Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor (1067 Views)

How Did Blind People Maintain Their Daily Activities At Proper Ration ? / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ladies,this will be fun trust me.feel free to join .I know it can be hard some times trying to fit into those your beautiful lovely kiss old clothes. cry

As a fashion designer I get to take different measurements every day and sometimes its not for a new client but for some one who added some kgs in a short period.
www.valisimofashions.com www.valisimofashions..com

True the reasons for gaining weight may be child birth,health complications or the good old laziness,sad but whatever the case maybe, the fact remains that its time to do something about it for your husbands sake ([s]if he hasn't started feeling u getting big [/s]) wink and which lady won't like to look fabulous in a designers outfit cheesy

So on this post I shall bring the gym to you so you can at least help your self at home.also you shall get diet tips regularly.pls stay tuned wink
Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
The first thing to know about your weight is that you can reduce it if you are determind to.

Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Secondly regular workouts and healthy dieting equals to a having a great look wink
Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
I will start with workouts first.gone are the days when you think its only when you go to the gym b4 you can start working out, cool the concept of bringing the gym to you is simple.USE YOUR HOUSE AS A GYM CENTER chikina cheesy

Eg while watching TV in you parlour use your chair as a workout tool,how?
Sit and stand up repeatedly for about 10 munits,be sure to time your self.I bet you after that first 10mts you will feel it some how.if you are consistent at this for a week you would have done a total of about 1hour workout for that week which is little but encourable for a start wink

Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Getting that glem figure you dream about can only be achieved by being consistent at workouts and having a good diet at all times.

See how fine this killer skirt is,won't you just love having such great body figure,(the types that are considered as the perfect shape by fashionisters world wide)that can fit into any thing and look sturning? kiss

Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by uyogabie(f): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
I used to be a size 8 before the kids arrival.After the first,i went back immediately to my normal size.The second were twin,i added a little but it was nothing to worry about.Had the last over a month ago and worried 'cos none of my cloths are fitting.My abs is bigger than usual and obvious.Hubby has jokingly made remarks about the potruding abs.I no dey for trouble.biko.I'm in.
Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
uyogabie: I used to be a size 8 before the kids arrival.After the first,i went back immediately to my normal size.The second were twin,i added a little but it was nothing to worry about.Had the last over a month ago and worried 'cos none of my cloths are fitting.My abs is bigger than usual and obvious.Hubby has jokingly made remarks about the potruding abs.I no dey for trouble.biko.I'm in.

Thats the spirit dear,it really can be a sad feeling when those once before beautiful clothes dont fit anymore,its even worse when you not ready interms of cash to replace them with more comfortable ones that are age and size befiting.

At this point i would say start watching what you eat,when you eat and do more workouts.remember that you are doing it for a reason and so you want to set a goal for your self that you can meet within a piriod of time .

Try the folowing workout positions for 15m each if you can.

Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
This can happen to you too if you start today wink you can loose weight if you try grin

Re: Weight Loss/Post Your Daily Activities Here.I Will Be Your Fitness Instructor by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Even if you are on the big side as long as your tommy look flat you are safe in a way, grin abi what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Dancing Etighi With Our Lives By Fejiro Oliver / ........ / Nigeria Asks US For Ebola Treatment Drug Zmapp, Obama Turns Down Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.