Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies (803 Views)

Breaking: RUSSIA To Invade Ukraine (WW III)!!! / North Korea Tells Foreigners To Evacuate SOUTH KOREA IMMEDIATELY!!! / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by infonubia(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
The North Korean government tells Britain to consider evacuating it's embassy in Pyongyang as a second missile is reportedly moved to its east coast.

"We can confirm that the British Embassy in Pyongyang received a communication from the North Korean government this morning," said a spokesman for the Foreign Office.

"It said that the North Korean government would be unable to guarantee the safety of embassies and international organizations in the country in the event of conflict from April 10," he added. The British are carefully considering the next line of action following the notice.

Russia also received a similar notice. The Russian government has indicated that their priority is to ensure the security of the Russian citizens.

In related news, there are signs that China, North Korea's biggest ally and trading partner, may be getting uneasy with it's neighbor's pugnacious bait with the US.

How do you think this will end for North Korea?

http://www.infonubia.com
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by confusion247(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
North Korea will be destroyed.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL. MODS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO grin grin SUP JESOUL
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
World war 3 ... been expecting you
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
koonbey: World war 3 ... been expecting you

See ur mouth....wen d war start now, u think say u go fit stand? t will escalate round the world and Africa will be d worst affected area cos missiles will be flying over our heads and with the anti-missile shields built by the USA & other nuclear powers, they'll just be detonating nukes over our heads.... If i were u, i'll pray dat d small boy Kim gets delivered from the demons possessing him.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
koonbey: World war 3 ... been expecting you
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by badassnigga(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
r they ready to launch an attack.
.this boy need to b careful

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lmao... Everyone is just sabre-rattling and blowing everything out of proportion...

Just shut up already - this is getting boring now... tongue

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by JeSoul(f): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: FRONT PAGE MATERIAL. MODS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO grin grin SUP JESOUL
Lol. Submitted!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by badassnigga(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
I guess NK strength lies in their empty threat. that is not to doubt d fact that they can also cause a significant damage to south Korea territory despite America presence
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx: Lmao... Everyone is just sabre-rattling and blowing everything out of proportional...

I BET IT WONT BE BORING WHEN A NUKE COME KNOCKING ON YA DOOR TO SAY HELLO TO MR SHYMMEXX cheesy ACTION PACKED MI BREDA
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Submitted!
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA BOSS LADY wink
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by infonubia(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
r they ready to launch an attack. huh
.this boy need to b careful

Not too sure what's going through the boy's mind. Now, China is gradually alienating themselves from the whole situation.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by JeSoul(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA BOSS LADY wink
Right back atcha SIR! smiley
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Psylas(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
North Korea
VS
U.S.A
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by badassnigga(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
infonubia:

Not too sure what's going through the boy's mind. Now, China is gradually alienating themselves from the whole situation.

I think d boy doesn't have a mind of his own. those old pple around him r pushing him too far.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aye, I prescribe an "O" or "eight" of weed/ganjar/zoobie to all these people who're trying to destroy humanity with their senseless and mindless sabre-rattling...

Smoke weed errday!!

Signed by ShymexxLion rastafaria inna ah inna ah.. Jah bless!
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx: Lmao... Everyone is just sabre-rattling and blowing everything out of proportion...

lol i know right.
sensationalists...i can't stand 'em. tongue
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx: Aye, I prescribe an "O" or "eight" of weed/ganjar/zoobie to all these people who're trying to destroy humanity with their senseless and mindless sabre-rattling...

Smoke weed errday!!

Signed by ShymexxLion rastafaria inna ah inna ah.. Jah bless!

you need HELP!! grin grin
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by bookface: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx: Lmao... Everyone is just sabre-rattling and blowing everything out of proportion...

I know right!
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by infonubia(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
confusion247: North Korea will be destroyed.

Spot on! I agree, NK is threading the path of destruction. I think Kim Jong-un is being ill-advised. He seem desperate to show that He's not a weakling.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by leslieu63(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2013
It's already due for a 3rd world war na what are this countries waiting for...... North Korea tells America..... I will have my revenge.. In kratos voice.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by daylae(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
I think people are beginning to think the fat-boy-leader is just bluffing,cus even contries are not doing much in evacuating their embassies. But with vital communication transmissions cut by the NK,even an unharmed missile lunch by NK can be mistaken for the so much anticipated attack against the south,whereby a measured response from the south kicks- off the nuclear war proper.
Re: North Korea Tells Britain And Russia To Evacuate Embassies by tyson55(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Little Fatty Kim is backing himself into a corner and the World is not giving in....If they pulled out of the Embassies, That would be a win for the Fat Troll....We all know you cant take the dictator lightly as he can send rockets at any giving time to show North Korean People what he says he means, But what the North Korean People do not see is what can and will happen to North Korea should the little Fat Butterball fire anything !!!! The North Korean People do not deserve to die for what their Dictator is trying to prove !!!! Would be awesome to see the North Korean People Rise up and take North Korea back from this Dude !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Army Permits 'peaceful Protest' Amid Morsi Anger / Indonesia To Host Miss World Final Despite Muslim Anger / New York City’s Nigerian Community Celebrated 53 Years Of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.