Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) (4051 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / My Recent Trip To Nigeria By An Internet Blogger: Stated Facts True/false / My Recent Trip To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Relax grin
Today you'll see the photos of the trip
Tomorow you'll see cleveland
Next tomorow you'll see the return to Montgomery county with the most interesting photos cheesy

My people sef grin
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
ok, after seeing my dude, i took off from downtown dayton, headed south on I-75 and then east via exit 43 to I-675 towards Columbus Ohio
this is 5th street in dayton ohio from the window of my friend's college office.

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
unto the interstate.
let's rock the freeway cheesy

you rock, King Tut cool

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
gwongworo block me angry

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
these guys no get any other name for their village, na mechanic dem call am grin

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
after about 2hrs, i approach the columbus areas

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
still near the outskirts of columbus, the capital city of the buckeye state
gotta veer off towards the north

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
rigmaroling through the columbus area

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
more photos, trying to maneuver my way north

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
got troubled . . . weather started to change . . looks like it may snow.. . . .
my only accident happened on a snowy day . . . i'm one of those people who have phobia for driving under a snowy condition

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
americans and the flag . . . this village decorated the flyover with the star sprangled banner

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
then things started getting really bad

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
now i'm concerned on a number of levels

check my speed for now . . .phew! beyond speed limit

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
snow wasnt letting up . . . . and i kept going anyway . . . must get to cleveland area before nighttime

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
finally, early in the evening i got to the cleveland area . . . . now where's my GPS? connect me to my guy's neighborhood

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
GPS messed up initially (i've been postponing the update for long grin ) how can i get lost in this cold, strange, and who knows perhaps racist neighborhood?

anyhow, odeshi! i survived Unical, this is nothing cool

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
still searching for my friend's house. gotta find it soon, so i can have a little rest, before we step out into downtown cleveland for the night-life

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
well that was the summary of my trip . . . . . for now . . . .

tomorow, get ready to see what happened in downtown cleveland at night, the skyline of cleveland and some real funny photos of cleveland "fun-pseudo-low-life"

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by gnykelly(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2013
Nice one bro, Tut must be tired and hungry when u arrived :-)

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Booty4me: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lovely Roads.. smiley
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Booty4me: Lovely Roads.. smiley
Their roads try sha wink

gny kelly: Nice one bro, Tut must be tired and hungry when u arrived :-)
King Tut was given two days of rest. The late night expedition to downtown cleveland was through my friends car--> a close relative of King Tut.

When I return from church, and lunch, I'll post the nightlife photos from downtown cleveland as well as the Cleveland skyline and some more shitty stuff from the night. . get what I mean wink
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:23am On Apr 08, 2013
ok so King Tut had his rest, and so with my guy's ride, at approximately 12 midnight, we hit downtown cleveland, it was snowy, windy and below freezing point . . . but we were undaunted

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:24am On Apr 08, 2013
it kept snowing . . . . we kept moving . .

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2013
after about 30mins we were approaching downtown cleveland

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:28am On Apr 08, 2013
then we got to downtown cleveland . . . . it was not easy getting clear photos bc my guy was driving so fast within the city and the nightlights and car windshield made it harder but i managed to get a bit of this stadium . . i think it's the cleveland indians baseball stadium

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2013
i tried to get this photo, not too clear but it's nearer the "weekend life" district of cleveland wink

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2013
cleveland skyline

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:31am On Apr 08, 2013
thanks to a red light somewhere, i was able to get a clearer photo of the cleveland skyline

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:33am On Apr 08, 2013
got to our destination and then i tried to start taking some photos . . . but the cold was bloody, had to run indoors but not without getting this shot

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:34am On Apr 08, 2013
ooops, how did i end up here grin
ehm for now the photos kinda ended bc i got busy with some stuff, you know , you get what i mean wink

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:36am On Apr 08, 2013
did someone say 'show ya face'? well i tried taking a shot of myself, but it was so cold i couldnt focus well . .
well, that is . . . . ME cheesy

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:38am On Apr 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae / Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? / My Experience Living In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.