie:

during pregnancy u can hug with your bom shooting out, it's always fun,

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2008
rokiatu:

funny cause it going to be both the woman and the man

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by shuppie(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
whats with the shock gabryl,
did i say something naughty huh, grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie:

whats with the shock gabryl

Nothing. . . Just imagining how it would look like at my angle grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by 419er(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Nothing. . . Just imagining how it would look like at my angle grin
like 2 pregnant women only  one has bears.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by shuppie(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2008
i bet u will love it,
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2008
419er:

like 2 pregnant women only one has bears.

Not that I was imagining both with the Pot Belly and when they hug they both had to stick their bum out together because the pot belly is in the way. So I was imagining that.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by shuppie(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2008
oh! i get it, i wasn't referring to a pregnant woman hugging a pot bellied man, NO, i was talking about how u can hug ur man when u re pregnant, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie:

oh! i get it, i wasn't referring to a pregnant woman hugging a pot bellied man, NO, i was talking about how u can hug your man when u re pregnant, cheesy cheesy cheesy

even I thought so
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
shuppie:

oh! i get it, i wasn't referring to a pregnant woman hugging a pot bellied man, NO, i was talking about how u can hug your man when u re pregnant, cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes and your would be me imagining the girl sticking out her bum just to make way for Mr Pot Belly or yeah like you said. Pregnant lady to man

The other one was me referring to rokiatu's post.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
Ok, I'm so sleepy that I can't think straight undecided
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by jekkad: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
any man that has got a pot belly needs to be chooked wt a pin or knife for all d rubbish in there to burst out
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ok, I'm so sleepy that I can't think straight undecided
hahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ok Bobo, let me rephrase that. Is it a crime to have a Pot Belly?

Its not like the Pot Belly would murder someone or rob someones money but I have to admit that if the Pot Belly is oversized, it will affect someones health but to have like a small or average pot belly should be okay

Not a crime, it's all about choice and preference.

I wouldn't consciously go seeking a pot-bellied lady.
On the other hand, if she developed it when we were married, I probably wouldn't notice.
In time, personality takes over looks.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
Siena:

Not a crime, it's all about choice and preference.

I wouldn't consciously go seeking a pot-bellied lady.
On the other hand, if she developed it when we were married, I probably wouldn't notice.
In time, personality takes over looks.

heheh! I've seen many people where if they dont like a certain soemthing, they will end up with one. grin

Personality would always be the winner and will always be the lifetime happiness of the person. cool
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Personality would always be the winner and will always be the lifetime happiness of the person. cool
that is why personality should comes first before looks because who knows, the looks
could change overtime.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
Probably. You have your preference, I have mine.
Personality? I guess a gorilla-like man, with a great personality would suit you?

In the meantime, I wouldn't go seeking pot-bellied ladies.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by jekkad: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2008
Siena:

Personality? I guess a gorilla-like man, with a great personality would suit you?

lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by GoldFinch(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
NO!! NO!!
Pot belly is not a sign of good living.

You people should stop with that nonsense, go to the gym or run. ok?
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
Siena:

was this direted at me?
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2008
rokiatu:

that is why personality should comes first before looks because who knows, the looks
could change overtime.
tongue

Yeap whats the point. you choose a beauty and when both grow old, both will have drooping skins and sagging tits and balls with the ugliest black teeth or no teeth and no hair and than what makes it worse is that their personality sucks and that will really make them hate each other. Sad Sad Sad. . . . .

Siena:

No problem as long as he is caring, down to earth and have a great personality. When we grows old, his charming personality is the only thing which will last a lifetime of happiness.
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Gabry(f): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2008
Anyways Nairalanders. Am outta here. Falling asleep. See Ya! Wouldn't wanna be Ya! grin
Re: Married Men With Pot Bellies by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Anyways Nairalanders. Am out of here. Falling asleep. See Ya! Wouldn't want to be Ya! grin
i will miss ya anyway sweet dreams kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better? / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.