Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61085 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by SisiKill1: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Where are the 20 something years old people they are mentioning in this picture?!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1051412_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

They cops need to recheck their identities because these ones are not one day younger than 50 yrs old.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
I dey hail oooo omo _______

our brothers from the s_

Daalu

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by amme1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
undecided all I can say is 99 days for the thief.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by splashbaby(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
@sexSkillz and Seun...haven't you read enough to start hiding some posts...

Waiting patiently to see the hidden posts

Ol'boy see as hidden posts plenty die..For sure Seun and co has some monsters at hand
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by slimfit1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Well they are not different from all the once making laws and ruling you all. The difference is they got court.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by ninja4life(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Imagine dis fraudsters are ripping naive people deir money just to buy exotics cars,clothes etc with millions of dollars dey deserve to rot in prison dem no fit work but to make money out of peoples sadness and wat is worst is dat no meaningful ting is done with d ill gotten money may deir souls rest in jail for life foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Fogman(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
ebamma: I saw one oluwaseun among them i hope say no be our oga at the top be dat oh?

lol
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Some of the money was additionally sent to accounts in Nigeria, authorities say.

How am I sure some of the eediots responding to me here didn't power their phones with some of the stolen money
Well your lifeline has been cut off
Eko Atlantic take note
Does anyone know Bluetooth by name
He could be on his way to jail then on a camel back to Naija afterwards

10 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by slimfit1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
If they had spent the money on industries the workers would Have been praying for them.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by everyday: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Must Nigerians always be involved in fraud

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by surveyProf(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
int-resting....lol
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by badnature: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
hmm ! so dat tin we de du igbo people don begin de du una small! small na'waoo

5 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by afm4ever(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chei unu ga gbu mmadu o nna men!

6 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is a real damage to Nigeria's image mehn....What the f/uck are these guys doing to us all.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
ol boy dem don dey ban people already from dis post......make una dey careful oh.......anyone wey abuse yoruba gets banned but if na igbo na free show angry angry angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by ebogentle(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
As a service, a friend has just provided the facebook accounts of two the accused.

https://www.facebook.com/orwells.oyakhire
https://www.facebook.com/diji.oluwasola

Shame.............

4 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
From my own personal investigation, all these criminals caught in America are NAIRALANDERS that normally comes out to claim saint on this forum if not you would have seen their posts since condemning this act but look well some regular forumners are missing proving my findings to be right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.