Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY (8295 Views)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie / RIP GANI FAWEHIMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: follow u on twitter...shame, not even the women u date

The differnce between me and u is am not bias like u. The women i date will quickly pitch tent and support me cuz i date them..but i want u to know that these are total strangers just like u and because they have class being bias and talking rubbish is too childish for them.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

I gotta quote this cool cool cool

Why exactly..
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

The differnce between me and u is am not bias like u. The women i date will quickly pitch tent and support me cuz i date them..but i want u to know that these are total strangers just like u and because they have class being bias and talking rubbish is too childish for them.
and this thread is mature? undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Why exactly..

u'll see when day breaks. I hope SK doesn't hide my posts undecided undecided undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:38am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and this thread is mature? undecided

Ur no longer making sense i already made u see ur bias nature openly with illustrations u can go and sleep now . Goodbye
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:59am On Apr 05, 2013
I have shamed the bias ones amongst you with just a little prove of how the really classy girls see me , y'all local riffraffs can leave this thread now and go worry about the garri u will eat tomorrow. Me that have my life is writing about my real life experiences , some people that it is paining now want to come and talk too, come. Local champions
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2013
I feel ya op wink
But we need to see u and judge ourselves
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by pleep(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01: Fine am too egocentric but i just want a normal life, being goodlloking prevents it. Just messaged this random girl on twitter a min ago
this is adulthood.

What the fuk is wrong with you dude?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2013
pleep: this is adulthood.

let him b my nigga let him dream my nigga grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by psky: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2013
This thread needs to be locked and the op banned indefinitely. Where are the rude mods when you need them?

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2013
pleep: this is adulthood.

See this dead human being asking what is wrong with his life, getout from here before devil purnish u, dirty rat
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Adaeze003(f): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

I dint try anything, its just unfortunate i rant here which is very childish. Are u more pretty or classy than the girls that follow me on twitter? (like this other girl) Take ur local self out of my thread
If you go about asking people they'll surely tell you 'your cute/fine' but girls use 'cute' and 'fine' when you aint 'all that'. #No offence.

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dowjones(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2013
anyone insulting the OP must be fugly..WTF.. The poster doesnt like to be stared at and is ranting (its a fvcking forum..people can rant) because it has become a burden.
You stewpid, ugly, average looking NL babes whose only saving grace is mary kay and tight jeans coming here with your usual naija hypocrisy ! Is it not naija? women no dey use eye see fine/rich man! They become unusually nice and start staring like idiots. Make una no piss me. Ya'll can rant all you want but "some of us" can relate to what the OP says.

And yeah, after they stare and you dont jar them face (cos you know it wont lead to anything) they switch to the typical mean nigerian girl attitude.

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Adaeze003:
If you go about asking people they'll surely tell you 'your cute/fine' but girls use 'cute' and 'fine' when you aint 'all that'. #No offence.

Haha did u see what u just did, this is on another level of insult..its mind games. Sorry but twitter people are very brutal ..no offence if i wasnt really cute i'll be the first to respect myself and keep quite. So try again ur mind trick is not good enough. Sorry
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Stanley321: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Handsome ni legsome ke

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by abiki(f): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Are you mad, how dare u say such. Okay i may be a bit frisky here but how dare u come to my twitter and judge me? Ugly piece of poo thunder fire ur father and mother , smelling bastard

I wish you whatever you wish me hundred folds. it still doesn't change anything. This clearly shows you're very ugly and dirty both inside and outside.. Keep ranting.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Adaeze003:

If i say people stare at me it will pain u. If i tell a story of how a random stranger girl in school kept disturbing me and said i must do something for her because "am too fine like this to go like that" (her words) or other stories of how girls compliment or act around me , u will say am trying too hard.

If i post a picture, u will refuse to admit anything but choose to be rude.

If i post a photo of how other girls from "other" social networks compliment me on that very same photo, all of a sudden "girls use cute and fine when u aint all that"

CANT U SEE THAT NOTHING I SAY OR DO WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? U HAVE A CERTAIN HATE IN YOUR HEART AND AM SORRY BUT I ONLY SHARED MY EXPERIENCE, WHY ITS EATING Y'ALL UP IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Stanley321: Handsome ni legsome ke

Why are y'all stalking me on twitter , leave my life alone oh. Its not me that caused the frustration in ur family
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by pleep(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2013
You have a good point adulthood. People are being rude to you for no reason... its silly that this bothers them so much

But

You already posted a topic like this before.. what is the point now if not attention seeking?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2013
abiki:

I wish you whatever you wish me hundred folds. it still doesn't change anything. This clearly shows you're very ugly and dirty both inside and outside.. Keep ranting.

Its girls like u that make my life unbearable "asking when will i get married" always trying to hug or touch me yet they come here and become rude. Ugly ni ugly kor
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2013
sexkillz: Post your picture, else, you are just another attention seeking bloody liar who feels good only by making up spurious claims, and who should be bitchslapped for wasting our time. . . undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Stanley321: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Why are y'all stalking me on twitter , leave my life alone oh. Its not me that caused the frustration in ur family
lol how old are u ? 10? 15? 17? Na only ugly guys get moral the ask random gals what Do I look like ? Ode wch ans were u expecting? U don fall ur hand finish and u also look broke , and try and shave cos u look real ugly

4 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2013
dowjones: anyone insulting the OP must be fugly..WTF.. The poster doesnt like to be stared at and is ranting (its a fvcking forum..people can rant) because it has become a burden.
You stewpid, ugly, average looking NL babes whose only saving grace is mary kay and tight jeans coming here with your usual naija hypocrisy ! Is it not naija? women no dey use eye see fine/rich man! They become unusually nice and start staring like idiots. Make una no piss me. Ya'll can rant all you want but "some of us" can relate to what the OP says.

And yeah, after they stare and you dont jar them face (cos you know it wont lead to anything) they switch to the typical mean nigerian girl attitude.

God bless you bro. The truth is most guys here dont get stared at they dont get compliments unnecessarily so what am saying is strange and its paining them. Bro imagine am angry now and i want to just go out, and i realize a random girl just keeps starring at me? Wont it make me really pissed? I go to church to worship, one girl i dont even know keeps talking about me (only me) when we are a group of people there ? She keeps smiling at me , what kind of rubbish is all that? Did i ask to be noticed ? And i come here and these dirty girls that wear fake products would open their stinky mouth to talk.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Stanley321: lol how old are u ? 10? 15? 17? Na only ugly guys get moral the ask random gals what Do I look like ? Ode wch ans were u expecting? U don fall ur hand finish and u also look broke , and try and shave cos u look real ugly

Shave? See this blind bastard..ugly is too far to believe na , u would have said another thing that chould be more convincing dont u think..even u dont believe what u just wrote. Now crawl to ur cave . Smelling boy

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2013
UGLY girls on nairaland that wear fake mary kay produts yet still look like babboons from the zoo. If i was pissed for example and i just want to go out, why would u think i wouldnt get more angry when a random girl is starring at me? If not that y'all are so DULL, u would realise that am not trying to say. "oh am too hawt" or any other rubbish, i only said i wanted to have a normal life when if am pissed and i go out i wont be able to remember anyone starring at me like a fool but i can just think well and focus on the real issues of life.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Stanley321: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Shave? See this blind bastard..ugly is too far to believe na , u would have said another thing that chould be more convincing dont u think..even u dont believe what u just wrote. Now crawl to ur cave . Smelling boy
lol inferiority complex the kill u, lemme show u how to knw u are handsome ,ask ur mother or ur sisters if The say u are den take ur bath, walk up to a girl on Ferrari if she ask for ur no. First , den u knw u are a boss but where can u see such gal bro ?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

realist01:

Shave? See this blind bastard..ugly is too far to believe na , u woul
realist01:
Seun is a very intelligent young man, his idea of a forum where nigerians cam converge was a good idea until local disrespectful riffraffs felt the need to join the forum. Its almost jusy like 2go where very local people with low sense of reasoning converge. Twitter is made up mostly of elites and people with good social standing. Do u lot even know what instagram is? Do u have an account? Do u know what is keek ? How can u identify a good thing when u look like death. Nonsense[/quo[quote author=realist01]GOD WILL PUNISH MOST OF YOU, BEING BIASD WILL KILL YOU. ARE THESE NOT REALLY CLASSY GIRLS U BASTARDS MADE ME QUESTION THIS AFTERNOON JUST TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE REALLY SEE ME AS. UGLY LOCAL GIRLS HERE WILL HAVE GUTS TO TALK TO ME, COME TO MY THREAD AND U WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE ABUSED..BIASD BASTARDS
te]d have said another thing that chould be more convincing dont u think..even u dont believe what u just wrote. Now crawl to ur cave . Smelling boy
Please my fellow Nairalanders does this post not reek of a village wannabe. These are all his replies to objective posts. Chai everybody wan form paparazzi,u are forming class n yet u call people names lyk dis(classy people don't do that) n my dear becos person manage dash u a smart device we won't hear again (do u know abt twitter,instagram, keek) see dis olodo wey join twitter yesterday saying Tweepz are classy(who are d tweeps, do they do screening b4 entering it, is it not still d same nigerians with internet access) ur response just shows how immature n classless u re, even Akpors get class pass u. As for that ur pics up there, if that is how average looking u are and girlz still stare at u, it just goes to show d kind of local place u live in n d kind of local girls u associate with. Handsome dude lol...

3 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Classy girls ko classyy girlz ni, so anybody on twitter is classy. U need either spiritual or psychological help, I'm not sure which it is at d moment
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2013
Do you think i enjoy ranting here? The fact that i talk about my experiences here calms me down. Because how do u tell people that other people are starring at u too much and u dont like it. What do u expect them to do? Pray for u? Only on a social platform can u say a thing like that and real human beings which y 'all are not would now say "oh people stare at me too " and other experinces, only the fact that another guy experiences it is enough to make me live with it. I wont blame most of you, most guys on nairaland are barely average so they have to woo a girl and buy her items for her to notice them, so if i come and say girls stare at me too much it eats them up inside, a part of them wish they had that life and they pour their anger on my thread. I REMEMBER MY ELDER BROTHER SAYING TO ME "WETIN DEY WORRY U, U TOO FINE IF I LOOKED LIKE YOU GIRLS WOULD BE COMING HERE TO LOOK FOR ME EVERYDAY" if he wasnt my brother am sure he would come here and say all sort of rubbish too. Pls y'all should bounce, now i know very few nigerian guys experience such and the few that do have found a way to live with it without ranting on nairaland.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=Chomzy19][/quote]

Have u wore ur fake mary kay today? Take ur stinky self out of here. I will just become rude to any girl that doesnt act normal around me, theres nothing like average its either ur cute or ur ugly.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: Classy girls ko classyy girlz ni, so anybody on twitter is classy. U need either spiritual or psychological help, I'm not sure which it is at d moment

She saw the same photo ,

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Have u wore ur fake mary kay today? Take ur stinky self out of here. I will just become rude to any girl that doesnt act normal around me, theres nothing like average its either ur cute or ur ugly.
D kain Gbagaun wey u dey blow makes me wonder where u got a cheap techno phone from to browse? Stinky ke tot it was stinking? Hv u wore? Who da hell speaks that? N do u take cuteness to b d opposite of ugly, a person can be cute without being handsome (babies re cute). So a person is either handsome or ugly, either Rich or poor there is no average? Abeg guy which villa u cm frm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex! / Lady Searching For Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.