Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY (8293 Views)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie / RIP GANI FAWEHIMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
lmaooooooooooooooo!
Are u for real Oh! U dont really xpect her to tell u ow ugly u are...do u?? i wud ve replied the same dear...besides u sounded so desperate to get a positive reply....

Infact how old are u?
frm his pic he is one of those fools at 20+, BTW I love ur Siggy...it perfectly talks abt the op
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
lmaooooooooooooooo!
Are u for real Oh! U dont really xpect her to tell u ow ugly u are...do u?? i wud ve replied the same dear...besides u sounded so desperate to get a positive reply....

Infact how old are u?

On twitter u dont ask people such questions because they will say ur average or ugly. How come six girls all admited i was cute? Oh i know , they must have veen sitting together and decided to all say the same thing.!! Pls feel ashame of urself ur last post is too fake , how can u be so unconstrctive shmmm
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2013
op.. Look at becacia barbie's Signature

'A fooL fLatters himseLf whiLe a wise man fLatters d fooL' grin grin

U get my drift rite?

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by bizzle2: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2013
laffin ma effin nuts off...this kyn thread sef. ppl dey sha. why d heck wud u go allova d place asking if ure goodlookin or not. naturaly u'll get a sympathetic reply kiddo. wake the heck up
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi: op.. Look at becacia barbie's Signature

Haha , yup i flattered myself on nairaland tho but i only asked a question on twitter. How ironic everyone on nairaland is hating, (where i flattered myself) and the six girls on twitter were truthful (where i only asked a question) with this construction i formally close this thread. Bye
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
bizzle*:
laffin ma effin nuts off...this kyn thread sef. ppl dey sha. why d heck wud u go allova d place asking if ure goodlookin or not. naturaly u'll get a sympathetic reply kiddo. wake the heck up

Lol pls post ur picture and let me take it to the whole six girls, if u dont then ur as fake as ur post. Am goodlooking with prove live with it . Thread as being closed anyway. Lol
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01: .

Lol pls post ur picture and let me take it to the whole six girls, if u dont then ur as fake as ur post. Am goodlooking with prove live with it . Thread as being closed anyway. Lol

don't close this thread, pls, i beg of you.

We've not reached d best part yet grin grin grin

But if u're serious about closing it, lemme know so dt I can drop my 2 cents for you.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2013
bizzle*:

Check my reply to dopejemi, the real story were the truth lies is carefully explaind there. Why people on nairaland are hating and people on twitter (where i didnt brag) are truthful. Goodbye this thread is over.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Check my reply to dopejemi, the real story were the truth lies is carefully explaind there. Why people on nairaland are hating and people on twitter (where i didnt brag) are truthful. Goodbye this thread is over.

Guy u fine grin

No cLose d thread abeg cry
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2013
His 6 first compliments in his life...guys let him endure them, that could have been the last grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2013
*Follows thread* grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: frm his pic he is one of those fools at 20+, BTW I love ur Siggy...it perfectly talks abt the op
grin grin grin or 16+
He needs help mehn! I cant stand people like him.
Thanks love! smiley
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi: op.. Look at becacia barbie's Signature

U get my drift rite?
grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Just 6girls And you are here making noise
Abegggiiiiii......
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Unluvable(f): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi:
11☞ its a sin 2 be daft, dulL and childish at d same time in d 21st century, so ask God 4 4giveness and deLiverance
grin grin grin

Realist01, your handle and this thread you posted is an oxymoron!! can someone be more silly and delusion than what you displayed here
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Just 6girls And you are here making noise
Abegggiiiiii......

The OP is indeed a lucky dude. Many guys would wish that 6 ladies would compliment them on their looks. grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by star4(f): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2013
@OP take heart. There are people in this world with real problems that devastate their lives daily. Just be thankful your 'problem' is small smiley
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Seriously, what were you expecting the girls to say? That you're not all that? That you have elf-like ears(not that you included it in your options though)? They were simply telling you what you wanted to hear! Personally, I believe we are all wonderfully and fearfully made by God, so you are not ugly, you just need to take better care of yourself because looking at your picture, you don't look half as cute as you think you are, permit me to say sir, you are delusional!

Plus, have you ever asked anyone why they look at you? Seriously, like the girl from the store? Sometime last week, I was at the bank, there was this girl that was feeling just like you're feeling now-on top of the world, because she thought everyone there was staring in admiration, but you know why we were looking at her? Her false eye lashes were almost falling off, making it look like she had double layers of eye lashes! People stare for various reasons.

realist01:

[quote author=realist01]

People on NL are not hating, try bragging like this on any other forum, you'll be put in your place, gbam!

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2013
candy: Seriously, what were you expecting the girls to say? That you're not all that? That you have elf-like ears(not that you included it in your options though)? They were simply telling you what you wanted to hear! Personally, I believe we are all wonderfully and fearfully made by God, so you are not ugly, you just need to take better care of yourself because looking at your picture, you don't look half as cute as you think you are, permit me to say sir, you are delusional!

Plus, have you ever asked anyone why they look at you? Seriously, like the girl from the store? Sometime last week, I was at the bank, there was this girl that was feeling just like you're feeling now-on top of the world, because she thought everyone there was staring in admiration, but you know why we were looking at her? Her false eye lashes were almost falling off, making it look like she had double layers of eye lashes! People stare for various reasons.

You have hurt me, happy? Thread is closed.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan:

The OP is indeed a lucky dude. Many guys would wish that 6 ladies would compliment them on their looks. grin
Coming from someone who claims to be goodlooking?? 6compliments aint just enough...
Imagine just 6 compliments and he is already going cwacy! Goodness!!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
dopeJemi: okay! I don show grin grin undecided

1☞ stop acting Like its bothering u angry

2☞ u r as Fake as Nicki minaj's Boooobs, why? Cuz of ur topic, I mean.. Which cute/fine guy go dey wish say he no fine?

3☞ u Love praises, its obvious

4☞ if d girLs u r compLaining abt stop giving u attention, u mite commit suicide undecided

5☞ stop praising urseLf, ur kind na 'u must compLiment me or I go suffocate myseLf with pilLow' grin

6☞ u r proud undecided

7☞ stop exaggerating things, dah 1 wey u say girLs dey die 2 taLk 2 u, dem wan taLk first, dem dey Look u anyhau, abegii, make we hear word, say because u be trey songz?

8☞ ur finess na average, yeah I said it. AVERAGE

9☞ LastLy. U r a DISGRACE 2 average Looking guys. #offense intended.. U no go fit beat me undecided

If u wan quote Me, u beta talk welL cuz I go open another episode 4 ur head.. I dey vex dis morning, I ready 2 wash ur fine face comot with insuLts angry

But bros ekene thinks am cute..them many oh how many pictures u want make i upload of different girls wey refuse to admit say i average because thay think im so handsome? How many photos can u take. Okay enjoy

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by topmostg: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mavor: Nigga sounds gay!!! grin
just GTFOH
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by ba7man(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

No wait , do girls stare at u? If yes how do u tolerate it? Do u just ignore it ? See this is why i opened this tread so i understand other guys experiences. U misunderstood me i wasnt comparing myself to anyone i just wanted to know how to tolerate my experiences. Tell me about ur experiences pls, its not about me its just u all keep misunderstanding my points. Not fair
Yeah, they stare.... from ladies old enough to be my mother to young teenagers. I can choose to ignore, smile and move on, and if you're way older than i am, a simple polite greeting seems to knock them back to their senses (Don't forget to add "ma" to remind them that they're older). You've been goodlooking for a long time, you should be used to it by now.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Adaeze003(f): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
realist01: .

If i say people stare at me it will pain u. If i tell a story of how a random stranger girl in school kept disturbing me and said i must do something for her because "am too fine like this to go like that" (her words) or other stories of how girls compliment or act around me , u will say am trying too hard.

If i post a picture, u will refuse to admit anything but choose to be rude.

If i post a photo of how other girls from "other" social networks compliment me on that very same photo, all of a sudden "girls use cute and fine when u aint all that"

CANT U SEE THAT NOTHING I SAY OR DO WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? U HAVE A CERTAIN HATE IN YOUR HEART AND AM SORRY BUT I ONLY SHARED MY EXPERIENCE, WHY ITS EATING Y'ALL UP IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
calm down man! I gat no time to hate, i'm not against confident people as well, just telling you what i know! Cheers..
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
ba7man: Yeah, they stare.... from ladies old enough to be my mother to young teenagers. I can choose to ignore, smile and move on, and if you're way older than i am, a simple polite greeting seems to knock them back to their senses (Don't forget to add "ma" to remind them that they're older). You've been goodlooking for a long time, you should be used to it by now.

Yeah, ur very correct. U didnt come to twitter to rant instead u lived with ur experiences. Thumbs up mann
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Adaeze003:
calm down man! I gat no time to hate, i'm not against confident people as well, just telling you what i know! Cheers..

Yeah but just they way u only said what u know thats how other people on twitter also saw my photo and said what they know..no need to start fooling ourselves by arguing baselessly here. Have a nice life. Thread is closed.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by oluwakorrect(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Laff don comot my teeth o. What a boring story dude!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Well I have been following this thread and I can relate with what the OP is saying.

My best friend is very handsome and he is not really obsessed with this issue even though he had mention it a time or two.

In my own view, even though I do not want to judge Reality01, I still believe he is going about this in an immature way.

Quit abusing people or using haughty words and sentences because they are not relating with your supposed plight. Doesn't speak well of you.

Embrace the fact that you are handsome and there is a reason for it but your mind is not matured enough to fathom the whole essence.

Seek counsel. My advice... That's if you feel you need it but I feel you need one.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
hmmm! Na wa oh

Since when has being handsome bcom a burden
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Disrespectful little things. Its paining u i said people stare at me, i wanted people to say people stare at them too, but no ugly looking guys and average looking guys that dominate nairaland are offended because they wished what i said about myself was their experince. Bastards. Thank God a few guys admitted girls stare at them too. A "few" because u lot are ugly. Keep wishing i was average like u, we k ow girls will be the first to admit ur ugly but no they all said "ur cute" after u bastards made me stoop down to quiz them on my twitter yesterday. Let it pain and kill u, am not acerage or ugly like u and u have seen girls admit that so go drink ur garri.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by ba7man(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Yeah, ur very correct. U didnt come to twitter to rant instead u lived with ur experiences. Thumbs up mann
Aiii bro, but remember that no matter how good looking you are, Ballotelli, OBJ, Bance (The Burkina-faso footballer) and their likes will still get stared at more than you. You should be glad they aint staring at u b'cos you have a deformity or an embarassing disease....Now, it takes enough inner strength to stand that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex! / Lady Searching For Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.