Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61081 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
chiover: bro if you check this thread very well,you will observe some regular contributors to be missing. I don't want to name them
You may be right, cos one Yoruba girl has been attacking me since I asked that question, it makes me wonder why she got aggressive. These Diasporans come online bashing Nigeria at the end, they end up in jail cells for illegal deals.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by theripper2: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
The Ones for UK fit full 3 higher education. All dem babalakin,gbenga, asiwaju dem. Ndi ofe, anyi ne kele o. Unu di 3 much.

6 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Dis galore
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by macjive01: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those charged with theft by deception, wrongful impersonation, and conspiracy include: Oluwaseun Adekoya, 25, of Sewaren; Henry Abdul, 25, of Union; Babatunde Oyefeso, 27, Union; Michael Assih, 24, of East Orange; John Orubo, 32, of Brooklyn; Idris Soyemi, 25, of Brooklyn; Imrahim Akaba, 23, of Piscataway; Vladimir Francois, 27, of Newark; Yves Desir, 29, of Irvington; Aglaide Alzuphar, 23, of Newark; Kossi Klutse, 25, of Newark; Evon Morris, 23, of East Orange; Fontessa Foreman, 27, of Newark; Olutoye Babatunde, 22, of Plainfield; Olukayode Adeosun, 30, of Newark; Gologo Benshaw, 25, of Newark; Olushola Ayeni, 31, of Brooklyn; Orwells Oyakhire, 24, of Maplewood.

Oladayo Araromi, 26, of Linden and Olujimi Williams, 24 of Hillside were charged with conspiracy. Matthew Sabo, 29, of Sayreville and Vijay Shah, 24, of Springfield, are charged with fencing, conspiracy, and receiving stolen property.

Oladayo Araromi, a nurse at Hudson County jail making $79,298, has been suspended without pay, Hudson County spokesman Jim Kennelly said today.

Of the 32 arrested, 24 appeared in Central Judicial Processing court this afternoon. Bail was set for those who appeared by Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Isabella prior to their court appearance.

[size=18pt]More arrests are expected[/size], said Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Gene Rubino.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by gustdableman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
carr96:

grin grin
i have been reading your post, what about your government stealing from africa? nonsense
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those of you calling us names, ori gbogbo yin ti daru lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
nwando:

Na today
I was shocked It made it to from page
and you think it made front page cos it's a Yoruba crime? na lie o! it's just to generate traffic.you ought to have known that by now.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
macjive01: Those charged with theft by deception, wrongful impersonation, and conspiracy include: Oluwaseun Adekoya, 25, of Sewaren; Henry Abdul, 25, of Union; Babatunde Oyefeso, 27, Union; Michael Assih, 24, of East Orange; John Orubo, 32, of Brooklyn; Idris Soyemi, 25, of Brooklyn; Imrahim Akaba, 23, of Piscataway; Vladimir Francois, 27, of Newark; Yves Desir, 29, of Irvington; Aglaide Alzuphar, 23, of Newark; Kossi Klutse, 25, of Newark; Evon Morris, 23, of East Orange; Fontessa Foreman, 27, of Newark; Olutoye Babatunde, 22, of Plainfield; Olukayode Adeosun, 30, of Newark; Gologo Benshaw, 25, of Newark; Olushola Ayeni, 31, of Brooklyn; Orwells Oyakhire, 24, of Maplewood.

Oladayo Araromi, 26, of Linden and Olujimi Williams, 24 of Hillside were charged with conspiracy. Matthew Sabo, 29, of Sayreville and Vijay Shah, 24, of Springfield, are charged with fencing, conspiracy, and receiving stolen property.

Oladayo Araromi, a nurse at Hudson County jail making $79,298, has been suspended without pay, Hudson County spokesman Jim Kennelly said today.

Of the 32 arrested, 24 appeared in Central Judicial Processing court this afternoon. Bail was set for those who appeared by Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Isabella prior to their court appearance.

[size=18pt]More arrests are expected[/size], said Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Gene Rubino.

You said more are expected? Going into the 5th champagne now....

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by macjive01: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Seriously, i am trying not to be sentimental or tribal, but [size=18pt]are these fellows not the direct products of the Free Education ? [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Deiok(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
cyril83: no be your brothers and sistas dey spoil our rep for europe. Edo no sabi fraud but dem sabi do ashawo and some other useless parol.

I too love that scam *credit card fraud*
you love causing other people pain After they might have work hard to earn something. May God help u
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
macjive01: Seriously, i am trying not to be sentimental or tribal, but [size=18pt]are these fellows not the direct products of the Free Education ? [/size]
Take it easy brov, in the end, its Nigeria that earns the bad image.

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by RealMccoy2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Odua representing....Visit Rikers Island Jail or that of Chicago state prison and then you will understand the hypocrisy of Yorubas. Although igbo boys and Benin boys are in same game in the US, just that they use entrepreneurship to cover it up. Greed has no tribal mark, if you can't endure four years of intensed college education then move back to nigeria to join politics. Family members back home also contribute to this desperation to get rich. Please stop pressuring your relatives abroad to live beyond their means, by telling them about the latest car Dayo, Nnamdi and Nosa bought for his girlfriend and siblings.

13 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
From Control number to Prison Number... grin

Ochi ato gbue'lam o!

This is officially my Thread of the year...

Cc: Dayokanu, Bluetooth, Ileke Idi, Oyb, Born2Fuck, e.t.c...

12 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by najoke: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Billyonaire:
Take it easy brov, in the end, its Nigeria that earns the bad image.
^
Bless u bro, peo needs to understand that peop all over the world reading this story does not know jack about the tribe that committed, to them it was committed by NIGERIANS!!!

U tribalistic mumu needs to get it into your thick skull that at the end, anybody with a Nigerian passport earns the bad image.....Gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by RealMccoy2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
In the end these guys wont be judged as Yorubas but Nigerians. I bet Ghanians viewing this thread are having a good laugh. Naija green passport is cursed, its about time they change it to blue to look like Yankee passport from a distance......lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.