Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? (23439 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / .. / What Is Behind Getting Pressed While Sleeping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by razznaija(f): 3:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Azubreezy: It angers me, the way white people think they have a scientific explanation to everything that happens. Dear friends, sleep paralysis is a white man's way of saying 'pressing'. I experience it most times and I have a viable remedy for it. It works for me. You are not obliged to believe this but if you find yourself in this situation, b4 u go to bed, put a broom across the entrance of your apartment and another one at the entrance of your room. Also put a bible and a knife or any of both under your pillow. If you are alone in d room, you can sleep naked if you wish or if u are comfy doing so. They won't press you no more. Trust me, it works. It's been working for me since I was 8.

LOL this one is way passed cray cray, if i were you, i would visit a psychologist before the problem gets worse.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by ezme(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2013
Reyginus: Lol.You forget too quickly, ezme.
See how the words you utter betray you. Among the above listed, which were you expecting when you made the demand to accompany our man AnOnimus to the graveyard? Are you following at all?

^^^^How does the above relate to

mencade5: science has betrayed us and will forever be. Atheist said they dont believe in the existence of God, good for them, Other believers believed in their God, good for them.(christianity, hindu or islam). My dear people, sleep walking is just an excuse used by the devil to deceived us. What will you say about magic, charms, ritualists, satanists etc. They dnt exist, right? And people involve themselves in it on a daily basis. I beg u people (religious people), these atheists are agents who want to get more souls to join them in hell fire. [b]Be warned! If any atheist wants to prove me wrong. Please go to a grave yard by from 1.am to 4.am alone. Bend upside down, looking behind you. [/b]If you dont see anything then i will start be an atheist like you. Mumu people

replied with this

ezme:

I can take you up on this, if only you would provide a camera man to document the episode.

P.S.: I'm not an Atheist. Just having reasons to question my Christian faith.

Contradict my stance on documentation? I even requested for video coverage so a third party can independently verify the outcome irrespective of any testimony I may have been biased to give based on my stance on this issue.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Purist(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2013
donlyone: @ Purist. Since you know alot about scientific explanations, can you tell us why many researches caried out in the past approved certain things, eg foods and drugs, as good for consumption, but some years down the line are discovered to very harmful to health.

Tell us also, in the case of Cocacola where the company researchers say their product is good for health, whereas, other researshers say it is not, who is wrong since both researches were documented.

I don't believe in superstitions but I know what happened to me.

If you consider it very well you will notice that SCIENCE itself is becoming a religion, afterall, many of its assumptions and ideology are taken on faith and recorded as facts in the face of evidense to the contrary, from EVOLUTION to theories on the age of the earth.

AND LIKE MOST RELIGIONS SCIENCE IS POSITIONING ITSELF TO ERADICATE THE REST. Its theories are always aimed at proving their is no God, and that it has answers to/for evrything. And at some point people will look to scientists the way you look to God. If that happens, then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

wiegraf already delivered an excellent response above, but I'll only add that contrary to your claim, science does NOT concern itself with proving or disproving the existence of any deities. Science also does NOT claim to have answers to everything. I wonder where you got that from. Claiming to to have all answers or to know everything would be bordering on the same dogmatic approach that has been the bane of religion for centuries.

Science is simply a tool that is used to help understand our world better. Science observes, tests and goes a step further to replicate results just to be certain. If then, the reality that science presents contradicts your cherished beliefs, that is no fault of science, and is no indicator that science is out to destroy the things you hold dear. After all, a good number of scientists are religious themselves. If the evidence that science presents appears to negate the things you have always believed, it simply means that something is wrong with your beliefs and you should duly re-examine them.

I understand that this part is usually the most difficult for most people to accept because it appears to "insult" our intelligence when we're proven wrong. We have this "what do you mean I've always been wrong?" feeling. That thought of knowing we have always believed nonsense tends to bruise our ego. But it should not be so, it should be seen as something positive and we should be thankful that we now know better. Most of us have believed absurdities at one point or the other in our lives, so it's nothing to be ashamed of. Unfortunately, most people are unable to face this reality, especially if those beliefs are what have formed their worldview over the years. They then automatically become defensive by dismissing the scientific evidence, just because they cannot afford to bear the thought that they have always been on the wrong side. There is no problem with not knowing, but choosing to remain ignorant can only be your fault.

"The sin which is unpardonable is knowingly and wilfully to reject truth, to fear knowledge lest that knowledge pander not to thy prejudices." ― Aleister Crowley

1 Like

Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2013
ezme:

^^^^How does the above relate to

replied with this

Contradict my stance on documentation? I even requested for video coverage so a third party can independently verify the outcome irrespective of any testimony I may have been biased to give based on my stance on this issue.
You need to start reading in between the lines, ezme. It will help you understand the effect the previous words you uttered should have on the on the current ones.
Let's analyse your words in relation to the above.
4. Ezme-Video evidence of interview of family
members, neighbours who were present when
the alarm of spiritual assault was raised.
Reyginus-In post 193, your concern was on documenting the whole episode in the company of a camera man. That was your initial statement. No mention of an interview with any member of the family. But as we've seen, you're trying to justify '4'(the closest) to 193. Briefly, I've shown why it doesn't follow.
Or maybe you can work it out.
I want you to try create a concord between the statement:'I can take you up on this, if only you would
provide a camera man to document the
episode' with these ones:
1. Pictures taken to show mystery wounds.
2. Hospital records for treatment of mystery
wounds sustained.
3. Police report of incident (spiritual assault) 4. Video evidence of interview of family
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by dorox(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2013
wiegraf:

Here's some more crap...

You make posts like these, pissing all over our reputation, then complain about people labeling us low IQ'd? My good eediot, you're the very reason other races laugh at us.

Let me make this clear, you do not speak for all of us. And your insinuation that the scientific method is 'oyinbo' is simply ridiculous, my good bushman. Are you saying black man is incapable, and should not be proud of being able to use, simple reason? Only oyinbos can use the scientific method? Black man cannot get into a lab and do these things himself neh? You do seem bent on using your foolishness to prove that point though, I'll give you that.

Ok, ok, let's examine our history a bit. Your jazz men's method of inquiry (which you seem to think is superior to the 'oyinbo' one, aka the simple scientific method, or common sense), has always been... interesting?

For instance, they killed some goats, danced around, did some cold reading (if they even bothered), smoked something, then armed our ancestors with spiritual bullet proof vests. They don't seem to have worked, the vests all failed spectacularly and we were duly colonized and enslaved.

I can only imagine the vests didn't work because oyinbo man's guns weren't spiritual. Their guns and bullets were very, very real, scientifically confirmed and tested. Just like the medicine you so hypocritically use immediately you fall sick, the tv system which entertains you, the computing devices that help you do your work, the engineering behind cars, etc, etc. All the good things the scientific method has given you.

Now, after being battered by the white devil in such a fashion, a rational man would reason that invisible, intangible, nonexistent bullet proof vests work only against invisible, intangible, nonexistent bullets, no? But here's the best part, even after the white man showed quite a lot of our ancestors these guns, showed them how they work, maybe even showed them how to build them, explained all the physics and whatnot behind it, guess what? Some of them still insisted that they lost the wars because......the white man's jazz was superior.

We now return to the modern day, were the descendents of these proud warriors with inferior jazz to the oyinbo's are debating the scientific method and spirits. Observe, what I posted earlier

In other words, they've been able to stop sleep paralyses, they've demonstrated they have an understanding of how it works and have even manipulated it, they have provided natural explanations, they can reproduce their results, etc, etc, yet here you are still claiming spirits did it?

Really, wtf is wrong with you?

As for some potential candidates to explain your mysterious, ojuju inflicted scars other than the obviously not culpable sleep paralyses, here;

Note, sleep disorders, not just sleep paralyses. And people usually have more than just one of these disorders, here's wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Google the bolded if you don't know what they are. In other words, any of these things could potentially cause scars. And like already stated earlier, you wouldn't have been able to notice anything because you were.....asleep. The doctors who've studied this condition though, have never documented spirits scratching anyone before. But of course, you don't trust them as;

Interesting? So to what aim would they hide this jazz if they've ever encountered it? Are you suggesting they are colluding with the spirits?

I'll ignore the fact that to compound on your already rank hypocrisy I pointed out earlier, you also follow oyinbo gods blindly, without any proof, and accept them as the most powerful, respectable beings in this universe. This while the gods of your ancestors have nothing better to do than become winchies. You do this yet have the gall to claim others, after using their brains to examine the evidence no less, blindly follow 'oyinbo'.

Just, oga, please stop reducing our collective IQ. Even chimps would be laughing at us....
Ahh, too much english....
I think it is bad manners quoting a lengthy post only to make a short reply, but not in the case of this gem by wiegraf. It deserves to be Quoted in full a thousand times and given a million likes for its sheer beauty.
It is my hope that donlyone and his ilk have enough sense to understand what you have written, otherwise the time and effort you used in creating this beautiful write up would have been in vain.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by wiegraf: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2013
dorox:
I think it is bad manners quoting a lengthy post only to make a short reply, but not in the case of this gem by wiegraf. It deserves to be Quoted in full a thousand times and given a million likes for its sheer beauty.
It is my hope that donlyone and his ilk have enough sense to understand what you have written, otherwise the time and effort you used in creating this beautiful write up would have been in vain.

Heheh, thanks oga. You're probably right though, it's wasted on most of this lot. It needs words like 'miracles' in it before they think on it
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2013
wiegraf:

Heheh, thanks oga. You're probably right though, it's wasted on most of this lot. It needs words like 'miracles' in it before they think on it
Wtz up? This thread kinda reminds me of that 'mud create humans, why is mud left' thread...

Someone's gone dumb on us again angry
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by donlyone(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
wiegraf:

Here's some more crap...

You make posts like these, pissing all over our reputation, then complain about people labeling us low IQ'd? My good eediot, you're the very reason other races laugh at us.

Let me make this clear, you do not speak for all of us. And your insinuation that the scientific method is 'oyinbo' is simply ridiculous, my good bushman. Are you saying black man is incapable, and should not be proud of being able to use, simple reason? Only oyinbos can use the scientific method? Black man cannot get into a lab and do these things himself neh? You do seem bent on using your foolishness to prove that point though, I'll give you that.

Ok, ok, let's examine our history a bit. Your jazz men's method of inquiry (which you seem to think is superior to the 'oyinbo' one, aka the simple scientific method, or common sense), has always been... interesting?

For instance, they killed some goats, danced around, did some cold reading (if they even bothered), smoked something, then armed our ancestors with spiritual bullet proof vests. They don't seem to have worked, the vests all failed spectacularly and we were duly colonized and enslaved.

I can only imagine the vests didn't work because oyinbo man's guns weren't spiritual. Their guns and bullets were very, very real, scientifically confirmed and tested. Just like the medicine you so hypocritically use immediately you fall sick, the tv system which entertains you, the computing devices that help you do your work, the engineering behind cars, etc, etc. All the good things the scientific method has given you.

Now, after being battered by the white devil in such a fashion, a rational man would reason that invisible, intangible, nonexistent bullet proof vests work only against invisible, intangible, nonexistent bullets, no? But here's the best part, even after the white man showed quite a lot of our ancestors these guns, showed them how they work, maybe even showed them how to build them, explained all the physics and whatnot behind it, guess what? Some of them still insisted that they lost the wars because......the white man's jazz was superior.

We now return to the modern day, were the descendents of these proud warriors with inferior jazz to the oyinbo's are debating the scientific method and spirits. Observe, what I posted earlier

In other words, they've been able to stop sleep paralyses, they've demonstrated they have an understanding of how it works and have even manipulated it, they have provided natural explanations, they can reproduce their results, etc, etc, yet here you are still claiming spirits did it?

Really, wtf is wrong with you?

As for some potential candidates to explain your mysterious, ojuju inflicted scars other than the obviously not culpable sleep paralyses, here;

Note, sleep disorders, not just sleep paralyses. And people usually have more than just one of these disorders, here's wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Google the bolded if you don't know what they are. In other words, any of these things could potentially cause scars. And like already stated earlier, you wouldn't have been able to notice anything because you were.....asleep. The doctors who've studied this condition though, have never documented spirits scratching anyone before. But of course, you don't trust them as;

Interesting? So to what aim would they hide this jazz if they've ever encountered it? Are you suggesting they are colluding with the spirits?

I'll ignore the fact that to compound on your already rank hypocrisy I pointed out earlier, you also follow oyinbo gods blindly, without any proof, and accept them as the most powerful, respectable beings in this universe. This while the gods of your ancestors have nothing better to do than become winchies. You do this yet have the gall to claim others, after using their brains to examine the evidence no less, blindly follow 'oyinbo'.

Just, oga, please stop reducing our collective IQ. Even chimps would be laughing at us....
Ahh, too much english....

If you are as enlightened as you claim, you would have noticed that nowhere in my post did I say I support the 'witch pressing' explaination of what you call sleep paralysis, my point is that we should not take what people say at 'face value' just as you would not take traditional african view at face value.

When I spoke of what happened to me, I did no say it was witches or demons but, I only wrote I expirienced, but you made your own conclusion.

Also no where in your post did adress the issue of same researches carried out by different researchers yielding OPPOSITE RESULTS as in the case of COCACOLA.
What is your explanation for foods and drugs that were approved as healthy for consumption based on research only for such foods and drugs to turn out very harmful.

When it comes to research, there is always a MARGIN OF ERROR which is usually understated. You approve of this research as if it has STOOD THE TEST OF TIME. When other researches are carried will Know if indeed its correct.

Next time you want prove a point, refrain from name calling, let points and reasoning speak for you. NAME CALLING in arguement is for BUSH MEN
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by ezme(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Reyginus: You need to start reading in between the lines, ezme. It will help you understand the effect the previous words you uttered should have on the on the current ones.
Let's analyse your words in relation to the above.
4. Ezme-Video evidence of interview of family
Reyginus-In post 193, your concern was on documenting the whole episode in the company of a camera man. That was your initial statement. No mention of an interview with any member of the family. But as we've seen, you're trying to justify '4'(the closest) to 193. Briefly, I've shown why it doesn't follow.
Or maybe you can work it out.
I want you to try create a concord between the statement:'I can take you up on this, if only you would
provide a camera man to document the
episode' with these ones:
1. Pictures taken to show mystery wounds.
2. Hospital records for treatment of mystery
wounds sustained.
3. Police report of incident (spiritual assault) 4. Video evidence of interview of family

You have a problem analyzing textual information. And you seem to have mentions and response muddled up.
1. Anonimus didn't have a convo with me that included graveyard or cameraman mercande5 did.
2. my post only listed ways Anonimus can show documentation and none of them required my physical presence.

Go back and read and stop trolling as you digression isn't helping the subject being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by wiegraf: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
donlyone:

If you are as enlightened as you claim, you would have noticed that nowhere in my post did I say I support the 'witch pressing' explaination of what you call sleep paralysis, my point is that we should not take what people say at 'face value' just as you would not take traditional african view at face value.

When I spoke of what happened to me, I did no say it was witches or demons but, I only wrote I expirienced, but you made your own conclusion.

I never claimed to be enlightened. This, right here, is your initial post

donlyone:
The research is rubbish, take it from me, I have been beaten severely in my dream several times and usually woke up with bruses and one time I had a long deep scratch on my leg.
I never tell my parents for fear of being taken to church for "deliverance".

I still remeber vividly,just before dawn, how someone sat on both my legs, my arms were paralysed but my eyes were open, yes, I was looking around the room, there was a silhouette over my legs. I was praying with my mind like JESUS PLS SAVE ME.

You don't have to believe in God, but please don't say the supernatural does not exist.

Now, do please draw your conclusions from it.

donlyone:
Also no where in your post did adress the issue of same researches carried out by different researchers yielding OPPOSITE RESULTS as in the case of COCACOLA.
What is your explanation for foods and drugs that were approved as healthy for consumption based on research only for such foods and drugs to turn out very harmful.

I am not going to waste more time on something so obvious for an imeb.ecile like you, I've already wasted enough on you. Read wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

donlyone:

When it comes to research, there is always a MARGIN OF ERROR which is usually understated. You approve of this research as if it has STOOD THE TEST OF TIME. When other researches are carried will Know if indeed its correct.

The bold is, as you seem wont to, foolishly false. You bring a better theory, backed up by evidence, the old theory is gladly tossed aside. That is how the scientific method works, and this is a very well known fact. Scientists are very proud of this.

I never, in your words, 'approve of this research as if it has STOOD THE TEST OF TIME.'. I pointed out that this is a (much better, feasible) solution backed up with results, yet you still choose to call it, again in your words, 'The research is rubbish'. Of course it is, compared to your nonsense anecdotes. Anecdotes of experiences you had, while asleep....

donlyone:

Next time you want prove a point, refrain from name calling, let points and reasoning speak for you. NAME CALLING in arguement is for BUSH MEN

I tend to love when you guys pull out the indignation.

I responded to your post I quoted above with this

https://www.nairaland.com/1244106/sleep-paralysis-being-pressed-night/4#15070278

No need to quote the whole thing, but notice no insulting there. Your response started with this

donlyone:
What load of crap.
Its like anything a white man says is true to black people. One research concluded that that black people are not intelligent, another one, that black women are not beautiful, and we accept that rubbish.

Let's even ignore the whole 'crap' bit, you seem to be implying here I'm some sort of follow follow racist. You do realize name calling is not the only sort of way one can be insulting, my great eediot? Frankly, I'd rather be an eediot bushman than a racist zombie, so I'm not sure why you're complaining.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
ezme:

You have a problem analyzing textual information. And you seem to have mentions and response muddled up.
1. Anonimus didn't have a convo with me that included graveyard or cameraman mercande5 did.
2. my post only listed ways Anonimus can show documentation and none of them required my physical presence.

Go back and read and stop trolling as you digression isn't helping the subject being discussed.

Lolol. Seems the line is trying to degenerate. Let's have the Billyonaire's denouement.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Godschild2(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2013
WOW!!!...Have I read the final post? Thank GOD!

I must spill, all you guys have made such wonderful & excogitable contributions, I wouldn't know if this is season 1 or 3 or 10, but I think I've had enough!

#StandingOvation#

2 Likes

Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by arimahoseloka(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2013
musKeeto:
Wow... amazing foolishness... maybe you can throw your pc and other computer devices you own into a pit latrine and burn them.. then pray and post spiritually on NL.. wonderful foolishness though... shocked me.. cry
i will try and resist the temptation of tearing u down with insults,but i cant blame u for being so carnally minded. It is the manipulation of the devil, and he is very happy at the way u think. I pray one day u will see the light. Mr wise man
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 19, 2013
arimahoseloka: i will try and resist the temptation of tearing u down with insults,but i cant blame u for being so carnally minded. It is the manipulation of the devil, and he is very happy at the way u think. I pray one day u will see the light. Mr wise man
stfu.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by mat77: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Sleep paralysis can actually result from attacks from either an Incubus (male dream-sex demon that attacks female victims while asleep) or a Succubus (female dream-sex demon that attacks male victims while sleeping).

Usually, these attacks and sexual molestation by unseen entities while asleep is a serious issue.

A strange paralysis often grips the victim while being attacked or being sexually molested by the so-called unseen evil entity or spirit husband/wife.
At such times, it is shockingly difficult (sometimes even impossible) to utter a prayer while being attacked, because the tongue and mouth are also paralyzed!

The victim finds himself or herself utterly helpless and unable to do anything to stop the attacker while the attack is in progress.
Sometimes, the victim wakes up to find actual signs of expulsion of Fluid, or penetration between her thighs, which is usually difficult to explain.

The end result of these attacks can be quite terrible as they can render a man impotent or miserable in life.
For a female victim, barrenness, late marriage, failed marriages, series of miscarriages, 'promise and fail' disappointments, ill health to mention a few, can be the result of such attacks.
I need to mention that business failure, indebtedness and financial instability are also not left out.

1. Can unseen entities/spirits/demons actually sleep with a human being?
2. Why do these types of attack and molestation occur?
3. Are there real historical account of such attacks, victims and consequences?
3. What can be done to stop current attacks in a victim's life?
4. What can be done to protect oneself against ever experiencing such attacks?

Get all the answers you need, and more, in a special 15-page E-Book, titled:

All you need to know about Sex in Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses
-The causes, the effects and realistic solutions

Request your copy-
Send an email to kristomatthew77@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Krystalzkris(f): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2015
jayriginal:
By the way, I'm not asking, I'm simply referencing for those who think that witches and wizards "press" them at night.

One can easily look up sleep paralysis.
op, ur post make sense die... Seriously,i used to have sleep paralysis,the first time it happened,i felt a man walk into the room and tried to strangle me.. After the seizure,i checked d door and it wass,other times,it just looked like a wind was blowing in nd other people were with me.. I had to stop sleeping alone,i thought it was demons and when i told it to my aunty,she took me for deliverance.. When we came back,it happened that same night.. I really think its not caused by witches
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by jayriginal: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Krystalzkris:
op, ur post make sense die... Seriously,i used to have sleep paralysis,the first time it happened,i felt a man walk into the room and tried to strangle me.. After the seizure,i checked d door and it wass,other times,it just looked like a wind was blowing in nd other people were with me.. I had to stop sleeping alone,i thought it was demons and when i told it to my aunty,she took me for deliverance.. When we came back,it happened that same night.. I really think its not caused by witches

No its not caused by witches. Its a global phenomenon. Your mind simply wakes up before your body.

Its interesting to note that while we blame witches/demons because they are in our supernatural folklore, other cultures that have other mythical beings, blame those beings.

If I have some free time, I'll try and look it up for you.

EDIT:

Please pay no attention to the person that posted just before you.
Re: Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
jayriginal:

No its not caused by witches. Its a global phenomenon. Your mind simply wakes up before your body.

Its interesting to note that while we blame witches/demons because they are in our supernatural folklore, other cultures that have other mythical beings, blame those beings.

If I have some free time, I'll try and look it up for you.

EDIT:

Please pay no attention to the person that posted just before you.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.