Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nairaland Taught Me How To Be Commited - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Taught Me How To Be Commited (483 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You Especially As It Approaches 10? / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Taught Me How To Be Commited by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
To be great in this life,one needs to be commited to a thing.
i remembered when i started posting on nairaland and was never taught of making a front page,i believe i am learning how to be a good writer.
One day i posted and met more than a hundred comments,it made me wonder why until i saw the post on the front page.
Even if most of my recent post have not been making it to the front page,i have learn how to write conventional topics.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Joined Illumiinati???? / Guys: How Do You Feel Having A Woman As Your Direct Boss? / One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.