Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano (622 Views)

PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano by cold(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
So much for amnesty

A huge explosion hit northwest Nigeria's Kano State on Thursday night, police said, adding no death or injury was caused. A bomb exploded along Dangi roundabout by Zoo Road, causing pandemonium among the people of the area.

Bomb detectives have arrived the scene of the blast. A Xinhua reporter in the restive state said the bomb detectives of the Nigeria Police combed the area to ensure there was no leftover of the improvised explosive devices (IEDs). The reporter said the explosion was followed by sporadic shooting in the area.

Security personnel have condoned off the area as people are running helter skelter for their safety. Residents in the nearby area of the explosion remain indoors for fear of being caught at the crossfire.

Spokesman of the joint military task force (JTF) Captain Ikedichi Iweha confirmed the explosion, adding no injury or death resulted from the explosion.

http://beegeagle./2013/04/05/huge-explosion-hits-kano-no-casualties-recorded/

Re: Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
The Gov't ain't seen anything yet. This is just the introduction of Amnesty. Is Nigeria truely our father land?
Re: Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano by Euroclydon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Until shekau goes on youtube to aprove of the amnesty talks, then will i give a sensible thot to the idea
Re: Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano by Saraben(f): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
kano! kano!! kano!!!..u guys hav to wait 4 me to finish up my programme oo..b4 kano turns to borno abeg o na beg i dey beg o <olamide's voice >
Re: Amidst Talks Of Amnesty Another Explosion Rocks Kano by rash47(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
^^

GOD will see you through!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Sacrifice 2015 Ambition For Nigeria’s Peace – Akin-john / Dr. Datti Ahmed Pulls Out Of Boko Haram Amnesty Committee / How To Become A Professional Government Committee Member ( A Satire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.