Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. (770 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / For Men And Woman: Difference Between Wedding & Marriage / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. by Timijo(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Definition: Marriage is the social contract and institution under which a couple live together (usually monogamously) for the rest of their lives.

A wedding is the act, ceremony or event of getting married.
Today, people devote much time to plan for the wedding and neglect the marriage that will last long. But I think the marriage should be well planned for since it is a long term institution or what do you think? Wise opinions are needed.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2013
I never knew someone else thinks like me, I once told my in-laws that am not planning any wedding but am planning to build a happy family with my wife(their daughter) my father in law was speechless!! he looked at me non-stop for like 10min then he called me and my wife and gave us his blessings.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Ok,observation noted....am I 1st
Re: The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. by Timijo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
pato2775: Ok,observation noted....am I 1st
You this boy, you never overcome this your pathetic problem.
Re: The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. by sunnyt1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Timijo: Definition: Marriage is the social contract and institution under which a couple live together (usually monogamously) for the rest of their lives.

A wedding is the act, ceremony or event of getting married.
Today, people devote much time to plan for the wedding and neglect the marriage that will last long. But I think the marriage should be well planned for since it is a long term institution or what do you think? Wise opinions are needed.
People dnt prepare for marriage and that’s y it hardly lasts this days. All they do is plan for the wedding for 2 yrs thinking that’s all there is to marriage.
Wedding is jst a one day event while the marriage will be forever, so y nt give it ur all.

Media and trend tells us hw to live our lives, media determines our happiness and peace, it tells us who to marry, who to love, what is right. Its all abt the media and trend.

Its jst so pathetic
Re: The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. by Timijo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
sunny t:
People dnt prepare for marriage and that’s y it hardly lasts this days. All they do is plan for the wedding for 2 yrs thinking that’s all there is to marriage.
Wedding is jst a one day event while the marriage will be forever, so y nt give it ur all.

Media and trend tells us hw to live our lives, media determines our happiness and peace, it tells us who to marry, who to love, what is right. Its all abt the media and trend.

Its jst so pathetic
As for me, i wil spend ample time to plan for my marriage in order to have a happy home.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Life Before Getting A Wife / If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, Why Cant A Woman Have 4 Husbands? / Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.