Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Resurrection Lie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Resurrection Lie (1975 Views)

Does The Bible Provide Extraordinary Evidence Of Jesus' Resurrection? / Why Did Jesus Fold The Napkin In The Tomb After Resurrection? / What Happened In Between:jesus's Crucifixion, Death & Resurrection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

right. from a natural point of view it is true that night is just an illusion because when night occurs our side of the planet is turned away from the sun...HOWEVER when time is measured, the way in which it was is what matters. And going from there we must ask "how?" and go from there.

I hope you get me.
I am trying to, I will want to believe that Jesus, resurrected on the 3rd daylight.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Ok so in other words night is still day?
EXACTLY. wink IF THE LORD IS PRESENT OF COURSE. IF THE LORD IS ABSENT THEN NIGHT WOULD REALLY BE NIGHT IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT grin
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS OMNIPRESENT BUT HE CAN HIDE HIS FACE AWAY FROM A NATION OF PEOPLE
ISAIAH 59 VS 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. <<< HE CAN BE SELECTIVELY OMNIPRESENT

Why would God turn his face against Africa that has more Christian population that any other continent ? Why ? Is that fair ?
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY. wink IF THE LORD IS PRESENT OF COURSE. IF THE LORD IS ABSENT THEN NIGHT WOULD REALLY BE NIGHT IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT grin

Ok so in other words NIGHT = END OF THE WORLD...
and NIGHT does not mean physical darkness but just a figure of speech?

Ok so by THAT logic...there is no such thing as "days" thus from BC to AD it's all the same looooooooong day so that means Jesus was NEVER resurrected NO? grin grin
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Obadiah, it doesnt just add up. If you had told us, that Jesus resurrected on the 3rd daylight (as in day time), it could solve this problem. But you can not, cos the Bible said third day.
ALL AM SAYING IS TIME DIVISIONS WERE DIFFERENT BACK THEN. RIGHT NOW YOU ARE FOLLOWING MANS TIME-DIVISIONS. SCRIPTURE SAYS MAN WILL CHANGE THE TIMES. THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Obadiah, why do you say so ? Did God speak to you directly ? Cos what you are telling us now, is not in the Bible.
ISAIAH 59 VS 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. <<< THE REAL JEWS. NEGROS.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: ISAIAH 59 VS 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. <<< THE REAL JEWS. NEGROS.

lol @ real jews..negros grin
obadiah777: ALL AM SAYING IS TIME DIVISIONS WERE DIFFERENT BACK THEN. RIGHT NOW YOU ARE FOLLOWING MANS TIME-DIVISIONS. SCRIPTURE SAYS MAN WILL CHANGE THE TIMES. THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED.

Obadiah, nothing as changed with the calender since then, it is just 2013yrs since the birth of Jesus, the Christ, we are still using his birth as a calender reference.

I think you need to ask your Christian mentors a little more scientifically backed questions.
MsDarkSkin:

lol you're tying in all caps i guess. grin grin
LMAO. YEAH I AM ALWAYS SCREAMING LOL. I AM ADDICTED TO SCREAMING WHAT CAN I TELL YA. I USED TO YODEL IN PAST LIFE grin

1 Like

Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. YEAH I AM ALWAYS SCREAMING LOL. I AM ADDICTED TO SCREAMING WHAT CAN I TELL YA. I USED TO YODEL IN PAST LIFE grin

LOL!! you are not well sir!! grin

1 Like

Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!! you are not well sir!! grin
Easy does it.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

Why would God turn his face against Africa that has more Christian population that any other continent ? Why ? Is that fair ?
AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ARE UNDER A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION. THEY ARE NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. MANY OF THEM ARE THERE FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET THE LORD TO DO FOR THEM. SOME ARE THERE BECAUSE OF SUFFERING, AS SOON AS THE SUFFERING IS OVER THEY WOULD RUN OUT, SOME ARE THERE BECAUSE OF FEAR OF JUJU, SOME ARE THERE TO SHOW OFF THEIR ATTIRE OR RIDES, FOR SOME IT IS A SOCIAL GATHERING. AFRICANS ARE UNDER A DELUSION CALLED CHRISTIANITY
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Ok so by THAT logic...there is no such thing as "days" thus from BC to AD it's all the same looooooooong day so that means Jesus was NEVER resurrected NO? grin grin

O, why did you skip this post? grin
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ARE UNDER A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION. THEY ARE NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. MANY OF THEM ARE THERE FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET THE LORD TO DO FOR THEM. SOME ARE THERE BECAUSE OF SUFFERING, AS SOON AS THE SUFFERING IS OVER THEY WOULD RUN OUT, SOME ARE THERE BECAUSE OF FEAR OF JUJU, SOME ARE THERE TO SHOW OFF THEIR ATTIRE OR RIDES, FOR SOME IT IS A SOCIAL GATHERING. AFRICANS ARE UNDER A DELUSION CALLED CHRISTIANITY

How is it supposed to be ? One can only seek a medic when he is sick, and when he is well, he needs to vacate the clinic. Church is for sinners and when you are no more in sin, there is no reason to be in church. Do you disagree with me on this ? Cos the reason I do not go church 'again', is because I am not a sinner.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

NO SUCH THING AS THE END OF THE WORLD. THE EARTH IS HERE FOREVER. ( ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 )
YUP NIGHT IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH IN THE BIBLE TO MEAN THE ABSENCE OF THE LORDS PRESENCE. LIKE THIS ERA OF THE GENTILES WE ARE IN NOW IS CALLED 'NIGHT'. THE WORLD IS AT NIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS, IT WOULD BE DAY
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

lol @ real jews..negros grin
ITS TRUE IF YOU LOOK AT PROPHESYS AND COLOR DESCRIPTION OF JEWS IN THE BIBLE. SAYS THE REAL JEWS WOULD BE TAKEN ON CARGO SLAVE SHIPS AND SOLD AS SLAVES IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY. ONLY HAPPENED TO ONE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. NEGROS.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: NO SUCH THING AS THE END OF THE WORLD. THE EARTH IS HERE FOREVER. ( ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 )
YUP NIGHT IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH IN THE BIBLE TO MEAN THE ABSENCE OF THE LORDS PRESENCE. LIKE THIS ERA OF THE GENTILES WE ARE IN NOW IS CALLED 'NIGHT'. THE WORLD IS AT NIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS, IT WOULD BE DAY

We are talking about the context of day and night as pertains to our earthly calendar and not some religious mambo-jumbo
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: NO SUCH THING AS THE END OF THE WORLD. THE EARTH IS HERE FOREVER. ( ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 )

ok....

*takes an aspirin* tongue
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: ITS TRUE IF YOU LOOK AT PROPHESYS AND COLOR DESCRIPTION OF JEWS IN THE BIBLE. SAYS THE REAL JEWS WOULD BE TAKEN ON CARGO SLAVE SHIPS AND SOLD AS SLAVES IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY. ONLY HAPPENED TO ONE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. NEGROS.
Before it happened to 'Negros' it did happen to Israelites in Nazi Germany. Do you forget ?
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

Obadiah, nothing as changed with the calender since then, it is just 2013yrs since the birth of Jesus, the Christ, we are still using his birth as a calender reference.

I think you need to ask your Christian mentors a little more scientifically backed questions.
THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR WE USE NOW WAS MADE IN THE 1400S. AFTER CHRIST.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Before it happened to 'Negros' it did happen to Israelites in Nazi Germany. Do you forget ?

huh?

african slavery happened centuries before the "holocaust". undecided
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

O, why did you skip this post? grin
I DID NOT. I ALREADY ANSWERED IT LOL.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR WE USE NOW WAS MADE IN THE 1400S. AFTER CHRIST.

No Sir, we are in 2013 AD. Am I wrong ? I actually thought its 2013 after the death of Christ.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

huh?

african slavery happened centuries before the "holocaust". undecided
My Bad, so we are the Jew then, is it ? I hate to be called Jew.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

How is it supposed to be ? One can only seek a medic when he is sick, and when he is well, he needs to vacate the clinic. Church is for sinners and when you are no more in sin, there is no reason to be in church. Do you disagree with me on this ? Cos the reason I do not go church 'again', is because I am not a sinner.
THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A TEMPORARY RESPITE FOR SUFFERING PEOPLE. ITS A LIFESTYLE.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A TEMPORARY RESPITE FOR SUFFERING PEOPLE. ITS A LIFESTYLE.
I have read nearly all the pages in the Bible. What am I still doing reading same pages ? is there no graduation ?
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks Guys, I will back soon, I just have to drive. Chat with you when I get home.
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Before it happened to 'Negros' it did happen to Israelites in Nazi Germany. Do you forget ?
THOSE IN NAZI GERMANY ARE NOT ISRAELITES. THEY ARE CAUCASIANS PLAYING JEWS. THEY ARE AMALEKITES OR SOME CALL THEM KHAZARS. AND GET YOUR TIMELINE RIGHT. WHAT HAPPENED IN NAZI GERMANY WAS BARELY 70 YEARS AGO wink
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

No Sir, we are in 2013 AD. Am I wrong ? I actually thought its 2013 after the death of Christ.
YES WE ARE IN 2013 AD. YOU ARE RIGHT. WHATS YA POINT BRUV ?
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: My Bad, so we are the Jew then, is it ? I hate to be called Jew.

supposedly. tongue
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Thanks Guys, I will back soon, I just have to drive. Chat with you when I get home.

take care and drive safe!! smiley

im about to eat some lunch...brb
Re: Resurrection Lie by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I have read nearly all the pages in the Bible. What am I still doing reading same pages ? is there no graduation ?
THE WORDS ARE LIKE ONIONS. THEY HAVE LAYERS. WHEN YOU READ IT ALL ON THE SURFACE, YOU HAVE JUST GONE PAST THE FIRST LAYER. THERE ARE SO MANY MORE LAYERS. NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE WRITTEN IS LITERALLY WHAT IT IS. SO YOU CAN NEVER HAVE FINISHED READING IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Again! Starts Mega Church In Ethiopia And Nazareth / How Do I End Adultery?? / Is This Song Worldly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.