Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 (6498 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Painting continues. I always ensure the client/owner is in full agreement with colors and paint product used. Less problems that way.

The client is always right, that is why he/she needs professionals to educate him/her so that he/she can continue being right! smiley

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2013
Painting...

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2013
Water treatment plant and scaffolding for water tanks. Lower tank supplies the BQ while the higher ones supply the main house. Water is pumped into the tank on the ground first, from the bore-hole, and then pumped by a separate pump into the higher tanks.

I can't find the pictures of the process, but the plumbing system was completely changed to IPS Piping, also supplied by Wichtech, although by a different unit within the company. Guaranteed for 50 years against leakage. Expensive though.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2013
Carport Installed by a Nairalander. Can't remember his username. Please drop a line if you see this.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by Javid4me: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
verticaimages:

Thank you, Javid4me. You can call Golden Silk's boss on +2348037257536. His name is Mr Wan. Speak slowly, you know they are Chinese, lol.
For Wichtech, depending on where your Location is, you can call Ehis on +2348033510191.

Remember, the fact that I have recommended these two companies doesn't automatically mean they will do a good job.

You have to monitor them, especially during installation, and insist on what you want, even if they tell you it's not possible.

For the Golden Silk people, there are two types of window hinges: there's one that only allows the window to open up by 90 degrees (at right angles) while there's another type that allows the window to open up 180 degrees. Be sure to specify what you want. Also ensure you use two-leaf sliding mosquito nets. The other fancy ones that slide up with folded mosquito nets don't last long. ( that one was a 300k lesson for me)

They are very professional when it comes to installation, in fact, I saw one of their chinese installer draw a perfectly straight line without using a ruler. I was so impressed; after my eight years of architecture, I still can't do that.

Cost wise: For about 27 windows, it cost me about 1.3 million, although I did use double glazing in the bedrooms, which costs much more.

If you need help with clarification of issues, you can call me on 08096828994.

Many thanks Vertical.
Quite informative.
Please keep up d good work. God's speed.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wardrobe

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by Sprumbaba: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
NICE FIXER UPPER.

1 Like

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bathroom Tiling Being rounded off.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Redesigned Gate

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Fixing of Electrical Fittings

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
First site cleaning

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cleaning up (Carted away six 20 ton truckloads of rubble)

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kitchen coming together nicely.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2013
I am really following your good work. You have been impressive and convincing so far. I am itching for more pictures.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
payless: I am really following your good work. You have been impressive and convincing so far. I am itching for more pictures.

Thank you!
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Livingroom

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Livingroom with lights on

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
External painting had some minor errors which required screeding to correct.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
planting of flowers, grass etc

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well designed Plantings always add beauty

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
building 70 % finished.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Preparing for external flooring.

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by brabus(m): 3:33am On Apr 14, 2013
This is beautiful! Keep up the good works
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2013
brabus: This is beautiful! Keep up the good works

Thank you Mr. Brabus. By God's grace we'll do even better.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by segcymoor(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
I must said u guy deserve an award for this creative work because it's not so easy to modify building.Weldone guy!
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by amanikondo: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let it be known that vecticalimages is good.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 1:48am On Apr 19, 2013
segcy.moor:
I must said u guy deserve an award for this creative work because it's not so easy to modify building.Weldone guy!

Thank you Mr Segcy. Your compliments are highly appreciated.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 1:49am On Apr 19, 2013
amanikondo: Let it be known that vecticalimages is good.

Thank you so much Mr Amanikondo! We aim to be better.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by mufutau55(m): 2:01am On Apr 19, 2013
@Verticaimages
Compliments to you all. Beautiful modifications.. you guys are good.. Keep it up.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2013
Stained concrete Floor. A welcome change from the standard pavingstones.

1 Share

Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 2:15am On Apr 19, 2013
mufutau55: @Verticaimages
Compliments to you all. Beautiful modifications.. you guys are good.. Keep it up.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you sir.
Re: Re-Development Process Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House In Lekki Phase 1 by verticaimages: 2:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Stained concrete floor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Concrete Blocks In Benin City / We Help You With Cof O Land In Shapati Lakowe Lagos / Why Stone Coated Roofing Tiles is far more better than Aluminium Roofing Sheets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.