Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Just Upload Your C.v - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Upload Your C.v (10367 Views)

Unity Bank Is Recruiting. Visit: Www.unitybankng.com To Post Your C.v. / Bank Phb Collects C.v / Bank Phb Still Recieving C .v. And Fidelity Bank As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Upload Your C.v by MissOpe(f): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2013
kismo I av uploaded my c.v and I applied for the role of customer care executive however I do not fall within dat age range...do I stand a chance?
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by mindboggler: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2013
@ Kismo, I am still facing the same challenge uptill now so pls lemme have ur email address so u can help me to upload. I am interested in the HR administration. My email is kachimbonu2@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Miss Ope: kismo I av uploaded my c.v and I applied for the role of customer care executive however I do not fall within dat age range...do I stand a chance?
I hope so. For every rule there is exception. Just relax; if the job is yours you will get it. The way I got my own job is beyond human's comprehension.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
mind-boggler:
@ Kismo, I am still facing the same challenge uptill now so pls lemme have ur email address so u can help me to upload. I am interested in the HR administration. My email is kachimbonu2@yahoo.com, thanks.
Ok. I will send u a mail so that u can 4ward it.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by chommyo: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
pls kismo i need ur help .I ve uploaded my cv and i applied for the post of customer care officer.thanks and God bless.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by chommyo: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
pls
kismo still help us and don't mind the person dt called the job ad
scam.My email is chommyuboma@yahoo.com pls send me ur number.Thanks
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
kismo:
Alright. I pray you arr called. What is your name? You can send it to me via email.

Hope you got my mail?
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
omidan21:

Hey guys,I am a youth corper passing out soon poresentluy serving in ibadan.hope going to bodija to drop my CV tomorrow aiint too late.en also since you dropped it hardcopy format,please how did you package it.what colour of envelop did you enclose your CV in and how did you address the envelop.prompt Response Please.

Just my stapled two paged CV...just like that!
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
omidan21:

Hey guys,I am a youth corper passing out soon poresentluy serving in ibadan.hope going to bodija to drop my CV tomorrow aiint too late.en also since you dropped it hardcopy format,please how did you package it.what colour of envelop did you enclose your CV in and how did you address the envelop.prompt Response Please.

Just my stapled two paged CV...just like that! I'm sorry for replying late, I've been having network "ish".
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
omidan21:

Just my stapled two paged CV...just like that, nothing special. I'm sorry for replying late, I've been having network "ish".
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by mindboggler: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kismo, am still waiting for ur mail o
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by engrhorla(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Kismo:i want 2 say u've done a gud work. I saw dis post in d mornin,tot it wuz scam. Now havin read it tru& tru,am convinced. Tnw 4 d info. Pls inbox me ur numba. My email is jidegbeminiyi@gmail.com
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
mind-boggler:
Kismo, am still waiting for ur mail o
I am sorry for replying late. I have been a bit busy. I can't send it now because I can't access my mail box for now, but I will send it as soon as I have access to it. You can still try while waiting for my mail. Thanks.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
engrhorla: @Kismo:i want 2 say u've done a gud work. I saw dis post in d mornin,tot it wuz scam. Now havin read it tru& tru,am convinced. Tnw 4 d info. Pls inbox me ur numba. My email is jidegbeminiyi@gmail.com
I will do just that I as soon as I have access to my mail box. Let's give thanks to God.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
chommyo: pls kismo i need ur help .I ve uploaded my cv and i applied for the post of customer care officer.thanks and God bless.
How may I help you? Since you have applied I don't think there is anything else I can do. The only way I can help you is when you are shortlisted and pass the interview. You know many will be called but few will be chosen.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please folks, if you are lucky to be called for interview, let us know here so that we can help ourselves in whichever way we can.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
If you live in Ibadan, around Oke-Ado and Oke-Bola and you have nothing doing at the moment, I will counsel you go do a volunteer job at Rochas Foundation College. It is for six weeks and it will boost your C.V. They will cater for your fare and lunch and at the end of the whole exercise, you will be issued a certificate of participation. I bet you you will learn a lot and mind you, it is not teaching.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
kismo: If you live in Ibadan, around Oke-Ado and Oke-Bola and you have nothing doing at the moment, I will counsel you go do a volunteer job at Rochas Foundation College. It is for six weeks and it will boost your C.V. They will cater for your fare and lunch and at the end of the whole exercise, you will be issued a certificate of participation. I bet you you will learn a lot and mind you, it is not teaching.
@kismo pls send me ur email and number ve lots of things to discuss with u. val4real3006@yahoo.co.uk.
tx God bless u.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by chommyo: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
@kismo thank u and i hope to b called.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by ace101: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2013
hi kismo, pls wats the grading structure in pal pensions? thanks.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by dantti2006(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kismo, hope u got my email with my properly structured CV and cover letter. If you didn't tell me I wnt have known the two didn't align well on my single attachment. Did it wit my bb, had 2look 4a system 2re arrange it properly. Thanks
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by mindboggler: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kismo, I've sent u my cv. Hope u've seen it.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ sae this trend today i don't knw if i can still forward my cv
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Husnu(f): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Kismo, I just want 2 say a big thank you 4 d way u've been helpin us on this thread. May God bless u n exalt u in ur place of work, tanx 4 ur kindheartedness
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by dapotemi: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Kismo,Pls kindly forward ur number to my email address.(oladapokelvin@yahoo.com)I need to speak with you.Thanks!!!Appreciates!!!
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2013
I'm sincerely sorry for not responding to your mails and posts; I have been so busy. Pardon me. I will reply your mails as soon as I have access to a system. I appreciate all your compliments, but please let's return all thanks to God. Moreso, it's not time to start thanking anyone because I don't think anyone has been shortlisted for an interview (except people don't want to say it here and which will be very bad of such fellow). The reason why I wanted many applicants from this forum to apply is that by the time the firm shortlists, nairalanders should be part of it and afterwards I will be able to help few people to get the job. So please visit the website and upload your C.V if you have not done so. I will still forward my phone number to those who requested for it but I don't think having my number now is of any use because honestly, I have no say now. I would have love to refer few people to the HR in Ibadan office but I don't want to be partial as a child of God. So if you are lucky to be shortlisted, believe me, I will try my best to help in my own little capacity. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMPUTER ORIENTED BEFORE YOU APPLY BECAUSE EVERY ACTIVITY AT PAL PENSIONS IS COMPUTER BASED. Thanks for your understanding. SHALOM!
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by iebanehita(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2013
kismo: Visit www.palpentions.com and click on career. Check their job vacancies and select the one you qualify for. Don't mind the work experience, but mind the age range.
I wish u best of luck. You may not apply for the "sales and Marketing" position because the interview for that post was held at 11.00am today(04/04/2013).
Pardon me for uplaoding it late, I just heard of it this morning. Goodluck. SHALOM!

I just uploaded my CV nw. Though, i applied for Human Resource and Administration,,but like u said,,d experience doesn't matter..but i stil fall within the age bracket.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Danyl(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kismo,kudus to u o,pls i just upload my cv today thru the PALpensions portal i want to know whether itsn't late that i did it today. Thanks
here's my email: olabiyi007@gmail.com
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Everybody should just keep uploading their C.Vs as long as the vacancies are still open to the public and they are still able to submit their C.Vs. I will reply all posts and mails at 8.00pm today, ceteris paribus, please. Thanks.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
kismo: Everybody should just keep uploading their C.Vs as long as the vacancies are still open to the public and they are still able to submit their C.Vs. I will reply all posts and mails at 8.00pm today, ceteris paribus, please. Thanks.
pls inbox me ur email tx. val4real3006@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Husnu: @Kismo, I just want 2 say a big thank you 4 d way u've been helpin us on this thread. May God bless u n exalt u in ur place of work, tanx 4 ur kindheartedness
Your are welcome.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
mind-boggler:
Kismo, I've sent u my cv. Hope u've seen it.
I have seen it and I have also uploaded it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank / Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" / N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.