Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,724 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Indian Students Invent ‘anti-rapè’ Underwear For Women Which Gives Rapists Elec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Students Invent ‘anti-rapè’ Underwear For Women Which Gives Rapists Elec (618 Views)

Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today / Patrick Leahy, US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers ‘rapists’ / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indian Students Invent ‘anti-rapè’ Underwear For Women Which Gives Rapists Elec by Samuel360: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Considering the astronomical rape incidents in India, I am not shocked this underwear is coming out of India.

Women must do whatever it takes to protect our dignity as human, even if it involves shocking or killing attackers. Yeah, that is how Ifeel as a woman when it comes to rape. You try me, I will kill you with my last breath.

The UK Sun Reports;

THREE engineering students have come up with“anti-rape” underwear that gives an electric shock to attackers AND alerts cops.

The trio designed a camisole underwired with atechnology that can deliver up to 82 electric shocks. The garment has pressure sensors sewn in around the bust area that detect groping hands and send out the shock – which has the strength of a stun gun.

The product also sends a message to police as well as to the family of the victim.
The undergarment – dubbed Society Harnessing Equipment or SHE – was created by trainee automobile engineers from Chennai, India afterthe fatal gang rape of a 23-year-old physiotherapy student on a New Delhi bus last December.

Last month a Swiss woman was attacked in the country and a British tourist told how she jumped out of her hotel window fearing a man was trying to molest her. Co-inventor Manisha Mohan said: “A person trying to molest a girl will get the shock of his life the moment pressure sensors get activated.”

- Read more at:
http://www./forum/topics/indian-students-invent-anti-rape-underwear-for-women-which-gives-

Re: Indian Students Invent ‘anti-rapè’ Underwear For Women Which Gives Rapists Elec by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good work.

(1) (Reply)

A Failed Journalism By The US Media / JEEZ: [video] Angry Mother Throws Her Toddler Aways So She Can Fight [download] / Breaking News: Taraba Speaker Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.