Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY (8297 Views)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie / RIP GANI FAWEHIMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Funny thread.. grin

OP, why are you letting people destroy your psyche??... Just doing your thing...

Most times pictures don't really show how attractive a person is and more time, being attractive has more to do with the total package than just the face alone... Since you know chics like you in the real world - you shouldn't give two fvcks about people's opinions...

I've seen chics and guys who look like superstars and celebrities in their pictures - however, they look fvcked up in person... And the prettiest chic I've ever met from social networking sites looked average in her pictures but in person, she was like a 9/10... Just do you and stop derailing your own thread!! undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
goldfish80: After viewing this thread from pg1 -pg5, I came to the conclusion that Op is on something stronger than weed.

For shizzy Dude, ure just α regular Joe.
grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING RUDE AND ARROGANT GUYS. THE TRUTH ABOUT MY LIFE IS SPELT OUT IN MY REPLY TO VOLUMTOues_BEBE . I AM VERY SAD BECAUSE PEOPLE MAKE ME FEEL CUTE EVERYDAY AND IT WAS MAKING ME FEEL TO SELF CONSCIOUS AND SAD. THIS THREAD HAS REALLY HELPED ME FEEL NORMAL BECAUSE THE WAY THEY COMPLIMENTED AND TREATED ME SO SPECIAL WAS EATING ME UP. ONLY JUST NOW MY BROTHER SAID "JAMAL UR HANDSOME SHA, POINTED NOSE, BRIGHT EYES , RED LIPS" I NOW SAID "FUNNY THING IS I DONT SEE MYSELF LIKE THAT" YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? WHY WILL HE BE TELLING ME THAT? WHO SAID I WANTED A COMPLIMENT PLEASE

I JUST WANT TO FEEL NORMAL I DONT LIKE THE WAY THEY THINK AM SO CUTE, AM NOT AS FINE LIKE THAT MALIK GUY IN HOLLYWOOD SO WHY ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND STARES AND FLIRTING FROM PEOPLE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE?

AM SORRY I WAS RUDE, JUST SOME OF YOU WERE JUST TOO RUDE TOO.

MAYBE AM REALLY HANDSOME, BUT NOT AS PHOTOGENIC AS SOME PEOPLE. IMAGINE MY BROTHER JUST SAID I HAVE BRIGHT EYES, POINTED NOSE AND RED LIPS? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE RED LIPS ON MY PICS ? YOU SEE.. MAYBE HES RIGHT MAYBE HES WRONG BUT I DONT WANT TO FEEL HANDSOME HONESTLY. I WASNT LYING WHEN I SAID PEOPLE REALLY COMPLIMENT , STARE AND FLIRT ITS ALL THE TRUTH BUT I DIDNT WANT IT, I JUST WANTED TO BE INSULTED AND FEEL STUPID , BELIEVING IT WILL NORMALIZE MY THOUGHTS AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE EVERY NORMAL GUY. AM SORRY MOST OF YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHY MY THREAD IS STRANGE BUT THIS IS THE REASON.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^^Now, you're showing how insecure you're... Are you gay? - tell the truth and shame the devil.. grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
Real guys don't really worry about looks, the number of chics that you get determines how good looking you're, period...
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuous bebe....m in love with u undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^Back off, she gatts my ring.. tongue undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by topmostg: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hmmm, the o.p is a real handsome bro...

Satisfied

I wonder how your cuteness increases you g.p(that's if you're still a stdt) or puts more dough in tha b**k...

You'd better get a life or GTFOH...
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by psky: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Well op since you are being sincere, I think we could talk sense. It seems what is annoying you is all the attention, you seem to find it very irritating.
I will advice you to just ignore it, don't let all the attention bother you, try and avoid situations that would lead to such compliments and express unwelcoming body language signals to those who would normally give you such.

More importantly, focus on more meaningful things of life, because there are so many more things worth your time than your looks, so many things that would lead you to greatness than your face, so many things that would make people say "what a great man!", not "what a fine boy."
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
welL.. Me too I'm a very handsome boy grin grin

PeopLe stare at me too and I feeL embarrassed when dey do, like I'm d onLy fine boy in dis worLd, I even had 2 stop dressing good cuz of d unnecessary attention I was getting 4rm girLs and even boys, 1 day I was waLking 2 church, den 1 boy stopped me and he was Like 'guy, u fine die, see as I dey trip 4 u, see ur redLips'.. 1 day again I went 2 buy sumfin 2 eat and d saLes girL was Like 'r u 4rm dis country, ur skin z so fine' and I was Like 'thank u' I was so embarrassed, I Left d store with my head down, d thing was getting 2 much and I cudnt bear it any longer so I figured out a pLan, I decided 2 do away with my fancy cLothes, normalLy I cut my hair every week buh I started leaving it 2 get rough, I wud go 4weeks without touching my hair, my moustache was outta shape and den I noticed I was no longer getting d attention I used 2 get and I was Free 4rm stares and girLs

I sound stoopid rite grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
psky: Well op since you are being sincere, I think we could talk sense. It seems what is annoying you is all the attention, you seem to find it very irritating.
I will advice you to just ignore it, don't let all the attention bother you, try and avoid situations that would lead to such compliments and express unwelcoming body language signals to those who would normally give you such.

More importantly, focus on more meaningful things of life, because there are so many more things worth your time than your looks, so many things that would lead you to greatness than your face, so many things that would make people say "what a great man!", not "what a fine boy."

You have hit the nail on the head bro. Its very obvious Ur the understanding type. See how brilliant ur comments were, u went straight into my head and identified the issue from its basic roots. Nice one
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by miccodb(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
realist01: Fine am too egocentric but i just want a normal life, being goodlloking prevents it. Just messaged this random girl on twitter a min ago

Dis realist boy d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mad o. After reading dis thread I was so anxious to see ur pix cos I was like dis guy go fine die o. I went on twitter n searched ur name kosi's husband and wen I saw ur pix I couldn't stop laughing! Bros whoever tell ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ fine God go punnish dat person. Ur just a clown. Game boys no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make noise and fine boys know dem selves but I can guarantee ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ no fine so jus park well for oshodi underbridge. I no fine but I fine pass ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊!!

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
This thread is just all sorts of confusion.

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
dopeJemi: welL.. Me too I'm a very handsome boy grin grin

PeopLe stare at me too and I feeL embarrassed when dey do, like I'm d onLy fine boy in dis worLd, I even had 2 stop dressing good cuz of d unnecessary attention I was getting 4rm girLs and even boys, 1 day I was waLking 2 church, den 1 boy stopped me and he was Like 'guy, u fine die, see as I dey trip 4 u, see ur redLips'.. 1 day again I went 2 buy sumfin 2 eat and d saLes girL was Like 'r u 4rm dis country, ur skin z so fine' and I was Like 'thank u' I was so embarrassed, I Left d store with my heads down, d thing was getting 2 much and I cudnt bear it any longer so I figured out a pLan, I decided 2 do away with my fancy cLothes, normalLy I cut my hair every week buh I started leaving it 2 get rough, I wud go 4weeks without touching my hair, my moustache was outta shape and den I noticed I was no longer getting d attention I used 2 get and I was Free 4rm stares and girLs

I sound stoopid rite grin grin grin
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

@Realist
1. You dont really need to tell us what people say about you...seriously we dont need all these details u r giving out, it makes u sound sooooooo pathetic nd u r a guy for pete's sake! sad Btw, i can tell frm ur posts, that u are an introvert...coz you've been filling us with uneccessary details and if u aint one, then u got issues with pride, either of the two, you need to work on your personality, it aint encouraging at all!
Finally, GrowUp!
smiley

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
kiss kiss
CAMEROONPRIDE: Volumptuous bebe....m in love with u undecided undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is mean sad
miccodb:

Dis realist boy d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mad o. After reading dis thread I was so anxious to see ur pix cos I was like dis guy go fine die o. I went on twitter n searched ur name kosi's husband and wen I saw ur pix I couldn't stop laughing! Bros whoever tell ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ fine God go punnish dat person. Ur just a clown. Game boys no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make noise and fine boys know dem selves but I can guarantee ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ no fine so jus park well for oshodi underbridge. I no fine but I fine pass ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by miccodb(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: kiss kiss
Me too. Dat ur profile pics d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ jones me! Gimme appointment naa
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by abiki(f): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Smh. It's a pity. I never knew a guy could be this vain.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
miccodb:

Ok bros i hail u. Ur a fineboyy..i dombale for u. MODERATORS U ALL ARE TOO DEAD. I GUESS UR JERKING TO THE COMMENTS , I SEE NO REASON WHAY THIS THREAD HASNT BEEN CLOSED EVEN AFTER MOST PEOPLE REQUESTED. SEUN SHOULD REMOVE MOST OF U I SWEAR
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Do you people know that Goldie is dead? RIP. Now we can end this thread in peace.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by tpia5: 3:33am On Apr 07, 2013
@ op

starting this thread on april 4?

you people should just finish yourselves off then, so the world can move on. undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 6:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Ah ah lil boy, why did u change d name of the thread na, has it gotten too hot for u?... Are u nw running away, u don't want to b mr.handsome again...
N which one is RIP goldie harvey?is her death still news? I wonder wch planet u re on...
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by topmostg: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Chomzy19: Ah ah lil boy, why did u change d name of the thread na, has it gotten too hot for u?... Are u nw running away, u don't want to b mr.handsome again...
N which one is RIP goldie harvey?is her death still news? I wonder wch planet u re on...
lol, the cute guy bailed....
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2013
Nigerians dont have life oh. See as people are just monitoring the thread anyhow. Yes The op is a psycho, but the thread is over since why are people still commenting. Tufai u all are very lonely to be honest
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2013
dopeJemi: guy which 1 be dey r alL ur pix.. D second pic u posted is not urs

And why shud I upLoad my pic? I'm not competing with u, if u r cute and ur attitude sucks den u r nothing, I see no reason why u opened dis thread.. Stop acting Like its a burden 2 u, u opened dis thread thinking peopLe will praise and compLiment u and I'm happy we disappointed u.. U r acting Like a chiLd, maybe u r a chiLd cuz I see no reason why an aduLt wud open a thread just 2 praise himseLf, u r so so strange, if u know u r cute and sum1 telLs u, u r not I see no reason why it shud hurt u, or r u expecting everybody 2 telL u dat u r cute, wait, is dis wat u do with ur time? Asking peopLe if u r cute or not, do u know its a sin? Dude! U need 2 be rehabiLitated, Like seriousLy.. Jeez!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex! / Lady Searching For Soulmate! / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.