Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (1205 Views)

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by nice4life: 2:37am On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: - by Mynd44: 6:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Okay I don't know what else to call this. I would love to call it crap but the OP might be angry
Re: - by Popowaa: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2013
U just did
Mynd_44: Okay I don't know what else to call this. I would love to call it crap but the OP might be angry
Re: - by efosanice: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2013
First of all, women are not supposed to be reward for your labour. A goat, a salary increase, a nice pair of shoes, sums of money, those are rewards not a human being. she is supposed to be a companion, a help mate, a soul mate, a bedrock on which you build your life.

The only reason you should not get involved with a girl that is in a sexual relationship is if and only if you as an eligible bachelor has never been in any before that time, then you can both be on the same page. Otherwise what is good for paul is also acceptable for paulina.

That said here are 8 ladies you should never marry because they can not be your soul mate.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html
Re: - by donted(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay I don't know what else to call this. I would love to call it crap but the OP might be angry

One billion likes grin

One billion likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships / Urgent Advice Needed; Am Fast Losing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.