Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,792 members, 7,855,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Advise To Couples: A Waste Of Time ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise To Couples: A Waste Of Time ? (653 Views)

Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / Some Things Not Good To Say To Couples Who Have Married For Long Without Kids / Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Couples: A Waste Of Time ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2013
Recently I have been coming across topics seeking advices; and the advises are so good that you could avoid the issue coming up, the question I want to ask, "Do any of these people actually take the advice" ? because after following such thread they still come back to complain about the issue. Now where I am, I advised a girl about dating some guys because I knew the guys wanted nothing but to sleep around with her, the thing is I didn't directly tell her that, because I had this feeling that she might tell them my conversation. So I carefully packaged the dialogue in such a way that, even an idiot will get the hint, I advised her to go with the other guy (which is not among the two mentioned earlier) that was totally in love with her which she keeps stringing along all in the name of friendship, short story both guys slept with her, and she still comes to me to advise her. do this people ever listen to advices ? its annoying. angry

Sorry I noticed my English was poor,it is now written to express my point better.
Re: Advise To Couples: A Waste Of Time ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water.as long as there are foolish girls who will refuse to live their folly,there are also wise girls.moreover you dont know how nairaland has impacted lives in so many ways,changed orientations positively and saved marriages
Re: Advise To Couples: A Waste Of Time ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
oh yes i know Nairaland has done so, even i have an issue which is similar to one on NL, same blood group palava, but that's for another day, I just want pple to really take good advices when given, I have told the girl not to bother me with relationship advice any more, sad part is they openly gossip it out for everyone to hear. I like the Horse to the river part, perfectly fits the scenario.

(1) (Reply)

No more here / What Will You Do If It Were You / See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.