Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- (1807 Views)

I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ā€¯pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Etcetera Lists Hilarious New Year Resolutions For Jim Iyke, Don Jazzy & More / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by willienaji: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
subject to the media frenzy going on about screen diva, stephnora okere's confession of her love for nollywood bad boy, jim iyke, she makes remarks in response to these criticisms, both on facebook and on her tweeter ...read.

Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by missinU247: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
we hear. na so. mtchwww
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by tpia5: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
any evidence that's her?
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by willienaji: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
wat other evidence do u want?
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by missinU247: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
ok
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by willienaji: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2013
ok what?
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by tpia5: 3:25am On Apr 06, 2013
why did they break up?

whats the story.

has she dated anyone since then?
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by AreaMama: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2013
tpia@:
why did they break up?

whats the story.

All these questions , u wan marry am abi u wan go join dem together again. Are u a private investigator? I trip for u o.
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by willienaji: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
AreaMama:

All these questions , u wan marry am abi u wan go join dem together again. Are u a private investigator? I trip for u o.
i weak o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by tpia5: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
AreaMama:

maybe you should tell the op to stop opening threads, if you dont want people commenting on them.
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by alaoeri: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
tpia@:
why did they break up?

whats the story.

Yes she's with Asari dokubo now.
Re: Stephnora Okere Replies Critics Of Her Love For Jim Iyke- by willienaji: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2013
tpia@:

maybe you should tell the op to stop opening threads, if you dont want people commenting on them.
dont take offence , just joking. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Shares More Ferocious Photos With His 'virgins' / Shakira Shows Off Baby Bump! / Davido's Brother Also Buys A Panamera Turbo S :photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.