Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan (8794 Views)

Results From Lagos And Rivers Gov. Online Polls Will Scare You. / 2015 Polls Will Be Tough- Jonathan / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Judolisco(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nting is fair again in 9ja, on easter Gej was preaching in lagos nd they took light nd its porposely he is a president 4 crying out loud

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by obi123: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
yes , just like unicorns and Chimeras exist
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
mr9ceguy3413: sha help mi beg him not to contest...
GEJ must contest to save the UNITY of Nigeria... Otherwise, i smell the division of Nigeria come 2015. GEJ must contest and he must win! It is a ''must'' thing not do or die.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why has the mod allowed dis rubbish about jonathan to come to front page? Ur president is a disappointment
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akpan107: GEJ must contest to save the UNITY of Nigeria... Otherwise, i smell the division of Nigeria come 2015. GEJ must contest and he must win! It is a ''must'' thing.

No negotiation, No compensation..

#Fresh Air 2015...

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akiika: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Just like the last one, right? King Pharaoh!
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
stainlessino: how shore are we it will be like that.
Because we nigerians are ''shore''(sure) that GEJ is a man of his word!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
valicious1: NA 2DAY? E DON TEY grin grin grin

angry angry dese goats tink say we b mugu abi

He's not a goat, he was created by the same God that created you... And he's called 'MAN' or Human if you like!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
koreye: Ok. May God Almighty guide u sir
Amen!
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Goddex: That is my President!
A gentleman and performer to the core.
No matter the mischief and negative propaganda by haters your star must shine.
Shine on sir till 2019.
Amen...
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by usayab(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
2015 election will b free and fair like that of 2011's election,abi?. Or like the way Anini emerged as pDP BOT Chairman?. I thought all that were free and fair. GOD save us 4rm these devils that call themself politicians.
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by kennydee05(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Same story!
Same personality!!
Same medium!!!
God in your infinite mercy protect us beyond 2015.
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Rick9(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
lekanolas: President Goodluck Jonathan has once again promised that the 2015 general elections would be free and fair. Jonathan said that there was no alternative to fair election, given the premise that there could not be peace without justice.

The President, who spoke yesterday at Mpu, Enugu State, said it was almost impossible to guarantee good governance without free and fair election. According to him, it is the level of political manipulation that breeds bickering among politicians.

The President was at Mpu, Aninri Local Government, for the dedication of the All Saints Anglican Covenant Church built by Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu. Jonathan said his administration was determined to make a difference in the lives of Nigerians. He said: “You cannot talk about good governance where the elections of people are manipulated; you cannot steal a mandate and turn round to say that you can govern well.

“Lawyers will say you can’t build anything on nothing. If your coming to power from councillorship to Presidency is based on manipulation, there is no good thing you can do there.

You cannot go and celebrate. “First and foremost, people must vote for you and you cannot talk about doing something good without their support. “It is actually during the military that they use big guns to overthrow those with small guns and take over. In the political dispensation, you must be properly elected, we must make sure that electoral processes are sanitised and the votes of Nigerians count.

“I know the kind of statement people make each time we leave here to other places; sometimes I feel so humiliated, and now the story has changed. “What I can promise Nigerians is that with your prayers, we have our challenges no doubt, but most countries have their challenges, that we will make those little changes that will make a difference in our lives.”

Jonathan decried the tendency of Nigerians to abandon the country for others because of the challenges confronting it, stressing that building a virile future was the collective responsibility of all and sundry. He said: “If we leave Nigeria and go elsewhere where we have all kinds of friends who may use business passports that can give you automatic entry into countries, but they still regard you as a Nigerian.

You cannot fit in properly until you come home. “We have talked about building the church, let us join hands and build a nation that our children, grandchildren and Nigerians unborn will be happy, irrespective of provocation and political differences.

“Just like the primate said, every leader comes and goes but as a leader, you pray that you leave behind something solid. If we progress from here, the whole country becomes highly developed.” The President praised Ekweremadu for building the church, which he likened to the one built by Solomon for God in the Bible.

Primate of the Anglican Communion, Rt. Rev. Nicholas Okoh, in a sermon, said the Nigeria’s problems were intractable because of human manipulation, adding that her people had not used her numerous religions to build an enterprise that could impact on development

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-polls-will-be-free-fair-jonathan/

K
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by wahihi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_juju: It will only be fair to me as long as the winner is GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

If Goodluck does not win, the streets and streams on Nigeria will be filled with the bloods of Baboons, Monkeys and ..... angry
that's true

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by wazobiaforu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
I will bliv him only if he can swear with our gods in Nigeria that last election was FAIR,

Saying FREE make me remember Fela Anikulapo Kuti

** animal wan dash me my property**
** human right na my property**

So he shud not make it look he's given us a grace of voting free

GEJ i used to like you but i realised you have too much bad godfathers that are untouchable for you and they wont allow you to be fulfilled, so thanks for the time you will spend till 2015
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by rooftech: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
See who dey talk,jonathan ,person steal money go build church.he has not realised that no body takes him serious again
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
YES O AND GEJ MUST EMERGE WINNER OR ELSE ITS CURTAINS WITH THIS GOING,GOING ALMOST GONE FALSEHOOD CALLED nIGERIA..
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by idsamoo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Cant someone tell dis clueless Gej to keep shot nd concentrate on lots of tins ahead cos 2015 election is still far for crying out loud!! Which kin country be dis sef??arghhh
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Fishout(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
iro lohun pa.ode ,amukunmoko. Talk talk.will mr president follow his statement?nothing to show in sw.corruptn yafuyafu anywhere in d country.travel travel always may be na tourism he read when he was in uni bayelsa.i dont know.si o o o o o o o o o o.
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Burger01:
He is not contesting..am sure of that... sad

If he doesnt contest he goes to Jail, he knows that. He will contest. His wife already started campaigning for him a few weeks ago, remember?
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
uc nduka: If I hear say d elections go be free and fair!
this is a phrase, you hvnt said anything... Nduka suppose to be a male name...
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by OsunOriginal: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
GEJ can't only rig in the regions of his blind serntimental followers - SS/SE. He can't try it in SW and the north in 2015.
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by mu2sa2: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
dahonestboss: which one be free and fair? abi any country de wey de charge money to vote from its citizen? Fair should be enough
Na inglis him speak now, no be pidgin. lol.
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Akpan107(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
wellmax: Oga GEJ, if its free Änd fair, you will loose.
na lie!
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by mu2sa2: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Rexxie: YES O AND GEJ MUST EMERGE WINNER OR ELSE ITS CURTAINS WITH THIS GOING,GOING ALMOST GONE FALSEHOOD CALLED nIGERIA..
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by IncomeTutor: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
A man who is to inherit a beautiful woman
of his brother will never provide the right
drugs to cure his brother if he is dying.

Jonathan will never conduct free and fair
election when he has vested interest to
remain a president until death do him part.
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Why is he pre-occupied with Elections of 2015 when people are yet to feel the effects of his own election since 2011
Rubbish![/size]
* seriously rolling my eyes*
Eediots

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by blizzers(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Who cares abt elections being free nd fair?u just av 2 leave dat seat cum 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by Motolank: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
He should talk about electricity,while the country endures his tenure
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by OsunOriginal: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Says GEJ? How am I suppose to belief that? See reasons I wont trust anything from that man's mouth.

- No Amnesty to Boko Haram some days ago. But now, GEJ has granted amnesty
- Subsidy removal is inevitable some weeks back. But now, Subsidy stays
- Boko Haram members are in my cabinet. But now Boko Haram members are ghosts
- MEND was not behind Oct 1 2011 bombing. Now, Okah is behind the Bombing
- We will prosecute subsidy thieves. But no one has be jailed so far

How do you trust this man?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by agriboom: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
sunny t: GEJ will be a very wonderful poet, if he can remain quite for eva

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan by 1MCN: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
It is worrisome that Nigerians may only judge a free and fair election as one in which either the current president chooses not to contest in or that in which he fails if he insisted and contested (maybe cos of their past experiences). This is wrong and lame!
Painfully, this is not the singular proof of a free and fair election. It is important to kno that a president does not give a free and fair election. Whether or not he's running. Yes. It is the people that makes it real for themselves! Yes. We have to take him by his word.
We have to define the moves that guarantee F&F.E (and am not thinking that one of such is that a sitting president who may have the legitimacy of the race shoudnt run based only on parochial arguments). If we mark out F&F electns strategy then every man must pursue it's realization.
If only Nigerians could report electoral fraud or manipulations in their locality as virally as the deludged the media with the Oga at the top saga then we can stop this evil of election malpractise. Never conceal ONE cos it favours ur own particular interest. See something. Say something. Make Nigeria better. More like the way citizens followed their votes in Imo state in 1979 and 2011.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Attacks APGA For Denying Bianca Senatorial Ticket / I Will Resign – Mike Igini (akwa Ibom Resident Electoral Commissioner) / Nigeria Stagnates While The Power Rotates. Who Are We Doing? By Samuel Akinnuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.