Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Just Upload Your C.v - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Upload Your C.v (10369 Views)

Unity Bank Is Recruiting. Visit: Www.unitybankng.com To Post Your C.v. / Bank Phb Collects C.v / Bank Phb Still Recieving C .v. And Fidelity Bank As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Upload Your C.v by iroko784real: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thanks very much,
i just uploaded mine for the position of information technology ,i dont actually have most of the experience stated, i just have little experience on Networking and maitenance, hope is goin to be well . chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com hope to hear from you i need to have your mail and phone contact
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by DoubleFaith(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Thank You Kismo.

Was able to upload my cv yesterday using my phone, though there was no confirmation page for successful receipt. Just hoping it was successful?
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
DoubleFaith: Thank You Kismo.

Was able to upload my cv yesterday using my phone, though there was no confirmation page for successful receipt. Just hoping it was successful?
Maybe it was because you used your phone. If it were done via computer, it will tell you you have successfully uploaded your C.V. But all the same no problem.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by DoubleFaith(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2013
kismo:
Maybe it was because you used your phone. If it were done via computer, it will tell you you have successfully uploaded your C.V. But all the same no problem.

...or should I try it again using a PC?
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
How many of you applied for the post of sales and marketing? If you applied for the post and you have not been called, let me know as soon as possible. 08038505585. If you are at Ibadan, call me on Friday 25th April by 9.00am and I will tell you where I am so that you can bring the hard copy of your C.V so that I can help you submit it. I really didn't want to do this before but it is as if no nairalander member was called or has been called. But you applied for a position different from the above, don't bother to bring your C.V yet because they have not gotten to your turn. Thanks.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by MissOpe(f): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2013
just tell us u need' marketers...... Instead of beating around the bush..... I wonder who wants to market in this dispensation ... ...even those who studied marketing don't wana market.

1 Like

Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Miss Ope, y can't u just visit the website I gave on my first post and check if it's only sales and marketing that was advertised. Moreover, who told you I am the owner of the company or am I the? So why did you say I should stop beating about the bush?
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by mindboggler: 11:16am On May 09, 2013
It's like this thread has died a natural death. @ Kismo, what's happening nah? I want to know if the other positions apart from sales and marketing have been called. Kindly update the house,thanks
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by deturla: 4:22pm On May 09, 2013
I just sent my cv to the site,although I work in a bank,now as a customer service outsourced staff,my age falls below the stipulated age range,but I have a year experience already,do I stand a chance
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by omidan21: 5:35pm On May 09, 2013
Pls ooh house what's d best and most advisable mode to send a microst word CV.is it the microsoft 2003.doc format or the 2007.docx format.urgent response needed please.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2013
mind-boggler:

It's like this thread has died a natural death. @ Kismo, what's happening nah? I want to know if the other positions apart from sales and marketing have been called. Kindly update the house,thanks
Lol. You are funny. Well, they have not called for other positions.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2013
@deturla, why do you want to leave bank for PFA? If it is because of stress and work hours, you may be making the right decision but if it is for the pay, hmm, I doubt if PAL Pensions pays its entry level up to what banks pay. You still stand a chance.

@Omidan21, You can use either. If you are using 2003, save as doc template while on 2007, save as doc template 98-2003.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Princesszoe: 5:53am On May 10, 2013
Please how do i upload my cv with my phone? My cv is located in my mail box. Please help.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by mindboggler: 9:29am On May 10, 2013
kismo:
Lol. You are funny. Well, they have not called for other positions.

My brother, wetin i go do nah? I didn't hear from u guys so started wondering grin
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2013
mind-boggler:

My brother, wetin i go do nah? I didn't hear from u guys so started wondering grin

You need not worry. Baba God go do am. I really want to help but my ogas at the top are not helping matters. Lol. All is well.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Pasca07: 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
Got dis information so late @kismo i live in ibadan how can i submit my CV to u?
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by Abiolabalogun(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2013
Pls bro kismo am seeing dis post 4 d first time,Am living in Ibadan pls how can I submit my c.v 2 u.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by kismo(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2013
Friends, though I am in Ibadan, I can't accept hard copy of your C.V because it is too late to do that. just check their website, if the vacancy is still available, just upload your C.V. Since you live at Ibadan, you can try your luck by submitting it at their Ibadan regional office. The office is on the 2nd floor of a building beside Favours Pharmacy Bodija.
If you are lucky the secretary will collect from you.
Re: Just Upload Your C.v by yomexp(m): 3:13am On Nov 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers / Viewpoint Publication Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Hotel Jobs Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.