Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Just Upload Your C.v - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Upload Your C.v (10362 Views)

Unity Bank Is Recruiting. Visit: Www.unitybankng.com To Post Your C.v. / Bank Phb Collects C.v / Bank Phb Still Recieving C .v. And Fidelity Bank As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Visit www.palpensions.com and click on career. Check their job vacancies and select the one you qualify for. Don't mind the work experience, but mind the age range.
I wish u best of luck. You may not apply for the "sales and Marketing" position because the interview for that post was held at 11.00am today(04/04/2013).
Pardon me for uplaoding it late, I just heard of it this morning. Goodluck. SHALOM!
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by D3xt3r: 12:09am On Apr 05, 2013
website not found error..please check the link
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by D3xt3r: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by SlyIg(f): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2013
A nairalander: July, 2012.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by anticent(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2013
Nice one OP
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2013
@Èxt3r, thanks for the correction. It's a mistake. It is www.palpensions.com. Pls pardon me.
Pls file a copy of d C.V u uploaded because they wil definitely ask questns frm it. If u'r cald, it'll b an interview; as they only conduct oral interview.
Goodluck. SHALOM!
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2013
SlyIg: A nairalander: July, 2012.
what do u mean by "July 2012?" I just hope u'r nt tryin 2 discredit d info.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Husnu(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks 4 d info @op
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Husnu: Thanks 4 d info @op
you are welcome.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
If any of you is called for interview, make sure you inform me via this forum(thread) before you go for the interview. I wish u all gudluck. SHALOM!
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kismo pls can give us some tips on hw dia interview luks like to enable us prepare ahead of tym coz i blif i wld be cald for interview
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
esheris: @kismo pls can give us some tips on hw dia interview luks like to enable us prepare ahead of tym coz i blif i wld be cald for interview
Just wait till u r called. I will b here to render any assistance if u r called.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by free2ryhme: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
beware of scammers ...
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
free2ryhme: beware of scammers ...
Your are not serous. It is people like you which make people with good intention to help do not bother to help. What makes it a scam? if a vacancy without customized email address and website are dropped, you will tag it a scam and if given, you will find something to say. For your information, another interview will hold in thier regional office in Ibadan tomorrow the 8th April, 2013. I think out of the few people that were called on the 4th April, just few people did well in the interview, hence the need to call another sect to make up the number of staff they want to recruit.
I wanted to help like two people secure this job free of charge but from the look of things, every man for himself but God for us all. If you live in Ibadan, go to PAL Pensions beside GTBank, Bodija branch at 9.00am tomorrow with 2 copies of your C.V. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Just Upload Your C.v by tubolancer(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Thanks kismo,may God bless you. Look i have submitted my c.v on friday for customer relation officer. I live in lagos.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=kismo]Visit www.palpentions.com and click on career. Check their job vacancies and select the one you qualify for. Don't mind the work experience, but mind the age range.
I wish u best of luck. You may not apply for the "sales and Marketing" position because the interview for that post was held at 11.00am today(04/04/2013).
Pardon me for uplaoding it late, I just heard of it this morning. Goodluck. Pls can i go to their branch office in owerri and apply or should i just upload my CV ..thanks
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Danykooko: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2013
ok
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by roga: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2013
@op please what's d position of the job in ibadan
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by dantti2006(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Kismo, am in abuja now so can't come to ibadan. Can I go to the abuja office
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2013
kismo: Visit www.palpentions.com and click on career. Check their job vacancies and select the one you qualify for. Don't mind the work experience, but mind the age range.
Pardon me for uplaoding it late, I just heard of it this morning. Goodluck. SHALOM!
pls do dey branch in portharcourt?
where can i locate it?
tx
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2013
kismo:
Your are not serous. It is people like you which make people with good intention to help do not bother to help. What makes it a scam? if a vacancy without customized email address and website are dropped, you will tag it a scam and if given, you will find something to say. For your information, another interview will hold in thier regional office in Ibadan tomorrow the 8th April, 2013. I think out of the few people that were called on the 4th April, just few people did well in the interview, hence the need to call another sect to make up the number of staff they want to recruit.
I wanted to help like two people secure this job free of charge but from the look of things, every man for himself but God for us all. If you live in Ibadan, go to PAL Pensions beside GTBank, Bodija branch at 9.00am tomorrow with 2 copies of your C.V. Best of luck.

@kismo boss, I was at the ibadan office you said but was told the interview is for selected few (I think those that passed the 04/04/13 interview)
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Chigo@god:
pls do dey branch in portharcourt?
where can i locate it?
tx
Go to their website and search for their PH office address.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2013
bharnjey:

@kismo boss, I was at the ibadan office you said but was told the interview is for selected few (I think those that passed the 04/04/13 interview)
Yes, it is. they could not get the number they needed from the interview conducted on the 4th April,2013,as a result of poor performance, hence they had to conduct another interview by selecting few C.Vs from their database.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by mindboggler: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2013
@ Kismo, thanks for your info but I am having a little challenge. I have been trying to upload my cv but the option where I'll click to upload my cv won't highlight so I can't click it. Is there an alternative email I can send my cv to? Many thanks
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
mind-boggler:
@ Kismo, thanks for your info but I am having a little challenge. I have been trying to upload my cv but the option where I'll click to upload my cv won't highlight so I can't click it. Is there an alternative email I can send my cv to? Many thanks
No. I will counsel u try again later it might be server issue.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
kismo:
Yes, it is. they could not get the number they needed from the interview conducted on the 4th April,2013,as a result of poor performance, hence they had to conduct another interview by selecting few C.Vs from their database.

Though the lady I met said the interviewer wasn't in Ibadan at that time so I did dropped my CV with her before I left hoping to get called & that was around 10:30am
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by omidan21: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
bharnjey:

Though the lady I met said the interviewer wasn't in Ibadan at that time so I did dropped my CV with her before I left hoping to get called & that was around 10:30am

Hey guys,I am a youth corper passing out soon poresentluy serving in ibadan.hope going to bodija to drop my CV tomorrow aiint too late.en also since you dropped it hardcopy format,please how did you package it.what colour of envelop did you enclose your CV in and how did you address the envelop.prompt Response Please.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
bharnjey:

Alright. I pray you arr called. What is your name? You can send it to me via email.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by akansongs: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Kismo, please inbox me number. Here is my email:akansongs2011@gmail.com
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by akansongs: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Kismo, please inbox me number. Here is my email:akansongs2011@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by akansongs: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Kismo, please inbox me ur number. Here is my email:akansongs2011@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2013
akansongs: @Kismo, please inbox me ur number. Here is my email:akansongs2011@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless u
SENT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / AB MFB Test Invite.. / N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.