Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ciara Vs Aaliya - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ciara Vs Aaliya (7074 Views)

Ciara's Nu Boyfriend. / 25,000 Naira To Watch Jay Z, Beyonce, Ciara: Crazy ? / Who's Hot?ciara Or Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Kadeejah(f): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2006
kk who eva started diz lil comparison, all i gotta say iz wow, itz so stupid
i mean i luv cece buh ta compare 2 aaliyah shocked dat jus aint righ
ciara iz gudd shez hott she can dance buh shudd NEVA eva be compared to aaliyah
ye k thanxx kiss grin wink
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2006
Kadeejah:

kk who eva started diz lil comparison, all i gotta say iz wow, itz so stupid
i mean i love cece buh ta compare 2 aaliyah shocked that jus aint righ
ciara iz gudd shez hott she can dance buh shudd NEVA eva be compared to aaliyah
ye k thanxx kiss grin wink

Yep good one K!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2006
laide o:

who the hell is aaliyah sef!!!!

i know we shudnt speak ill of the dead and all,but aaliyah wasnt that big a star,the only reason must of yall are shouting her name is cause she was a sweet,talented young woman and she's dead.

Ciara is definately the next aaliyah if not better.

how many hit singles did she have.
abeg leave matter jare

yall are acting like ciara has no talent.and to the people saying she looks like a msn.post your pics lets compare.

nonesense!
One of the reason why people like her cause she is dead!!Yep and idollier girl can u pleez post ya pic lest compare like Laide O said!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by sade511(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2006
laide o:

who the hell is aaliyah sef!!!!

i know we shudnt speak ill of the dead and all,but aaliyah wasnt that big a star,the only reason must of yall are shouting her name is cause she was a sweet,talented young woman and she's dead.

Ciara is definately the next aaliyah if not better.

how many hit singles did she have.

yall are acting like ciara has no talent.and to the people saying she looks like a msn.post your pics lets compare.

nonesense!

Aaliyah has had many hits. . .And unlike Ciara, Aaliyah can SING!
To add most of the dance moves that Ciara does are copies of Aaliyahs.
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
Excuse me but Ciara got her own dance moves!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
ye,she got it

Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by SvS(f): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2006
i dont feel ciara at all
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eveseh(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
come svs,she's good grin
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by SvS(f): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
just tht shes not that gus as some other dancers.ok lemme just say dat i just don rily lik ha dat much
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2006
ciaralover, i tot you squashed the beef. someone had to send me this thread saying that you still talkin sh!!t. girl you kno what i don't talk to much, and i don't live far from where you live, i'll come down to germantown and start knocking out all ya teeth. ya dig? keep my name out yo mouth.

imagine comparing aaliyah with ciara!!!. girl i got way important things to do than be on this ish witchu(a Certified psyc degree holder). just keep my name out yo mouth. because next time it aint gon be pretty. daft cunt!!

lmao. *dollie dolls signin off* lol
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by SvS(f): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2006
aaliyah all tha way
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 1:01am On Jun 22, 2006
WHY all the madness baby!!!@idollier
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by ldollier(f): 2:48am On Jun 22, 2006
lol, dont mind me.

am outta here. gotta hit the clubs!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by Ciaralover(f): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2006
Clubs in DC or MD!!Go in DC the ones in MD are not dat hot!!Make sure u dont get hot!!!

HAVE U BEEN TO TEQUILLA BEACH BFORE, i heard its da bomb!!!
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by QueenB1(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2007
I never liked Aaliyah that much, only thought girlfriend has a pretty face thats it.

On the contrary i loved Ciara the moment i heard and saw her on TV. Oh gosh girlfriend is tight. She is soo pretty and her face and delicious lips. Matter of fact her figure is excellent. I dont understand why people are hating her for nothing just because she is pretty and has got the moves.

My choice is definetly Ciara. She is the bomb. (But still my nr. 1 is Miss  my Murda girl Ashanti then Ciara)  kiss  kiss  tongue [center]peace!!!!!![/center][b][/b]
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by LilCiaraCi: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2007
People need to wake up ok?Ciara is not tryn to copy aaliyah, People alwayz compare and they will neva stop, cici haz her onwn unique style, She sed that janed jackson and michel jackson r her inspirations, So, not aaliyah so stop talkin ugly about her shes not tryin to copy aaliyah, i know that if aaliyah will b alive right now they were good friendz so stop talkin ugly about my gurl ci cry
Re: Ciara Vs Aaliya by eldee(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2007
i think aaliyah is better, and its not because she's late, i think she's more talented and feminine. And in collaborations with rappers, she totally beats ciarra. But the difference between the is not as much as people tend to potray.

and aaliyah was definitely a bigger celeb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Artistes Are Overrated? / Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of 'I Wish' By Waje / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.