Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ciara Vs Aaliya - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ciara Vs Aaliya (7067 Views)

Ciara's Nu Boyfriend. / 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? / Who's Hot?ciara Or Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara Vs Aaliya by Fimmy(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2006
I was watching this program on MYV base its kind of funny to me
CIARA and AALIYA wish one did u think is better
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Idekeson(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2006
Ciara who? Please
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by hotangel2(f): 7:53pm On May 09, 2006
who the fxck is ciara?/? I mean beside Aaliyah? Girl r u tripping??

Aaliyah of course. Like wtf??
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by diddy4(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2006
that ciara must be a big dreamer. she cant even touch aaliyah's toes.
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Z4M4eva(f): 9:01am On May 12, 2006
Aaliyah
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Fimmy(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2006
Aaliya
diddy4dt:

that ciara must be a big dreamer. she can't even touch aaliyah's toes.
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by sade511(f): 2:00am On May 13, 2006
You dont even have to think about this.
Cause we all know its Aaliyah
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by diddy4(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2006
i heard her say people are comparing her to the next aaliyah, i was like what a dreamer. she aint never gon replace aaliyah.
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Z4M4eva(f): 9:37am On May 13, 2006
Very True !!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by bluenubian(f): 9:52am On May 13, 2006
true talk y'all, whoever started that comparison need to go fly a kite, Aaliyah forever!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by spikelord(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2006
Rihanna should be the next Aaliyah cuz she's got the body shape of Aaliyah and some dance moves, No fighting!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 1:34pm On May 16, 2006
fimmy how dare you compare my precious aaliyah with that man(ciara). maybe you was drunk when you wrote this.

CIARA WHO?
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Rhodalyn(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2006
Ciara allllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 1:37pm On May 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Ciara allllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss

who that?
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Rhodalyn(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2006
ldollier:

who that?
[move][/move]
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 1:42pm On May 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

[move][/move]

i know who she is, i was just being sarcastic lol. but ciara is ok
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Rhodalyn(f): 1:43pm On May 16, 2006
ldollier:

i know who she is, i was just being sarcastic lol. but ciara is ok
cheesy cheesy i realised that cheesy cheesy i was just following Ur suit as well tongue
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 1:47pm On May 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy ok cheesy
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Rhodalyn(f): 1:49pm On May 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy tongue sure thing kiss kiss cheesy tongue
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2006
ciara kiss kiss

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 7:59pm On May 20, 2006
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 3:32pm On May 22, 2006
Ciara

@ Idollier U seriously belive ma big sister Cece is a man!!Do u believe every rumor that comeout!!

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2006
ciaralover. lolol you kno u my gurl rite but ehhh ciara is indeed a man. i dont know something about her face dont seem right. here is the reason why i said she is a male

1.her face looks like a man(her facial structure).
2. her muscle looks like some type of wrestler.
3. her shape somewhat resembles a man. if you look closely
4. oh dont get me started about her privates.
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 5:49pm On May 22, 2006
Dammit girl dont act like u never seen a girl with muscles, besides her arms are not even muscles, its flesh but shaped in a muscles form, i have it the same as her and the Germantown boys are dying over it.Brook Valentine have the same.
Have u seen her privates before? I dont think so girl!!I have been looking closely and i dont think her shape looks like a man so whats ur problem!!anyway why would u judge people on the way they look!!I never seen a person that do that.And guess what i looove the way her face look, if u dont like it u gotta consult the almighty God on that Because he made her like that!!And i think he did a good Job!!

U just mad cause she looks better than u, hope u get over the jealousy!!!Thanx!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2006
my girl CECE!!!

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2006
Ciaralover:

Dammit girl don't act like u never seen a girl with muscles, besides her arms are not even muscles, its flesh but shaped in a muscles form, i have it the same as her and the Germantown boys are dying over it.Brook Valentine have the same.
Have u seen her privates before? I don't think so girl!!I have been looking closely and i don't think her shape looks like a man so whats your problem!!anyway why would u judge people on the way they look!!I never seen a person that do that.And guess what i looove the way her face look, if u don't like it u gotta consult the almighty God on that Because he made her like that!!And i think he did a good Job!!

U just mad cause she looks better than u, hope u get over the jealousy!!!Thanx!!

aight ciaralover, i taught i was actually having a conversation with a human being. little did i know that it was a fool. abeg save all that nonsense talk. if you love ciara that does not mean that other people will love her aswell.

meanwhile, i suggest that you find something better to do rather than engage in useless conversations over whether ciara is a man or not. wtf is ciara sef, she don't pay my bills, so why the fcuks should i care about her.  girl don't get it twisted, just because i say u my friend, that don't mean i wont curse you out. i mean wtf. abeg sharaway joo.

she is a man FULLSTOP. and if that burns you, may i suggest you jump over the river. daiing, i mean y the fcuks am i even engaging in this rubbish coversation, the man(ciara) is busy making her money. so why the fcuks should i care about her. GIVE me 50 feet joo!!!.

p.s: the ciara, you dying/arguing for don't even know who the fcuks you are. nigerian ppl sef.
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 7:08pm On May 22, 2006
all ciara haters out now,leave

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2006
eveseh:

all ciara haters out now,leave

and you were referring to me? may i suggest you also find something better to do!!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 7:27pm On May 22, 2006
ldollier:

and you were referring to me? may i suggest you also find something better to do!!!

and sorry did u heard me call ya name?
or are u just talking?
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 7:28pm On May 22, 2006
my baby girl kiss kiss

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 7:29pm On May 22, 2006
eveseh:

and sorry did u heard me call ya name?
or are u just talking?

well, we all aint that stupid now. i mean i was having a conversation with ciaralover. and out of know where came your "all ciara haters out, leave now" comments. knowing the fact that i was anti-ciara. now do you think i am dat stupid?
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 7:33pm On May 22, 2006
ldollier:

well, we all aint that stupid now. i mean i was having a conversation with ciaralover. and out of know where came your "all ciara haters out, leave now" comments. knowing the fact that i was anti-ciara. now do you think i am that stupid?

and sorry again,i didnt even read what u guys were talking,
so can u pls stop meaning on me,becos
i dont know what u are talking bout
no one's stupid here OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of 'I Wish' By Waje / . / MUSIC: Quincy Ft. Phyno – Jombo [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.