Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? (1892 Views)

Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? by upchair(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Does anybody know why AIT stopped showing the program "second chance" in the last few days. It was just beginning to get interesting when they stopped it. Does anybody please know if and when they will continue it?

Galaxy TV started showing it earlier but they too started messing up buy showing a few episodes and then going back to the beginning of the series about 2 times. It was frustrating. I hope AIT is not following in the foot steps of galaxy by stopping the series in the last few days.
Re: AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? by Modups1(f): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2008
i think they stopped showing it because of all d premiership games going on
abi ?undecided undecided undecided
Re: AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? by enque(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
yeah, its just cos of the matches, i bet they'll continue soon afta dat
Re: AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? by twinstaiye(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2008
AIT seems to be the right owner to show Second Chance at this period, while other TV stations showing them along with AIT may not be able to show the episodes pass where AIT stops. Both Galaxy and MITV will always repeat episodes as long as AIT stop showing the episodes. Meanwhile, AIT is now notorious for stopping the episodes without any apology at all. Where they got it all wrong was that, a lot of viewers still prefer to watch Second Chance than the Champions league, Uefa cup and English premiership, since they can watch the football matches somewhere else. I for one would prefer the Second chance to football matches because there can be a repeat of football matches in some other tv stations compare to the suspense I would be put into for not showing the Second chance.
Re: AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? by Mustay(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2008
tuesdays n wednesdays r 3 d championr l league while thurrdays r 3 uffa cup matches. Expect tgis to occur in c wks time
Re: AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? by Mustay(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2008
tuesday and wednesday is UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE while thursday is for UEFA CUP. expect this to occur in d next two weeks

(1) (Reply)

Curious / Movie Script For Sale / Hell Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.