Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night (1537 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard / Abuja Caraway Dallas District.fct Signs MOU For $2.6bn Abuja Town Centre Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by israel007: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Took these pictures last night when I was in front of International Conference Centre, Radio House area 10.

This is suppose to be the heart of abuja. I was most shocked when I noticed that for quite sometime now, there's been no working street light and most places in abuja town are becoming really dirty and unkept.

Which begs the question:

WHAT IS OUR FCT MINISTER DOING!

Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by alexchiny: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2013
Bala Muhammed is the most useless FCT minister of all time! All he does is recruit touts that harass innocent ladies up and down in the name of stopping prostitution. The state of FCT is now in a deplorable state
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by israel007: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2013
In all honesty, abuja going down. Those attractions are fading very fast
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by igbeke: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2013
even cotonou here is a lovely site to behold at 9t.
hmn...
giant of africa indeed
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2013
From what I've read and heard about the current FCT minister, it appears he has performed woefully. I think the president should remove him and bring in more competent person.
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
The sad but true reflection of the GEJ administration.

...Bala Mohammmed is the hallmark of the GEJ mediocre Presidency.
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by Gooogle(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Who in his cabinet is not a failure
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by goldfish80(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2013
The Fct minister is a failure worth celebrating
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
isn't it ironic?
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by israel007: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
If not for anything, abuja shouldn't be dark as a village at night. The whole place is pitch dark at night. At least not the town of abuja.

Saddens my heart
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by Nightshift(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aliens understand maintenance culture more than Nigeria public servants. Haphazard streetlights function at night, refuse litters everywhere and unmarked roads - which other signs do one expect from a decaying City? Yet, rents in Abuja are out of this world.
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by ayox2003: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nobody to feel El-rufai's shoe, afterall.

Frawzey
Re: Pictures Of Abuja Town At Night by EzePromoe: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Abuja is a failure, why not move down the capital back to Calabar City, it still worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Eject Occupants From Roads’ Setbacks, Others / Obj Letter To GEJ, Falana React....jonathan, A Good Student Of Obasanjo— FALANA / Alleged Associates Of Senator Sekibo And Evans Bipi Arrested With Arms...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.