Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61069 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by najoke: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
ItsModella: Seriously, some of you need to put your emotions in check. Do you really think the Americans or whoever it is that arrested them give a flying fück whether they're Igbos or Yorubas? All they know is that they are NIGERIANS. Our country's name has been soiled once more and all you guys care about is the tribe involved. Bloody shame.
^
I tried explaining the above to some people but one gifted,very brillant and talented dude said i want to "deviate" the thread,i asked him to remind us what the topic of the thread is......i am yet to get his response.

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
carr96:

U knw wot, I'm not gonna get angry!

Go back and check the list of suspects arrested! Daz all! grin
yes there are yorubas among them but does that means we should condemn all the yorubas?is james ibori a yoruba man?so does that mean because james ibori is a thief so that means all igbos are theif?so what are u saying,seun osewa who is the owner of nairaland is a yoruba guy but does that mean all yoruba guy has business ideas like him?even if guys are saying rubbish lady like you no suppose get brain?na wa ooo i no know say some women still dey wey don dey brain-washed,but that one self no mean say make u no get sense nah

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Ifetex(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheedy407]I neva see EDO STATE name steal bfor or fraud.we are just the best in Nigeria

Na weting come be d handwork of Edo girl @ Italy?

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
ufotuko: yes there are yorubas among them but does that means we should condemn all the yorubas?is james ibori a yoruba man?so does that mean because james ibori is a thief so that means all igbos are theif?so what are u saying,seun osewa who is the owner of nairaland is a yoruba guy but does that mean all yoruba guy has business ideas like him?even if guys are saying rubbish lady like you no suppose get brain?na wa ooo i no know say some women still dey wey don dey brain-washed,but that one self no mean say make u no get sense nah

why do u keep using seun osewa as an example? Aren't u good enough?? undecided + I'm not even gonna insult u bck, makes no sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Biggyd2: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Una no vex a beg; is there no day set out annually for the e-warriors to fly the peace flag? Na dis kine tred dey give pesin headache!
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Deiok(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Eziachi: If there 22 out of 32 arrested as Nigerians here, I wondered how many it would if such a raid is conducted in Thamesmead/Woolwich in South East London? That area is now said to be the credit card capital of Great Britain. Passing through Woolwich recently you felt like you are in Oshodi or Ojuelegba. Frightening looking Nigerian men and women playing card in the middle of the afternoon.
lol
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ibori is not Igbo. Not every non-Yoruba/non-Hausa person is Igbo.

But I get your point though...Blame the moderators who milk threads like this for traffic.

Nairaland has found it's niche and we have to get used to it, I'm afraid.

If it makes you feel better, I'm sure a front page story on Igbo crime would be underway.

Yoruba bigots et al would have a field day while you can catch a "well deserved" break cheesy.

ufotuko: yes there are yorubas among them but does that means we should condemn all the yorubas?is james ibori a yoruba man?so does that mean because james ibori is a thief so that means all igbos are theif?so what are u saying,seun osewa who is the owner of nairaland is a yoruba guy but does that mean all yoruba guy has business ideas like him?even if guys are saying rubbish lady like you no suppose get brain?na wa ooo i no know say some women still dey wey don dey brain-washed,but that one self no mean say make u no get sense nah

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by macjive01: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
macjive01: [size=28pt]SHEI!!! THIS IS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY [/size]

seriously is not no longer a joke.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
make una see them o!

8 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
nnenna.1:
Ibori is not Igbo. Not every non-Yoruba/non-Hausa person is Igbo.

But I get your point though...Blame the moderators who milk threads like this for traffic.

Nairaland has found it's niche and we have to get used to it, I'm afraid.

If it makes you feel better, I'm sure a front page story on Igbo crime would be underway.

Yoruba bigots et al would have a field day while you can catch a deserved break cheesy.

true! grin
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Yeske2(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Has anyone seen eko ile, ilugunboy,dayokanu,Bluetooth, ileke idi abi na Yoruba babe,shymmex etc on NL today?

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by najoke: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yeske!:
Has anyone seen eko ile, ilugunboy,dayokanu,Bluetooth, ileke idi abi na Yoruba babe,shymmex etc on NL today?
^
some people have real job u know
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Zackenny: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
If poverty is at minimum in 9ja then there is no reason to sent goods or money back here. FG should create job opportunity and stop international disgrace, on the other hand they should be send back to 9ja then they should find a way into all the politicians account and empty it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.